How the fuck was he a villain?

How the fuck was he a villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z23tQiua2S0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was too picky. He had to have the very best of absolutely everything, never settling for anything less. So despite being the hottest and most successful person in town, he let himself fall in love with the unobtainable nerd/furry fucker just because she had a 10/10 face and an 8/10 body, and mostly ignored the marginally less pretty trio of horny big titty sluts. Gaston is a warning to all those who aren't willing to settle.

The most tragic of chads, Gaston.

I don't know, attempted murder? Trying to use an old man's insanity to manipulate a girl into marriage? Firing a gun in a public bar? Just being a dick?

He let his ego get the best of him. He was his own villain.

So too much naked ambition, but not enough money for the world to treat that as a measure of greatness.

Exactly. Gaston is a very big fish for his very small pond, but at the end of the day he's still just a very attractive peasant. How could he have possibly competed with a goddamn prince, especially the prince who owns his little podunk hamlet?

Literally tried to stab the beast in the back after it just bested him in combat and spared his life. No matter how you slice it, that's a dick move.

someone post the Gaston greentext.

He was too weak. If he were more powerful, he could have forced the author to do the right thing. The real villain was the terrible writer.

>disney girls
i wish someone would like me for my brains and recognize me as the strong independent woman that i am

>also disney girls
gaston isnt a prince

>i wish someone would like me for my brains and recognize me as the strong independent woman that i am

Gaston didn't do that though.

he did. he specifically said belle was the smartest girl in the village and he liked her for it.

put in contrast to the townsfolk who found belle's reading habits as some sort of shameful thing

Really? I remember her saying she was the prettiest girl, not the smartest. I recall him specifically saying that she needed to give up that silly crap and just have some kids and chill with him.

HAIR HAIR HAIR HAIR HAIRHAIRHAIR HAIR HAIR HAIR

Yeah, no

youtube.com/watch?v=z23tQiua2S0

What was she reading?

If you look closely, it's absolutely nothing because there's no words or pictures on it.
Just blank pages.

He tried to have Belle's father falsely locked up for insanity if she didn't marry him. Aside from that, despite being a jerk, he didn't really do much wrong. Even attempting to kill the Beast was a perfectly understandable reaction to finding out about him.

>he was literally asking "how the fuck can you read this?"

Also he's unironically right.

I want a rewritten version where he is the hero.

Would Beast have been able to breed with normal women? Asking for a friend.

Can animals?

Childhood is thinking Belle was right to go for the Beast. Adulthood is realizing the perfect man was there from the beginning.

"some people use their imagination"
Holy shit she was legit looney.

Belle never learned how to read but assumed she did. She didn't realize books aren't supposed to be completely blank and was being swindled by the con artist librarian.

That's why he let her keep the book!
It was literally a bunch of nothing clasped together, but it very much amused him to hear what she thought she read about princes and distant kingdoms and magic and shit.

>Belle was known around town as being "special". She was never on the same page as her piers and could be seen walking around town giggling at the funny pictures in children's books
>Gaston noticed her one day and realized the book she was enthralled with didn't even have pictures. It was totally blank.

>He knew she was slipping...

>had to try and help her somehow
>tried to convince her to marry him and be a run-of-the-mill housewife in hopes that she would get better overtime as well as to keep her away from the judging townsfolk
>tried constantly while subtly hinting at her habit of "reading" books isn't healthy, but gets rebuffed
>one day her father barges in ranting and raving about a giant Beast
>realizes the apple probably doesn't fall too far from the tree and that her father should probably be looked at
>tries to get him into thr care of experts so they can look him over and help him get better
>Belle throws a huge tantrum about trying to get his dad the help he needs
>agrees to stop if she marries him, figuring he could try and help them both
>gets told off and called a monster for caring about their well-being

Belle was originally the witch that cursed Beast because he rejected her, then de-aged herself and manipulated a nutjob into pretending to be her father for a while so that she could eventually convince Beast to marry her anyway, probably before transforming him into a chicken or something, completing her ridiculous revenge scheme and gaining money, servants and power in the process. The only loose end would be the old man, who nobody would miss. True love's kiss to break the spell? Come on. Belle snapped her fucking fingers and transformed him back at the absolute perfect moment, clinching the victory and convincing the dopey prince into thinking it was "true love".

Belle was playing 256d chess and Gaston was merely a piece to be bartered away to win the checkmate.

>Die trying to save her from fucking giant wolf/bull hybrid
>Now she's fucking with that monstrosity imaging he's a human inside

stop making threads Le fou

>/co unironically defends stereotypical chad

t. """nice""" guy

You mean the same prince who's been absent for years?
In France a short decade or so before the French Revolution starts?

Ever met a Chad? If you're not in direct competition with them they can be pretty chill dudes

Beauty and the Beast is like 80 years before the revolution.

he was a cunt that went /rk9/-tier about a girl who didn't like him

Went against the natural order. The strong rule over the weak. Could have kept a nice thing going in that shitsplat village but had to challenge the beastcock. Nothing beats the beastcock. That's just how it is on this bitch of an earth.

why in hell did it take me until the last line to realise it was Gaston, in a thread dedicated to Gaston's redemption

If you don't get it, go back to Sup Forums

He was human at one point. It would depend if the spell just changed his outer appearance or if his internal physiology was radically changed as well. He seemed to retain his human brain and his memories. He also retained his human vocal cords and his ability to speak.

Nice review

Sup Forums loves chads now

>there's three threads up about Gaston right now by some weird coincidence
>see this post

> mommie wowee i just discovered this show and i can be a contrarian on the internet! who was in the wrong mommie! lubadubadubdub!