Middle schoolers aren't supposed to be this sexy

Middle schoolers aren't supposed to be this sexy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIjtvKTgtuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4heads

Retards aren't supossed to write, but here you are, crayon eating motherfucker. Atta boy.

(you)

there's nothing sexy about that. you're just a pedophile

She is literally perfect. I want to cum on her forehead.

For some reason the heads aren't as distracting to me now as they were when the show was airing. I don't know if I just got used to it or if art styles have shifted enough to make the foreheads somewhat mundane.

What the fuck is up with France and women with big foreheads? Does sucking dick in France gives you more intelligence?

>Please no, user! Rape is wrong!
I'm sorry Sissy, I just can't help myself!

Eating cum makes you smart. Google it.

>Rape is wrong!
But belly shirts just make it so right.

so she's a balding deformed underage girl??? ur one kinky motherfucker.

>Ulrich, I gotta pee!

grade schoolers aren't supposed to be this sexy.

>inb5heads

FTFY

Yeah.

They're supposed to be sexier.

Sucking cock makes you smarter are pretty. Ask Eniripsa

Foreheads

Have you gone to a middle school lately? Didn't think so!

how much do you have to eat before you develop a cuck fetish

I heard that's the fetish for smart people

Court order says I cant

That's so sad. Maybe you should get a good lawyer? All the middle school girls (and some of the boys) love me!

Sorry but eating cum is only for girls.

>14 years old
>pedophile
Oh look, a retard who doesn't know what words mean

You're just a potential child molester.

It's a fictional character, retard.

Is this show worth watching, you know, for the plot?

I'd say so. It wasn't perfect, but it had some genuine moments of brilliance to it. For one, the kids felt like actual kids; they could be horrible shits to one another over the stupidest things.

Kimby is CUTE

well it's Code Lyoko, so luckily they still aren't.

Why, because everything else is to small to hit?

You are like a little baby, OP.

Watch this!

Just stop being a faggot and go with the most common word.

For example, most people use the word jealous instead of envious even though the latter is usually what they mean.

Pedophile is associated with being sexually attracted to any girl under 18, and that’s what people know it by. It’s common and easy to understand. Deal with it ass.

>look mom, I posted it again!

She's asking for it always dressed like that and always a bitch.

>Moralfags

There's nothing wrong with having attraction to young girls. What would be wrong is to act upon them.

Hi my name is Greg, i like to eat Vaseline on toast

So you came here to complain about it...?
>You nitt.

That hasn't mattered for years now, unfortunately.

Hopefully when this "I'm disgusted by this thing I have no interest in and must go out of my way to find" generation grows the fuck up, they'll realize how retarded they were.

Anybody could fit that thumbnail up their ass

checked

Why cant Sup Forums have loli threads anymore?

You just want to call people pedophile

Because for some reason as of 2012-ish, maybe a little before or after, people decided that all anime characters that are female or just short means that they're cheese pizza, no questions asked. Whatsoever.

If you look at something that has a girl character who is short or that the person accusing you THINKS looks "underage," you're a terrible pedophile. How dare you like a drawing.

Underappreciated

I thought it was because the (((previous owner))) wanted more cash and seeing all the "bad" content was losing potential money.

That mostly, for mah sponsors.

People are mentally ill and have trouble separating reality and fiction.

>Middle schoolers aren't supposed to be this sexy.

If you have paid attention in middle school, you'd know otherwise.

I don't know man, I dated a middleschooler in highschool and she was pretty cute

I dunno, I wouldn't say it's bad, but it's very underwhelming. A single episode's storyline does get you invested in the action and does have high stakes, but the overarching plot is mostly wasted. The issue I have with the plot, especially after Season 2, is that it has a lot going for it but several plot points are either ignored, not fully explored or unresolved. Some of the characters feel a bit underdeveloped and side characters that do get development lose all of that literally with the press of a button. Also, the romantic subplots are cliche and painful to sit through and are not really worth your time.

It's still a fun show to watch, but I wouldn't watch it for the plot, and IMO, I think the show would benefit with a reboot, and I think it could be made better if it started over with a new continuity.

Also, avoid it's fifth season, Evolution, it's forgettable, dull and boring as shit, the plot goes nowhere, and there's nothing in there to get you invested at all.

I'd watch the shit out of a modern reboot, something Voltron tier

But Sup Forums can have loli threads just fine, so it isnt moots fault

kek'd

You're right. I didn't even think of that. I guess it was just an SJW tumblr mod invasion then.

