This doesn't make sense

So Sup Forums I need a little red pilling on Jews.

How can one be both a Christian and hate Jews when the Jews are God's chosen and Jesus (God Himself) was a Jew?

tfw when you want to be both a Christian and hate the Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
youtube.com/watch?v=lPV7TlPxnkA
youtube.com/watch?v=hP4bzXfb6Go
youtube.com/watch?v=k2oW63XkBhw
youtube.com/watch?v=s2I0CIoG_aU
youtube.com/shared?ci=Qe1lUtLQXpI
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, Christianity is a Jooish cabal.

Jews have gone awry in the bible several times. Most jews of modern history have gone awry as well. God will punish the heathen jews on judgement day, don't worry

God isn't real Jesus was a dirty liar just like that mudslime muhammad.

Islam is a Jooish cabal as well.

"O children of Israel, remember my favor which I bestowed upon you, and that I favored you above all creation. (Qur'an 2:47)."

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

Sure thing, goy
Also, nice waste of dubs

History speaks for itself
Jews have been genoided more then any other group
>Muh 6 gorrilan
>emperor Hadrian

Christianity is a Jewish invention, half of the bible is about "Joos r chosen people and WUZ Israel n Shit and should return to promised land", why should they say all that, hmm?

I'm sure Christianity isn't even that old as it claims to be and all historical events being hoaxes.

Jews lost their title when they rejected Jesus. The gentiles (descendants of Japheth aka Europeans) were given that title instead.

Jesus is not a fan of the synagogue if satan.

You can't.

Not all X who say they are X are actually X.

X is usually Christians or Jews.

Real Christianity teaches that Jews are the Synagogue of Satan and children of the Devil. If you are a Christian and believe that eh Jews are still God's Chosen people you are greatly misinformed.

Where is the daily reminder guy when you need it?

Jews killed jesus you idiot, those jews are not real jews, are fucking subhuman. Jews hate christ to death and they hate the new testament, they prefer the old savage ways... human and animal sacrifices, circumsicion, extreme revenge, war, semitic supremacism, etc..

>If you are a Christian and believe that eh Jews are still God's Chosen people you are greatly misinformed.
Or he simply read the bible.

kike detected

jews are against god, they love satan.

>Christianity is a Jewish invention, half of the bible is about "Joos r chosen people and WUZ Israel n Shit and should return to promised land", why should they say all that, hmm?
What was that faggot?

Jew here, your "religion" is just the result of a cult started by a beta cuck who's father was cucked.
>Be Mary
>Cuck your BF
>Say it was god
>End up with cucked son
>Pissed that he can't make money
>Recruits other beta cucks to make trouble
>Romans and Jews get a little ticked off
>Kill Jesus for fun, what could happen?
>Cucks cry over their king cuck
>""""""""""""Christianity"""""""""""""

I'm not even religious but wasn't Jesus basically the original OG baller for you?

He essentially was a rebel who set you free from the priest class of the time (the Jews), who determined what would happen to the poor, from birth to after-death according to their laws, in their temples, you had to donate to worship in their temples etc, they had essentially monopolized God right?

Jesus fixed the binding concept of original sin, to set you free from bondage from birth and that is why he was stopped in life by the Jews, who worked to sabotage his work because it was liberating you from the priest class.

So it's more like the Jews hate him for offering people an alternative to their bondage, not that Christians should hate Jews. Christians should pity Jews.

Am I right here or am I just talking shit?

>Jew here, your "religion" is just the result of a cult started by a beta cuck who's father was cucked.
Nah, God chose Mary to raise his one and only son because she was perfect and without sin.

How does it feel to reject the Messiah, Kike?

nice quads bud, but believe that shit? really? how much more obvious can it get, she sleeps around, she says it was god. She was a slut, end of story.

It doesn't matter if it was created by "Jews" or "Israelites". It is Zionism at it's finest. All this talk about chosen people from the Ancient kingdom located between Nile and Euphrates, noticing anything there? Why the fuck is this religion - as well Islam - so judeocentric? Oh and even the fucking messiah being a Jew (providing that he actually existed).

kek has spoken, praise our Lord Jesus Christ and his frog angel of dawn

Christians hate Jews for the same reasons that blacks hate whites: jealously toward a superior culture (superior because better at making money/controlling production/controlling their own destiny)

Christianity is our heritage and has a lot of good values.

But guess what, an attitude of "love your enemies" "give to the poor" "give up the material for spiritual world" is not going to help you be successful or happy in the real world. Fairy tales are for kids who can't accept the real world.

Secular Jews know this. They don't use their religion to limit them. They use it to network and be successful in the real world.
This is something very few Christians and Muslims have figured out. Stop being crippled by your religion and use it to your advantage.

>5555
Witnessed

this desu

The modern Jews are the Judeans who denied Christ as the savior
youtube.com/watch?v=lPV7TlPxnkA
Modern Jews are a reaction against Christianity and therefore opposed to it.
Th claim that Jews are important to Christianity is a lie

The description of what a "jew " is has greatly changed since biblical times.

