What’s a Japanese kid doing in ancient China?

What’s a Japanese kid doing in ancient China?

>sora
>japanese

is china its own planet in kingdom hearts?

Yeah and so is ancient greece and the Caribbean. oh and Africa has two planets.

and as of 3 so is suburbian america

Some of the movies probably took place on the same planet, but due to the keyblade war, most of them were split up. Now they still probably think there's more of the world out there, but it keeps looping forever. The worlds are just bubbles now to keep everyone safe from harm from the darkness.

>The Ocean is a planet
>Arabia is a planet
>Disney World is a planet
>Paris is a planet
>Germany is a planet
>A little girl's imagination is a planet

Weren't all the worlds in Kingdom Hearts a single land that broke apart during the keyblade war?

Sounds like a standard isekai to me

>Japanese name
>Not japanese

Think so.

more like a nexus of overlapping worlds that got split apart to reduce the chance of another keyblade war ever happening again

rape of nanking

>Not from Earth
>Japanese.
He's...whatever people from Destiny Islands are called.

Yes, they were all connected before the world's broke apart. But that doesn't make what you said correct. Kingdom Hearts doesn't have Paris, or Germany, or the Middle East. They just have planets that resemble those places and planets that resemble specific time periods. Also,
>A little girl's imagination is a planet
Wonderland was very much real. And considering how Nomora said one of his favorite Disney movies was the Tim Burton sequel, we're probably going to see Wonderland return.

>And considering how Nomora said one of his favorite Disney movies was the Tim Burton sequel, we're probably going to see Wonderland return.

Can't wait for our breakdancing, Johnny Depp impersonating partner for that world. But in all seriousness, Burton wonderland would make for a cool looking world. Especially with how big and expansive 3's worlds are looking.

He hopped in the wrong portal looking for that Mulan Schezwan Sauce! WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!

we're gonna need you to take hold of yourself, and shove you aaaall the way back up into redit.

Are they going to revisit Sleeping Beauty too with Maleficient?

This. Sora is White. In fact DDD had Sora meet legitimately Japanese characters and he (and Riku) remarked that their names are stand out.

Honestly, it fits too perfectly in the storyline for three for it NOT to be there.
>KH 1 Sora is around 14.
>KH 2 Sora is around 16.
>2.8 secret ending we hear Diz talk to Aqua about how it's been a year or two since he last saw Sora.
>Considering that scene takes after KH2, it's safe to assume Sora is around 17 to 18.
>Assuming Alice was Sora's age in KH1 she'd be around that age in KH3.
>Tim Burton Wonderland had Alice as a 19 year old, meaning it matches up in the timeline.
Also
>After KH1 she leave Wonderland.
>Wonderland falls to darkness without the princess of heart protecting it.
>This accounts for the change in design and grittier look.

>world is called Land of Dragons
>emperor thanks you for saving China
Why not just call it China?

Sounds pretty plausible user. I've waited a long time for the Disney worlds to actually tie in to the overall narrative of the games again. I'm sick of the trio just getting shoehorned into stories that do nothing but distract them from the main task at hand. I'm happy that 3 seems to be handling it's Disney worlds in a much better way narrative wise.

Not as cool. If I ever had the power to rule the world I'd change China's name to Land of Dragons.

The Alice from the story/movie is like 10 or 11. She'd be 14 or 15 at best for KH3.

They also said they were planning on making Sora more mature in this one. Which is great, because I liked the track he had in KH1->COM->KH2.

Fair point. What other worlds could be improved?

Getting down to business, to defeat the Hun.

Shit...Well time travel is involved in this one, so who knows. I wouldn't be surprised though if they meddled with the canon of the movies a little for the game.

If they can bullshit the Nobodies and everything else, they can bullshit anything.

Wasn't the game with Terra supposed to be a hundred years in the past, yet the Disney princesses are still the same age?

Ten years in the past. You're thinking of Union X and Union Cross. Which also had the princesses of heart, but for me to explain why would be a massive spoiler.

At any rate, they could explain it with some more OC bullshit. Some super-anti-nega-reverse Xehanort sucks all the time out of some worlds because the heartbeat measures time or something like that.

For what it's worth, anyone else seriously dislike the implication that the Disney worlds used to be one single one (and no KHU doesn't count as it's some dream reality fake realm so it doesn't represent that idea of just one world well)?

I prefer the Disney worlds stay separate each with their own versions of other countries and such. Besides it's more fun that way.

>Wonderland falls to darkness without the princess of heart protecting it.
>This accounts for the change in design and grittier look.
The world is restored back to normal and you revisit wonderland in days, just as it was in kh1

Days happens directly after Sora stabs himself in 1 if I remember. The change doesn't have to be immediate, it could be a slow decent into chaos.

I'm still disappointed with how little they did with Wonderland in KH1
>Cheshire Cat isn't voiced
>Mad Hatter and March Hare are fucking pictures on a wall
>no Caterpillar
>no Tweedles/Walrus and Carpenter
>no Dodo

Not how worlds work user
>Days happens directly
Days takes place over a year, you visit wonderland constantly, and it's still in normal condition at the end of the game

WE

>blue eyes
>Japanese