Hanazuki Full of treasures

Someone was able to record most of the recently shown Hanazuki short: youtube.com/watch?v=h3BChDAd6yM
Excuse the quality, but it seems to be the only one we've got.

Hanazuki thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKWCFjInxA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beggars can't be choosers, and that was cute.

It reminded me of one of the slightly toned down Silly Symphony shorts

I really liked it. The animation, even through the lens of a shitty camrip, seemed very fluid and really expressive. Plot is simple but fun, which is good for a short, and it made good use of showing several emotions. Got some genuine laughs out of me, too. Overall really good.

...Now what?

Reminder

Wait till season 2 of course

I thought the Hanazuki movie was already planned regardless?

That can change in an instant you know

>Hanazuki will never be animated at this quality until the next movie short
A travesty I tells ya. can't wait for a clean rip of this so we can make some decent reaction image, gifs and webms.

>Hanazuki will never be animated at this quality until the next movie short

Careful, user.

Nice

Just started watching it. I like it

>Momflower will never be real

>that expressive animation
Its like Hotel Transylvania, I want it so badly

Not with that attitude

tiny
exquisite
feet

Post cute moon flowers

I watched up until the treasure was thrown at her and decided I wanted to wait to watch the rest in cinema.
Looks good.

it doesnt come to cinemas till nov 2 for me so i dont really have a choice

Same. But I decided to wait fir the movie because I can't really spare the bandwith for the leak so I may as well wait for the short as well.

>No Kiazuki
>no other characters except for hemkas
What a waste of time.

Gotta ease new people into the series. Bait them in with the most gripping aspect: painful cuteness. Then you net them as soon as they see the little raccoon-lookin' darling among her trash at the end of episode 1.

Does anything happen in the show ever or is it just cute?

It has continuity. It's a show about using the Emotional Spectrum to grow trees in order to stave off a black primordial space ooze from killing all moons. While this goes on Hana learns more about what's going on around her and meets up with others via space travel who failed and helps them get back on their feet.

How would you say it compares in worldbuilding/lore to that other popular hasbro franchise?

youtube.com/watch?v=zKWCFjInxA0

Pls do not kill best moonflower

Why is hana such a cute

What's going on in those other tabs?

Why was my post deleted? It was a legitimate point concerning the movie and the chances of it being made

Fun stuff