Sez you.

I've watched that hentai.

Need I remind you all?

Honestly, I'd rather prefer a reboot as a game since, you know, virtual world and shit, plus wouldn't it be better as a game as opposed to a show since it ties in with the virtual world theme? At least that's what I think.

That's fucking retard, you autistic dipshit.

toddlers aren't supposed to be this sexy

>being a pedophile

>being autistic about FICTIONAL characters

>not being a pedophile
>nearing 2018

get with the fucking times gramps

Why not both? A rebooted show that trims the fat of the plot for something more streamlined, but also expanding on some of the missed opportunities of the original. While a game tie-in could be made that lets you relive key plot points and explore the Lyoko world as well as Kadic.

Actually, the sexual attraction towars pubecsent teens is called hebephilia, as said he is not a pedophile, he is a hebephile.

>the romantic subplots are cliche and painful to sit through
I felt they were pretty decent, not perfect, but more believable than most teen romances in shows where it's just comedic misunderstandings for the bulk of the plot until the last episode where they fall in love. While the "Will they/Won't they?" shit with Ulrich and Yumi was tiresome after a while, they at least managed to make the awkwardness the two had together feel like something you'd see in real life.

That shoulder is clearly retarded, the little girl is the one who wants to fuck that man she's with!

do know middle schoolers know how to act sexy?
yeah kinda
should you find them sexy?
no not really

>hurrr, me no use proper words like smart person, huuuuuurrrr!

>XANA survives because someone copied the code and re-executed it like in Evolution, but less contrived
>Nu-Xana then succeeds in setting up a few hubs here and there immediately before the first attack
>They manage to contain him, mostly, but now he's fighting really hard to escape and can still attack within Lyoko
>The show proceeds to call people into Lyoko to fight Nu-Xana, who is now capable of producing giant raidbosses on a regular basis
>tldr he's much more powerful and trying to break out in different servers but is being held back by the players
>yfw a Toonami style event like Lockdown

>just deal with the degradation of the english language to be less precise.

In Germany you can fuck a 14 year old. In the US you can't have sex until 16 (In states that are sane.).

In the ME you can fuck an 8 year old so long as you are married. Just saying your opinion are meaningless to human history and the world. Get the fuck out your feelings and the modern view you have.

I think there are states in the US where you can fuck a 14 year old if you're married, which requires parent permission. And now I'm wondering how legal emancipation works with this stuff.

>Pedophile is associated with being sexually attracted to any girl under 18
>Any girl under 18
Oh look, a faggot Commiefornian.

>That
>Sexy

We get to legally fuck 16-year-olds here in Maine.

Better gun laws, too.

California sets the rules, via Hollywood. Just deal.

The comics were way sexier

If you're legally emancipated you're classified as your own guardian and can give consent for all things you'd normally require guardian consent for. People don't generally get emancipated at 14 though.

The comics made them look like actual children...

Oh yeah, absolutely.

theres so much sideboob & ass in those comics its not even funny

You are actually retarded, I'm obviously talking about their NORMAL forms.

It not called the Bill of Supposed Tos

They were still sexier
Really makes you think

Is that why Sasha Grey is so smart?

Geez. Does she battle a lot of monster perverts?

It is. Deal with it.

hmmmm
youtube.com/watch?v=NIjtvKTgtuw

Indeed.

...and fuck Hay Lin for screwing up the dance here.

You have got to be the dumbest fucking idiot I've seen here yet. "Most common word" or not, there is no excuse for misusing a word with a very distinct meaning to it. This isn't like "I couldn't care less" versus "I could care less" where one can argue that the person CAN care somewhat and decide to give even less of a fuck about whatever.
Also, you space like a fucking retard. Stop that.

For the pedodiscussers, it used to be a thing in the past before society got sensitive where the younger were sought after for better pregnancy and fertility.

Also more Sissi pics

Hahaha!

>In Germany you can fuck a 14 year old.

Still shitposting the guardian forms, I see. Which still aren't as attractive as the ones in the vastly superior cartoon.
THEY LOOK LIKE ACTUAL CHILDREN

This is why Americans are a joke. No wonder Britons hate you fuckers, you take their language and then fuck it up with nonsense "meanings". Giving a word 1 million meanings makes the word worthless, faggot. It's a Hebephile, that's the right word to use.