Parents of Pizza Hut robbery suspect question why employee shot, killed their son

wistv.com/story/33618000/parents-of-pizza-hut-robbery-suspect-question-why-employee-shot-killed-their-son?clienttype=generic&sf40917633=1

Well pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/03/parents-dead-robber-really-mad-victim-gun/
youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf? I love Dominoes now. Pizza party motherfucker!

HE

How DARE you defend yourself, whiteboi.

How else was he supposed to get the meat lovers, he needed it for his church picnic

Because they raised their son poorly

He wuz a gud boi. He was learning how to make PIZZA

He did the right thing shooting the dindu dead, but was that employee allowed to have a gun at his place of work? Genuine question. It's obviously a good thing he did have it, but still.

There's no law against it, but might get fired for having it.

Click on the related story and it says the robber had a gun. I don't see how this isn't cut and dry. If you point a gun at somebody and they shoot you, you were asking for it.

>everyone with a brain answers: "because he committed a crime"

did the shooter is White? i assume YES because is relevant for the news.

Beats the hell out of dying

Also lol at the fucking opening sentence

>it's been a difficult week

Haha, idiots

DINDU

It might be against "regulation" but no GM will personally confirm whether or not his drivers are carrying, especially if they're delivering in places like fucking Charlotte or Chicago or shit.

The question is whether this was an armed robbery or not, which the article doesn't even seem to fucking bother addressing.

If he had a weapon or anything that looked like a weapon, there cannot even be a trial over this.

It varies wildly depending on restaurant and individual management. State laws will vary as well.

It's basically a case by case basis.

No mention of race means the shooter is not white. That's how the news works.

Because he was a thieving nigger, that's why

He dindu, just on his way to church, mah baby was an aspiring rapper just got hard times 'cause whitie, nuffins, gunna get his 10th grade tomorrow

HE WAS A KANG

after seeing the footage, the dindu was pretty tame, he didnt even throw feces or jump behind the counter to jack off inside the pizza oven.

>why did the employee have a gun on the premises
>but it's completely ok with my son to bring a gun in
fucking niggers, hope the employee gets off scott-free and keeps his job

NUFFIN

dindu nuffin?

I don't think they should suspect that question.

But seriously, what's wrong with English-speaking journalists, what blinds them to ambiguities in their headlines?

Delivery driver here. I've considered packing on my rounds. We are high value targets for the dindus since we deal in cash alot. On a weekend I can be carrying way more cash then is safe.

In the end though I compromised with a wrist holster pepper spray.

>break the law
>felony
>get shot like the fuck you are
>HUU HUU HUU HOW COULD YOU DO DIS HUU HUU HUU

Teach your fucking children some manners like not to break the law you dumb fucks. Or get your cunt fucking aborted in time.

NUFFIN

>only the police sshould be allowed to shoot suspects
Well that's a big 180.
>why did the employee have a gun
Maybe because he was afraid of being robbed?

Many franchises have a no gun policy. If the employee was licensed for the gun, he could still be fired. Knowing the backlash from this, he'll be lucky if that's all.

The blacks simply don't think there should be lethal consequences to theft. It's beyond cultural. There's just something in them, or lacking in them, that fundamentally perceives property differently. But then again, they never had to weather lethal winters, where the theft of supplies could very well mean the end.

Pizza hut staff are usually sikhs are poos for some reason.

NUFFIN

HE

>that fundamentally perceives property differently

same thing missing in gypsies.

Jesus Fucking Christ, a headshot be personal. GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Why does no one just ask these people why they are so stupid?

>mother of shot son: "i don't think he would have hurt no one"
>"Grace jr. (son that was killed) had a gun of his own when he was shot"

fuck your kid lady, equality is great :) if it was a white kid shot down by baboons it would still be the white's fault, so i choose a dead nigger over a dead and blamed whitey.

Why does no one ask niggers not to rob everyone?

HOW DARE WHITE PEOPLE FIGHT BACK ;_;

MUH CHILLENS
MUH CHILLENS I RAISED USIN GOBERMENT EBT

>The question is whether this was an armed robbery or not
This article says he was bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/03/parents-dead-robber-really-mad-victim-gun/

+ Cheers for answering my question, all. Hope he doesn't even lose his job, but it does seem likely from what you're saying.

if you don't want to die don't threaten people with deadly weapons?

it's pretty simple

I work for KFC as a delivery driver and I never go anywhere without my gun and a spare clip. My fellow nogs turn feral when they see the KFC man.

you racist

>implying parenting matters

>parents have different last names

Every fucking time

Niggers can't be held accountable for anything, personal responsibility for Blacks is racist!

yep

>does no one just ask these people why they are so stupid?
Pretty sure that's why /pol exists

>rob a pizza place with a loaded gun
>Get shot, die.

BAN GUNS, HE WAS A GOOD BOI, HE WAS JUST TRYING TO TURN HIS LIFE AROUND, GUNS ARE RACIST, HE DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT ANYONE, etc etc

Lulz

If the mother knew her son wasn't going to hurt anyone why didn't she call Pizza Hut and tell them that before hand?

