People Who I Don't Understand Why They Support Trump

So there are many groups of people who support Trump and I have no clue why. I understand why rednecks and rich white people would, but other groups I am still puzzled by their support for Trump because Trumps racism is the same that was used against them a few years ago. I think it's almost like a protection onto lower social groups. These are the groups I can't understand support Trump

>Southern Italians
Southern Italians have Muslim ancestry from the Moors. This is documented fact. So it confuses me why so many Southern Italians support Trump an Islamophobic bigot when he's literally talking about Southern Italians ancestors.

>Gays
Trump stops the ultra-homophobia for five seconds and gays flock to him, why? Trump obviously doesn't like gays, he disagrees with gay marriage, he has said gay jokes before. He only held the flag for two seconds and looked really uncomfortable. Why do gays like him?

>Catholics
Trumps parents were both KKK members. His father was arrested at an anti-Catholic KKK meeting. Trumps father literally hated Catholics and many support this man. Trump even said he admires his father who was a KKK member. I can't believe it.

>Non-Americans
Many Russians, Canadians, Eastern Europeans and Brits like Trump. Why? Trump obviously thinks of non-Americans as subhuman. Trump said Obama can't be President because he was born in Kenya and Cruz can't be because he was born in Canada. How fucked is that? It's xenophobic, someone can't be President just because they happened to come out of their mothers womb in a different location. In my mind that is fucked up.

>inb4 but it's muh constitution

Slavery was also allowed in muh constitution, doesn't mean it's right.

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CTR, its a little bit too late to ask why Trump is so universally popular.
These are questions you should have asked months ago.

You people are so incompetent, no wonder Trump is going to win in a landslide.

He offers an alternative to the cronyism that is represented in both parties. He's not my first choice, but he's better than the alternative. He's sensible on Russia and Trade Deals. He wants $hillary in prison. He doesn't want WW3 with Russia.

>but he's better than the alternative. He's sensible on Russia
He wants to work with Russia, that's fucked up. That's like working with ISIS

>Trade deals
You know you can't just rip up NAFTA

>He doesn't want WW3 with Russia
He is prolly going to start it if he wins

You voted for Trudeau lol

>working with Russia is like working with ISIS

I'm sorry what?

>You can't just rip up NAFTA
Why not?

It was bad enough when Obama allowed Russia to host the Olympics. Personally I was disgusted by that. Imagine how much hate FDR would have gotten if he allowed the Nazis to host the Olympics, he probably would have been impeached. So why do we allow our leaders to basically assist the enemy today? That's treason.

Read this article if you really want a clue (I suspect you don't and are just trolling)
cracked.com/blog/6-reasons-trumps-rise-that-no-one-talks-about/

Its getting to the point where I'm just going to hide any Canadian thread, regardless of content.

It's against international law bitch.

Gays that actually think and don't listen to propaganda dont give a shit about gay marriage. We shouldn't have it anyway. Gay jokes are funny and I can understand him being uncomfortable having to shill to minority groups in order to secure votes that in an honest society he wouldn't have to do.

FUCK!!! I thought Jimmy Savile was dead?!!?!?!

Should have realized from the beginning...

I ask the same thing about Hillary and blacks...but I've concluded niggers are extremely stupid and roughly 10% of blacks voting for Trump are decent people

Who is going to enforce international law on the United States? Only nuclear powers have the ability to credibly threaten the US but due to mutually assured destruction, they won't. Any trade war against the US would create a global depression that no country wants to endure but the US would be able to handle.

why is always a fucking leaf doing this shit?

I'm gay and I support trump because he was afraid to "come out" to the republican party, besides his actual political positions that I support. It shows his honesty about the topic. When he said he was going to support gays, the crowd cheered and he seemed visibly relieved and said it was good to hear that coming from a republican crowd. You can't act like trump ain't gonna be our first black female pres with the way he wags his finger and flips his wrist around, that nigga is gay.

Is anybody else going to masturbate before the voting results are in? I made a bet with myself where if trump wins I will cum and if hillary wins I'm going to blueball myself and not masturbate for four years.

/polgbt/ for Trump! Leafs get out. You have no stake in this game.

Trap here, went with bf and our parents and all voted for Trump. It's fucking great.

>10% of blacks voting for Trump are decent people
what did your rabbi tell you that, libcuck? niggers dont even deserve to vote.

>I have no clue why
Why don't you just ask them you stupid leaf.

you'll be hanged when trump is president degenerate freak.

>Traps
>Degenerate

Look man the Greeks and the Romans had to be on to something. Traps and their place in society warrant serious, in depth exploration. For uh, science.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but a Trump presidency isn't going to be your deus vult day of the rope. He's not a Christian, and he's not a Republican. He just plays one on TV. To say he's economically focused is beyond understatement. His social policies are obvious lip service.

>greeks
>romans

the only people who matter are americans you fucking traitor, I could care less about some smarmy, greasy european faggot.

can't get much more cucked than this...

Muslim Trump supporter here OP.

Ask me whatever.

Cause, you're a fuckin leaf.

And you do realize that America was modeled on the Roman Republic, yes? The founding fathers were enamored with antiquity. Have you not seen the neoclassical state buildings in your own country.

>Trump's parents were KKK
No evidence of that.

Because people are defined by their ethnicity and race and not by their idea, right? Can't a person of color support a man behind the idea the man proposed to him?
That's fucked up. What kind of racist are you that wants to bind a person's free will to the color of his skin and the choice of his sexual orientation.

Hey CTR fucktards,you know the guys who stopped showing up to work?
Those guys are turning states evidence for the FEC, they will get deals, you faggots will not
Enjoy being dragged into court and sent to jail to be fucked in the ass for 10 years over your nine dollar an hour job.

