Turkroaches, no! Do not insult Germany!

Germany does not harbor any terrorists, no way! We are not a haven for 1.5 million Muslims who entered Germany illegally and sure thing no terrorists were among those who entered illegally unchecked.

based

Is there anything good about Germany?

I cant think of anything...

they used to run some pretty nifty summer camps but that was years ago.

there's no brits there

>Turkey breed terrorists
>Export them to other countries
>Call other countries terrorist haven

Whew lads, 4D cucking.

Ha! BTFO by a roach. Can Germany get any more pathetic?

It will be gone soon.

>Is there anything good about Germany?
>I cant think of anything...
We produce awesome cars and awesome machines. We also play a good football.

And quite honestly, Bavarian food is fucking based. Sausages with Kraut and sweet mustard is the bomb.

P.S. pic related, if you are ever in Munich, get yourself 12 Nürnberger mit Kraut.

This strikes me as kind of "NO U" but that just makes it funnier.

Yes because people from Britain live in Britain unlike hungarians and other such drab

our gyppos and degenerates flood to you guys because your country is made for gyppos and degenerates so just have fun with them we don't want them back :^)

Brexit mode activate :^)

not so fast dave, it has go through your (((parliament))) first

Germany should just send them every shitskin and tell them to keep the change.

we started two world wars

>not so fast dave, it has go through your (((parliament))) first

NOOO, not PARLIAMENT! It cannot go through THAT bunch of Eurocrats!?!?!

Severely underrated.

can someone post that picture of a kid transforming into a cockroach?

>mfw stupid bongs thought they could decide the fate of their country

>Krauts getting BTFO'D by a roach

2016 gets better every day

he's actually not turkish

Right.

We call them pakis.

>360

Hitler wasn't german, so there is that...

>he's actually not turkish
HAHAHA, Erdogan not being a roach. What's next, Roaches not being roaches?

Make great kebab

Kek He Invites 2 million syrian subhumans to Turkey and calls Germany haven for terrorists.

Ironically this guy is a boon to west. They know once he falls, we will send 2 millions of refugees to Europe. That's why they don't mess with Erdogan and secretly support him.

well defend yourselves.
what are you waiting for?

do we need to send someon over again?

Turkey is right next to Syria, it's your duty to take them in

Are there any cute women into the two million?

>Turkey is right next to Syria, it's your duty to take them in
Alternatively, Turkey could just invade the North of Syria and put the camps there... oh wait, that is EXACTLY what is going on right now.

Anywhere north of Stuttgart is shit.

by lying about your emissions

i sold my VW and bought a honda

>VW
it's your own fault for buying poorfag cars

No. They are given citizenship to vote for Erdogan. Don't expect them going back to their countries and shitty camps. What's happening right now is AKP covering up financial crisis, shut down of free press, internal conflicts with Kurds etc. by simply reviving some wet Neo-Ottoman dreams.

>by lying about your emissions
>i sold my VW and bought a honda

VW, sells 600,000 cars which are perfectly in compliance with 2008 SOx standards but not 2010 standards. OH WEY; WHAT A CRIME!

Toyota sells 6 million cars with defective airbags in order to cut costs, dozens die, hundreds severely injured... but ok, that really doesn't matter, does it?

he's georgian

But that's not true, the car did pass the emission test provided it believed it was under testing.

WTF? I love Erdogan now!

He never called himself Turkish but Georgian. Kids here don't know point of Neo Ottoman policies.

source ?

>inb5 i read it on facebook

>DININININININININI AK AK AK
Neo Ottomanism is fundamentally a retarded idea/ideology. It's the West's agenda for Turkey. It has no point.

>the car did pass the emission test provided it believed it was under testing.
If you eliminate the software that does the testing trick, the car is in compliance with 2008 emissions standards.

The only reason this whole emissions thing happened is that the US put stringent diesel standards in place in 2008 and thereafter to punish European car makers that rely on diesel and allow American car makers to sell their gas guzzling gasoline cars.

t. Antifa

Kick them out of NATO

>cant provide a source
> "DININININININININI AK AK AK"
provide a source or STFU faggot bitch

No human is illegal you german sexist islamophobic biggot!

Cry me a river, çomi
>cant provide a source
>cant

The Holocaust.

It's also Germany's only deed worthy of note.

ok give me then you retard

Historically Slavs are our slaves. Posts from Eastern Europe non countries are irrelevant.

bilmiyorsan konuşma, google kullanmayı hala öğrenemediysen bir zahmet öğren de gel.

no post the source here meme lord. are you 12? post a source so i show how much of a retard you are . POST THE FUCKING SOURCE

source?

You need to be removed from NATO

Adidas is all I can think of other than european cars, I don't like Puma that much

Erdo Gan Germany Nil

he's unintentionally right

Adidas stands for Adolf "Adi" Dassler, a hardcore Nazi who made footwear for the Nazis.

Puma has its headquarter on the other side of the river of where Adidas is. It was founded by Adi Dassler's brother who Adi sent to the Eastern front to die... just so he could rule Adidas himsel.

You should like Puma and hate Adidas. Adidas is pure evil.

We need to leave on our own. Public opinion and policies shift from pro American to pro Russia. We will side with Russia and China. Not with western cucks and nigga infested murica.

Let them over the border, ship them to germany and blame them for it....

>the exporter of terrorism calls the countries terrorist heavens where they shipped said terrorists.

God, I can't wait. Roaches are the enemy of the west. Islamified Greeks, what a horrifying concept

to correct, besides that gulen scapegoat ruse

The eternal Anglo at it again

Cars, food, beer, and pre 1950 military uniforms.

>Public opinion and policies shift from pro American to pro Russia
Turkey and Turks have always been anti-american
are you a millenial?

There is not a single german that does not hate our politicians.

Even if these assholes not get enough votes, they just unite the partys so they always automatically get voted.

He meant PKK supporters and Gülenists.