Clearly negligence on her part.

every fast food place might as well install bullet proof windows like pic related if killing a dindu for his robbery attempt starts up a shitstorm everytime.

I will never understand the logic behind niggers, they commit crimes and when one of them gets shot dead, everyone acts like he was a fucking saint that did absolutely nothing wrong.

Depends on the state.
My older brother was a Pizza Hut Driver for the better part of 8 years, and after the first time he got robbed (about 2 years in) he started carrying a walther p38. His manager was the one who suggested the type of gun he gets too.
There was only one other time some group of niggers hanging out at the pool in an apartment complex tried to rob him. They surrounded him, and the second one of them realized he had a gun on his hip they started acting like it was just a big joke, and said they weren't the ones who ordered the pizza (even though they told him to meet them by the pool)
I have no doubt in my mind he would have been robbed a second time if it wasn't for that 38.

This was in AZ though, and we have some of the loosest gun laws in the country.

Of course it wasnt an armed robbery.

They probably used harsh language and water guns. Right? Thats the way you rob a place.

they really can't, thanks to kikes and white guilt liberals.

you have to now treat niggers as better than equals because they have no agency whatsoever.

>nigger
>robbery
>gets shot
>negress: Das rayciss

Pottery

cuz he was stealing! BFTO!

>"It was an act of desperation, but I do not believe that Michael would have hurt anyone,”said Hairston.
Who the fucks robs a pizzeria out of desperation?

Workers have to hide behing bulletproof glass in nigger neighborhoods, sad!

>I will never understand the logic behind niggers, they commit crimes and when one of them gets shot dead, everyone acts like he was a fucking saint that did absolutely nothing wrong.

They don't, they mostly use it to riot and claim free sheeit because they know no matter what they do a legion of cuckolds will defend them.

yeah see I think that's actually a pretty reasonable request, you can't be the only one to have ever thought of it.

>Who the fucks robs a pizzeria out of desperation?
maybe it was in mid sexual emergency

Digits of truth.

Idk about people inside the store but i know plenty of delivery boys that carry guns while delivering pizzas. Weve had one too many false orders leading to people robbing the delivery boys in my area i guess.

Shit, yeah it's hard to be against employees carrying when they can be put in situations like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

Shes right, but i know she doesn't understand why shes right.

An employee at a pizza place shouldn't be intervening in a robbery. The nigger is looking for gimmies and nothing more.

For 1 its a plebian high school dropout that works there. He is essentially putting the lives of everyone else at risk.

This low iq employee is lucky. Someone innocent could have died. What if he onoy injured or missed? Then what? The negro is going off inside and then everyone is in danger.

Bad. Hope yes fired. This is unacceptable. I wouldn't. Want to work with a high school dropout who thinks hes the fucking executioner. I wouldn't even want to visit that place.

This is insane. So when theres an argument at the counter are we supposed to have faith this high school drop out at his dead end job isnt going to george Zimmerman the customer?

This cant be correct. Im positive he wasn't allowed to conceal carry at work and im even more positive he was trained to not be a hero. Allow the negro to take the money like a cuck and let him leave and be murdered by police later.

That the protocol. He fucked up. No one payed a price this time, but what he did is unacceptable. He turned a bad situation into a terrible situation. Again, it payed off this time but the next taco bell high school dropout who tries this is going to get himsrlf and others killed.

tfw gone to soon

HAS

It's never too soon for a nigger to be gone.

>kid comes out white
>is immediately mugged

that niglet probably wasn't that clean anymore since birth.

I think this shillbot needs a tune-up

Is it wrong to want to kill every fucking nigger after that?

Seriously why did he keep beating her, fucking niggers!

>muh feels
>muh what ifs
fuck off you pathetic coward

did they put their kid in there

jesus thats juts sad.

It's a sad state of affairs, but makes sense.

Keep the nigs in line.

That's a nice defeatist attitude, send me your address so I can come over and fuck your girlfriend.

100% legal in that state but the company might have a policy against it, so he might get fired. these restaurants are franchise owned, which means the manager could be a fucking SJW faggot or redpilled rational individual with common sense. it really hinges on who the management is of the franchise

you can flim flam the pizza man or the zim zam

Shooter needs to stop pulling with his finger tip.

Good, I can see just by looking at her that she is one of the worst types of niggers in my experience. I totally avoid these at all costs, these are fairly common staff at the licensing office here and if I see one of these I will leave straight away and try again the next day. They are fucking stupid and their niglets are the worst, if you take your children to a child friendly restaurant and you see one of these leave straight away.

Fuck you. If someone points a gun at me I'm dumping my mag.

t. Chef at Wendy's with 7" cock

roflmao

What franchise?

I want to support more gun touting pizza people.

niggers with no sense of personal responsibility what a surprise

I bet you any amount of money Asians own this place.

I bet nigs still try to rob this

It says Pizza Hut right on the article.