Although you might be a true believer in which case killing yourself before you get dragged to court may be a viable option.

Either way we'll be laughing at you.
sage

Oy vey my pet minority groups don't want to be victims anymore. This is another shoah!

Moors invaded Italy so long ago. If you have to go back further than your grandparents to find a certain kind of ancestry then no one gives a shit.

I guess some gays are happy he's anti-Islam.

Hillary is more anti-Catholic than Trump, thanks to the leaks.

Trump doesn't hate non-Americans.

>Italian Americans
Will b
>Catholics
Trump is pro life, nuff saideat your ass if you say they are related to niggers
>Gays
He's not popular with them. the ones who like him are probably scared after Orlando.
>Euros
The ones who like Trump are righty nationalists , who wants the US to go the same way so they have more of a chance of getting this going in their own countries. Also, bantz.

Leafs are a strange combo of stupid and smug.

Im gay and me and my boyfriend voted trump

He isnt going to interfere with our rights and sure as shit isnt going to import homophobic refugees into our country
fuck hillary

I hate this country and its posters so much. I wish all canadian IPs would just get banned. I'm willing to take a bullet and get banned forever for the good of Sup Forums. The leafs have got to be stopped.

>Slavery was also allowed in muh constitution

Prove it, syrupnigger

you are a traitor

>Trump even said he admires his father
are you retarded?

besides who cares you dirty freedom hating leaf you don't get to vote anyway

>gays
Trump was pro gay for decades before running the only "homophobic" card people can play is that hes running as a republican.
>Italians
Shillary hates white people and italians are overwelmingly considered white
>catholics
Hillary is pro late term

no one cares about you

>Italians
>white
LOL

>Also implying catholics are agaisnt abortion in 2016.

>italians
>white
A

Despite the fact that that is essentially a blog, it is rather well written and makes valid arguments.

Globalism. Purchased presidency.

>Trump's father
Why would you automatically exclude someone because of their parents? Plenty of black people voted for Al Gore in 2000, even though his father filibustered the Civil Rights Act.

>southern italians
>muslim ancestry

Kek

>Rich whites

Bruh, that's Hillary who has their vote

Why do you wear the uniform?

I knew this was a fucking leaf post before I even looked at the flag.

BAN THESE KEKS ALREADY HIROSHIMOOT

>moors
>fags
>idolaters
Why do so many Americans love someone who wants to make their country great again?

>non Americans like trump
lolwut

Probably the dumbest shit I've read all week, now go stand in the corner and think about what you said.

>Trump obviously thinks of non-Americans as subhuman.
Really, how is it "obvious"? From what? The closest impression from him to this i got is that he wants Americans in America more than others. It doesn't put me in the position of a subhuman. It's legitimate thing to want. STAY IN YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY! Work your ass off to make your country better for you and your family. If you don't give a fuck about your country and ran into the country with better gibsmethats - you're not improving situation for anyone. They don't need your traitorous ass. In case of any shit you will turn your back on their country just as fast. Trump want's America to work for itself. Stop feeding various scum. Stop wasting resourses on other countries and meddling all around the globe. Solve your own problems and let others to sort out their shit themself, what's not to love? I don't want Americans in Russia too, that's not because i think that Americans are subhuman, that's because they have their own country, and if some Americans don't wan't to make America better - these Americans certainly wouldn't make Russia better.

I'll give you credit, it probably took you a lot of time to gather this much missinformation and Post.

>>Catholics
Trump is the Messiah

>southern italians
These people are, for the majority, not muslims. Why would they care? Your ancestors might have murdered indigenous peoples, but that doesn't mean you have anything against indians.
>gays
Muslims are generally homophobic, the same goes for spic culture.
>catholics
Trump isn't his father, even if he admires him. Respecting someone doesn't mean you share their opinions entirely. And if they agree with Trumps ideas, then they should vote for him. Vote for the ideas and policies instrad of relying on ad hom.
>non-americans
You can't be president if you weren't born in the US, that's the rule.
Now fuck off.

Better get used to it the majority want him now so there ain't shit a leaf can do

FUCKING LEAF

ITALY IS CHATOLIC

WE HAVE BEEN RAIDED BY MUSLIM PIRATES AND WE HATE THEM

Jewish propaganda works best on dumb people. Trump is a dumb cryptokike himself and will obey all the orders of his kosher masters.

Same with Obama and Cruz. It's the Article II Section 1 Clause 5, Bitch. Naturalized immigrants are not natural born citizens so they can't be president. So you and me can't become president even if we immigrate and successfully acquire the citizenship of us. Of course there are loopholes that some assholes like Obama and Cruz will use..

Hello proxy merchants.

>Muslim ancestry

Kill yourself faggot. Also gay marriage is such a non-issue for anyone sane.

You are a complete retard. Unless you're trolling in which case 10/10 well done.

hi Jose

Hehe, like any would go to the shothole we live in

This has to be the stupidest post of the day. I expect more even from you, CTR.

Regardless what the stormfags think, southern Italians are white.

Hillary Clinton wants to let in a million mudslimes who want to throw gays off skyscrapers.

What reliable sources are you getting the KKK thing from?

Some foreigners, particularly Russians and east Europeans lived under tyranny for centuries and probably know how to identify it better than we do. For others, like some Canadians and British, he's a novelty.

Пococи oбpeзaных хyйцoв Шлoмo.

>Imagine how much hate FDR would have gotten if he allowed the Nazis to host the Olympics

Maybe because he actually believes in America and doesn't write off half the country as "deplorable" and sees minorities as vote slaves.