Hey guys, just gonna leave this Robin here. Don't let the Joker come near him with a crowbar, okay?

Hey guys, just gonna leave this Robin here. Don't let the Joker come near him with a crowbar, okay?

Hi, I'm John Doe. Nice kid you got there.

No crowbars, got it.

Hey John. Can you watch this Robin for a moment? I'd keep doing so for OP, but need to take a monster crap so I'll be gone for a bit.

Uh oh. Shit, we need to get another Robin. Maybe OP won't notice the difference.

I'm back, that was definitely in my top five dumps and

OOOOOOOOO SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! WHATAMIGONNADO!?

See, this is what happens when you leave your kids with Sup Forums. Next time, drop them off with professionals that know how to handle them.

Can I fuck him?

no one likes Jason Todd

Hey guys, just gonna leave this create here. Don't let the Joker come near it with a crowbar, okay?

Go ahead and knock yourself out. Get it? Haha, but seriously the kid just got his skull crushed by a crowbar so you can do whatever you want. He's not gonna complain.

Jason Todd is a living monument to Batman's failure, and in some ways the last defense against Batwank.

Shitty character though

Guys what the fuck?
He's gonna be back soon looking for his robin we gotta do something!!!

One of you guys! DRESS UP AS ROBIN!

uhh uhh... I'll just punch it right in the reality.

If something like this were played for laughs I'd love it.

FUCK, YOU DID IT WRONG

It wasn't?

It is fine there are dozens of us.

I've heard of a SUPERmarket, but this is ridiculous! I'll take three. No way OP can complain if we triple his investment.

When did Gotham City Imposters get an expansion pack?

>Gotham City Impostors
That games deader than the Robin OP left with us.

>Best Robin

>Yup, not like he saw the last one as a son or anything!

Wait user, we're not cavemen! WE HAVE TECHNOLOGY.

I hate you.
He can defend himself pretty good now, asshole.

You are no one.
A lot of ones like him though.

Do every supes have a crush about each bat? I mean...

Without involving Starling in the story, Robin Jason can take down the joker easily like he did before. So, he will be ok.

Wasn't the Joker the first villain he beated as officially Robin?

That's not technology! And it was used by cavemen!