And weren't they not supposed to settle the holy lands before the arrival of Christ?

The jews we know are fake the real jews are those that seek truth and enlightenment through knowledge and meditation and worship the one true god- who is no weakling as they would have us believe to emasculate us.

We are one bad habit away from being chosen ones ourselves.

>not reading Paul's letters on how there is no more jew and goyim in jesus christ.
The jews failed to upohold the law and were a example as to why humanity ia flawed. That was what they were chosen for. After christs death there was no more need for jewish law due to him being a all fullfilling sacrifice. Because of this all people are now equal, which is why the jews constantly struggle for power trying to regain that what they either realized they lost. Or think still belongs to them.

>All this talk about chosen people from the Ancient kingdom located between Nile and Euphrates, noticing anything there?
except it was rewritten in New Testament, where it is clearly said that chosen people are those who accept Christ, not jews

>(providing that he actually existed).
There are Roman records of his execution you fedora tipper.

Jews hate Christianity you faggot. Thats why they don't use + in maths. Did you forget Jesus himself saying that they are the synagogue of Satan?

Kill yourself you atheistic piece of trash

Whatever the bible says the truth is that Jesus came in the middle-east precisely because the jews are the most awful race on this planet and it's better to help the most miserable ones because they're more likely to have great suffering after their death.

Quads of truth user, quads of truth.

This, read Galatians

I don't hate orthodox jews, I actually really like them. I hate zionists and ashkenazi jews, who aren't actually descended from god's chosen people. They're descended from khazars, which are mixed to hell, and only adopted jewish religion.

This guy wrote what I've learned better:

That is what Joseph also thought and he was about to divorce her until an angel appeared before him and changed his mind. Read up on your shit, fedora-tipper

Kind of right on the money, but the Jewish rulers were also concerned Rome might shit on them for having a "king" in their occupied territory. That's how they blackmailed Pilate into crucifying Jesus, when Pilate only sentenced him to a scourging (after finding no fault in him).

Idolatry, blasphemy and an abomination of a post.

And completely unsupported by the bible, or really common sense.

Actually contrary to the bible.

And papist.

Remember that Christ literally whipped the kikes out of the Temple of Solomon.

This

they're pagans LARPing as christians or autists who think they're traditionalists while going against their own fucking churches

>Jews are God's chosen
Did you forget the new testament?

>Jews are God's chosen
t. Shekelstein
Christians (or anyone else in the world besides jews) dont believe Jews are the chosen anything. Theyre a pathetic weak scummy race thar got BTFO so hard they had to leave their homeland forever and wonder the Earth like gypsies and be despised everywhere they went

Every mother/wife should aspire to the example set by Mary
>Unassuming
>Innocent
>Compassionate
>Obedient, even when her life was at risk
>Sticks by her child until the very end
>Lively faith
>Mother to many

Judaism is just as useless as the other abrahamic religions. It's the elite jewlords we despise, normie Jews are just people who happen to be Jewish (also circumcision and Zionism are cancer)

you can't. you have to reject Judaism in all it's forms (Christcuckoldry, communism, etc).

Christ himself stated that the promise toward Abraham didn't mean physical descendants but spiritual ones, because one becomes a child of God by faith, not blood.

>jesus literally whipped jewish money lenders publicly
>he wuz a jew guys :^)

Yes we do. Even the vatican does, and literally every church (and bible) says this.

You're an autist with cognitive dissonance.
>Christian
>Muh jooos
Pick one

>pilpul: the infographic

you. oven. now.

1 John 2:22
>Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son.

If you deny the Son, you are the Antichrist.

Jews were the chosen people at some point, but they failed and now all Christians are the chosen people.

Ancient Hebrews were not talmud worshiping jews.

Hebrew =/= jew

Sup Forums is a Christian board don't ever forget that famalams
Also the Jews killed Christ hence why some of us Christian Sup Forumstards dislike or distrust the joos

you're talking shit. pls stahp.

They were god's chosen people, before they denied their Messiah, Jesus Christ.

>(John 8) 42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

>(Apocalypse 3:9) Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie

For all those heretics and unbelievers, Jews are NOT God's chosen people. CHRISTIANS are the new Judeans, the new Israel, the new people of God. The true "jews" of Christ's time converted to Christ. The false Pharisaical "jews" who rejected Christ and who continue to blaspheme and reject Christ are the children of Satan and are part of the synagogue of Satan.

All these "christians" that love israel and jews are actually just heretics. It is explicitly clear that Christ-rejecting jews are of the devil and reprobates, rejected by God, and enemies of Christians.

It's alot easier when you look at principles and actions instead of words on paper that were deliberately created as double ententes for the Pharisees to exploit.

so, your god goes back on his promises, like the one to Abraham in Genesis?

uh oh, G*d's gonna curse you, goyim. you cursed the Chosen People.

no, Sup Forums is an antisemitic board you kike-loving cuck. fuck back off to the oven with your Greatest Ally

read Revelations user, it tells of the Jews who are not Jews and the Synagogue of Satan.

