How many people in America are lying about voting for Hillary or third party just so no one knows they're voting for...

How many people in America are lying about voting for Hillary or third party just so no one knows they're voting for Trump?

Louis C.K. said he's voting for Hillary.

>autism campaigner

Who would have guessed that

This does seem to be a theory among some pollsters though about hillary's numbers being so high up until a week ago

Depends on the state. In NY and CA, probably tons of them.

Impossible to know the percentage or exact number. Obviously anyone who would be ostracized by their peers for siding with Trump would be wise to stay silent or straight out lie.

New York City*
You should see all the Trump signs upstate

I do. My family treated me like a nazi when I was enthralled by Trump in the primaries. I managed to pass it off as a joke by texting a picture of my ballot with Jeb as a write-in.

I seriously hope nobody does this.

If you claim to be voting for a criminal just so people would like you, both you, and the people you are trying to impress, are scum.

Metro Michigander here. Guilty.

This is also the first election I have heard people at bars say, "I'm not talking about it" when someone brings up the election.

>If you claim to be voting for a criminal just so people would like you, both you, and the people you are trying to impress, are scum.

I doubt very many people claim to support Hillary just for approval or to impress someone.

We don't know how many silent Trump supporters there are. That's why this election will be surprising.
Because if Trump wins, it will be because of them. I suspect there's a good deal of them in soft blue states, but the question is, will there be enough to flip a state like Minnesota or Colorado?

Of course, Trump is gonna be riding a wave up until election day, so things are looking real good for him, but as of right now, it's looking like a close election.
If we can see CNN or some other mainstream news outlet project a state like Minnesota, or even better, Pennsylvania, going to Trump, then we can breathe a sigh of relief because it's those silent voters who caused those states to flip.
I think ultimately, the silent Trump supporters will have more weight than the late deciders, and independents.

>I think ultimately, the silent Trump supporters will have more weight than the late deciders, and independents.

Same here, I'd be willing to bet money that Pennsylvania will go red and win him the election.

I'm In this boat with family and old friends back home.

I am as well but more so in terms of my career.

It's always best to conceal your intentions.

yeeeeeeee, i'm a student and there would be a witchhunt if i was a trump supporter, i just say i'm voting for gary johnson

in NYC*

>talking to ex
>asks who I'm voting for
>say 'I dunno'
>she says "you're not really thinking of voting Trump are you?"
>say 'I'm looking at third party candidates and stuff' just so the convo ends because I don't want to get into an argument

I've been supporting Trump since he announced his campaign. I was on Sup Forums BTFOing randlets when Trump was still seen as a non-candidate by Sup Forums.
It's just not worth arguing over.

do you think scott adams was joking when he said he endorsed hillary for his safety?
there's a reason people don't put trump bumperstickers on their cars

university I went to has had their pro-trump area quartered off with security guards at all times because of repeated physical assaults, destruction of property, etc

Same
While my father is bluepilled to oblivion as will vote hillary no matter what , mum is s silent trump supporter, she thinks he is stupid but prefers him over a traitorous old hag
That's my argument for CA having s small chance of being red
90% of normies you talk to want to vote trump , or not vote becuse Bernie lost , he has Massive silent majority

A thousand times this, you'll never sway their opinion and you can't argue with cardboard. It's always a losing battle

>do you think scott adams was joking when he said he endorsed hillary for his safety?

I'd like to think he was joking. However, a wiser move would have been to pretend to support a 3rd party candidate.

I don't see any Americans saying "I don't like either of candidates, I'm not voting". What's up with that?

also, expect this shit to do a 180 after the election is over
I know personally the only reason I tolerate it is because the media will make trump out to be hitler if one of his supporters defends themselves

I pick(and tell others too) Hillary in polls so she feels like she is ahead in an area and doesn't work as hard there.

Bills mafia ftw

It's a critical election.

anyone right of "I think all guns should be confiscated, religion should probably be heavily regulated, and killing babies a day before their due date is OK" but doesn't like Trump is voting for SCOTUS.

SCOTUS is by far the most influential thing in USA because of not only their power but their term length. We have 1 open spot right now, Justice Clarence Thomas wants to retire, Ginsburg vowed to retire if Trump wins(probably because she'd have to recuse herself from any case involving him otherwise due to her dumbshit political outburst,) Kennedy is old as fuck(and will probably retire to be replaced with a conservative judge,) and Breyer is just a few months behind him IIRC.

That means 2 conservative(Scalia, Clarence Thomas), 1 moderate(Kennedy), and 2 liberal(Ginsburg, Breyers) seats are possibly up in the next 4-8 years.
That's massive.