/spsg/ - South Park Shipping General

/spsg/ - South Park Shipping General

Maximum art and discussion, minimum shipping wars, no need to roll trips because we all know the true patrician ship.
it's kyman

Why does this exist? Just fuck off.

Always wrong Kymanfag

Is there a chance they get some screentime in the next episode?

So that fujos don't shit up actual SP discussion thread.

They're superheroes and relevant to the game's plot so probably. I'd expect at least a mention, but I don't think they'll be the main focus.

Way better than the chance of this, anyway.

>South Park Shipping General

How long will they last anyway?

Am OP and completely agree why do you think there's Stan drinking bleach in the op pic

>kyman best ship
Damn right it is.

I'd give them until a little more than halfway through the current season. It won't reach the last episode. Or at least I'd be surprised if it did.

I want Cartman to drive Heidi to do some horrible shit either to herself or somebody else

I think either it's going to go one of two ways. Either it turns out she'd always been an asshole and the other girls knew and that's why they haven't tried to rescue her from Cartman, or Cartman is going to try to use Heidi to manipulate Kyle, kicking off a love triangle between the three of them.

Given Kyle's luck with women, at this point she'll either get written off or she'll still love Eric and will never truly like Kyle that way.

I'd rather they just die.

The Kyle part sounds kind of complicated not that I don't want to Kyle x Heidi happen, I do you got more art of them?

That's the only pic I've ever found of them together.

If you think about it, it's South Park's own fault that so many fujos have joined the fanbase although Trey himself is definitely a fudan

I meant Kyle x Heidi, there's loads of heiman out there user

That's what I meant. That's the only Kyle x Heidi pic that I've found, the one I posted earlier.

Ok sorry for being a retard. Such a shame though. Kyle x Heidi sounds nice - they're both smart and deserve each other (besides, Cartman getting cucked would be so fucking funny)

Literally anyone x Heidi sounds like a better idea

I like the idea of Heidi with Cartman. It's cute in its own way, especially now that Cartman is back to being a total asshole.

I see where the Kyle haters are coming from. I really do. But I like him

I meant "literally anyone" as in "Kyle, Stan, Kenny, Wendy, any fucking one but Eric Cartman". I like Kyel too

oh
in that case I agree with you

Which Kyle ship is by far the worst?
pic related

Kyle x Butters

david is the most forced, that's for sure. there is also a talented artist who dedicates most of their output to kyle/craig, which I find baffling. I also want to call kyle/kenny forced but it's surprisingly popular compared to the other two, so what the fuck I don't know. kyman is awful but at least they have lots of interactions. there are too many bad ones to pick from
ok if that exists then I will agree that one is worse than all the others

>South Park Shipping General

I don't even know what to say to this.

but Cartman likes it!

It's just having fun posting art and talking about characters. It's harmless, m80

I'd fuck off to /cm/ but I like SP straight pairs too much.

They make no sense, but I say it's pretty cute (so as cryle or k2)

Here's why I think they're shit together
kyle is a boss
stan is a leader
cartman is both
so kyle wants something and stan says ok let's go do it, and cartman starts fighting them for dominance etc
butters obviously doesn't mind taking orders but he obviously also needs to be led around, which is why he gets alogn with both cartman and stan
but kyle just wants to give orders without putting in the effort to guide and lead, so they have like 0 chemistry. all of the kyle/butters interactions are awkward as fuck. kyle is not a particularly nice person by default but I don't think he's ever been nice to butters

Someone show me that image where a cryle shipper gets batshit over creek

>that fucking image
I bet the person who drew that thinks it's hot but it just disturbs me

consider
stan + butters = stutters

Why can't Shelly ever find true love?

>Shelly.
Why isn't she beating the crap out of Stan?

These are nice points. It's true that Kyle and Butters are barely compatible. But they're both Cartman's favorites so they look cute together.

Southpark shipping is why God abandoned us.
Thanks anons, you did Satan's work.

Stan and Butters actually sounds cute. Especially indecisive but adventurous early South Park Stan.

She might have for a moment.

K2 though

Somehow cryle art is more likely to portray some dark shit. I don't know why, but I have a few arts from different artists picturing these two being abusive to each other.

This one's good. Even the first ever Butters episode had him interacting with Stan. And they've been friendly on several occasions.

I got a question, if Kenny's mom dies, does Kenny lose his immorality? I mean how will he respawn afterward?

She has him in a headlock. Maybe she's lining up a solid kidney shot.

>I mean how will he respawn afterward?

Karen.

anything yandere or tsundere is like viscerally disturbing to me

Yes, the source to Kenny's powers is his mom. Take out his mom, and he can't come back.

That's the Shelly I know.

The obvious answer is he pops out of Stuart's ass instead.

I was not prepared to see anime McCormicks

I know this one's not okay but I find it so adorable.

He becomes a ghost and has the ability to possess new hosts until he locates a suitable vessel. Or the curse is passed down and Karen starts popping him out.

Stancest is endgame

delet

What? It seems ok, just calming his mum down with affection.
I know it might be incestuous except I don't see it that way.

I am glad to live on a planet on which a SP shipping general exists.

I have fully accepted that I'm SP shipping trash.

Poor Mrs. McCormick. Stuart is such a loser, and I think he's like 12 years older than her and knocked her up when she was a teenager.

Why does Cartman ship everyone with Butters in his journal?

Well Karen's shock and those blushes imply it, I guess.

Because Kevin is shy

At least you're not a bottom feeding hetshipper like me.

Because Butters is the second coming of Christ and loves quite literally everyone.

I suppose but he did just kiss her out of the blue. Shock usually happens at that stage.
I just can't see it being more than a son giving his mother some affection when she's distraught.

Because Butters is a total gaywad and anybody in town could crush his boypuss and they should.

Hey nothing wrong with that. You do you, dude. (Candy is one of my fave ships)

I don't understand shipping, but I ESPECIALLY don't understand South Park shipping.

Just accept it.
Since the Tweek x Craig episode it just burst wide open.