If Martin Luther could figure it out, so can you.

>muh Vatican II
So the Jews managed to infiltrate the Church and change around a few doctrines. This, too, is foretold in the gospel you blue-pilled cunt

>Martin Luther
>writes "On Jews and Their Lies"
>bases his whole faith on Jews and their lies

Meet the Khazars

youtube.com/watch?v=hP4bzXfb6Go
youtube.com/watch?v=k2oW63XkBhw

god = infinity/all/everything

jezus talks about can YOU believe it

White men are 21st century Jews: used as scapegoats for all society's problems and constantly portrayed as evil elitist oppressors

This video is also essential for understanding the geopolitical shifts of the 20th century

youtube.com/watch?v=s2I0CIoG_aU

insider who broke rank

Vespasian reporting with son Titus: yup lol

Watch this and it will answer your questions.
youtube.com/shared?ci=Qe1lUtLQXpI

>White men are 21st century Jews
This means, the white men did WTC?

Jew detected.
You're missing the 2nd half.

Thanks, will do

The perfect and without sin is blasphemy, but I can forgive him. She was pretty based, and obviously above all other women at the time for God to have chosen her.

Because Jews betrayed Jesus and whacked him... This fuggin guy

All humans are of the same blood.

I know the racist scumbag jew Trotsky came up with racism to undermine self determination and personal responsibility, and that Jews are themselves the most bigoted clique on the entire planet.

The Bible including the Torah is the literal truth of our origin. Christians are the only ones who actually believe it though.

Jews don't even believe in the Torah, they believe in the Babylonian Talmud.

the whole thing is about faith and believe. The human mind going #Error @ Infinity/all/everything

I believe that everything is possible

Do you believe me?

If you believe me than everything is possible.
If you dont, You CANT believe me.

if perfect creates an image of himself. he created perfect(himself). He sees that he is lonely. gives wife. ect ect ANGRY GOD!! (He is angry at himself for not being perfect)

GOD = ALL (can be a human)
if all people believe in ALL, They are god?

Jesus tells the story of believing in all and anything. People believe Jezus can. Because people cant comprihand believing in ALL/Anything.

im onto something here

It has always been Jewish prophecy that a savior would come to fulfill the covenants of the Israelites and bring them into the Messianic age. The Pharisees had fallen away from worship of God and began to worship the Law instead. They were threatened that the holy laws that they had treasured for so long would no longer be necessary and conspired to kill Jesus. Unless you're a heeb this should be a simple concept

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

user, come on.

Your spiritual mother longs for a relationship with you, by rejecting Mary you are only hurting Christ who gave her up to the world on the cross. John 19:26

Give her a call, she loves you

catholics not knowing what isis/whore of babylon worship is

YEAH BRING ON THE RITUAL OF FERTILITY

but Jesus told the Jews not to worship money, and they chose to crucify him. And ever since, the Jews have been cast out from every place on earth the attempt to live, because they are thieving, inbred, diseased monsters who always try to steal power.

they aren't chosen anymore; christianity superseded judaism and every christian (wheter jewish or not) is equal.

the whole thing is about faith and believe. The human mind going #Error @ Infinity/all/everything

I believe that everything is possible

Do you believe me?

If you believe me than everything is possible.
If you dont, You CANT believe me.

if perfect creates an image of himself. he created perfect(himself). He sees that he is lonely. gives wife. ect ect ANGRY GOD!! (He is angry at himself for not being perfect)

GOD = ALL (can be a human)
if all people believe in ALL, They are god?

Jesus tells the story of believing in all and anything. People believe Jezus can. Because people cant comprihand believing in ALL/Anything.

im onto something here

REMINDER: (((TRUST ME JEW'S AREN'T LITERALLY SATAN))) THREADS ARE JEW PROPAGANDA MEANT TO SLIDE ACTUAL CONTENT ON POL

bump

I have no idea what you're on about.

You cant believe we are all human

there is no WE.

Youre just human

Like ego death with LSD.

are you ok, user?

If you would clone yourself. instantly same age as you. he is you. but he cant be you because you is you. Turn that into math

He wouldn't be me because he wouldn't have a soul

Soul is your identity right? I think that jesus had none. Only do good because all humans are him.

You have obviously never been to the bible belt then. People go to church basically just to be seen by other people and be able to claim they're christian and hold Christian values in order to do business. Some doctor my wife worked for tried to advertise he was an atheist in a small Texas town, like put up a fucking billboard stating such, and he went out of business. Nobody trusted a "non-christian".

Maybe in your big shitty liberal city there isn't a Christian Network but to say there isn't one at all is dumb.

It takes a special kind of mental gymnastics.

All Semites and all European cucks that pray to a Semitic deity should be turned into mulch.

Jews are based. Israel is based. Some jews are corrupt fucks, but on the whole they are okay.

if i say i believe that everything is possible.

Google that exect sentence.