Injustice storytime, wherein Mike Pence is president

Only good thing is Booster.

>Mike Pence
>Government wiped out
>Senator

Ooooooooooooh
I just got it.

Watt watt in the butt

Jamie didn't do anything wrong. He was told to guard the exit because it was their only way out. The exit got blown up and collapsed, and Jamie had no way of contacting Batman. Was he supposed to guard the rubble, knowing that Batman had no way out? He blasted his way in, then when Alfred and Ras called for a truce, El Diablo kept attacking. BB deflected the attack, and El Diablo exploded. What part of that was Jamie's fault? What should he have done differently?

Forgot to mention that Blue Beetle had absolutely nothing to do with the government getting drowned. That was the fault of Aqualad and arguably Batman for trusting him. Batman is really shitting on Jamie unnecessarily here.

this is injustice Batman, he's as self righteous as they come. Its great.

Batman would have had him wait. Just do nothing, take no action. They would have found a way out, and Jaime could have potentially prevented any other forces from arriving to surprise them.

Batman is all about the plans and contingencies. He's still being a dick, though. Beetle couldn't have known what would happen.

>he can be a cunt

GAY!! I LOVE IT

Booster Gold DLC when?

And what if Batman was racing towards the exit with death on his heels, thanking God that Jamie was on the other side of that door to help. How does Jamie know that Batman isn't on the other side of that rubble right now wondering why Jamie hadn't cleared the exit yet?

Lol Skeets

Draw me like your French girls Jaime.

How he going to make the South Side great again?

When will Injustice 2 get super retarded like Injustice 1 lads?

It's crazy to me that Aqua Lad would kill people. He was born on land and likes people.

I’m not sure what could possibly happen to raise the stakes now that Superman is captured. Everything went nuts in the last series because he kept pushing the envelope. Now, there’s no real enemy to face.

But muh Environment. I wonder if Buddy has his wife and kids in this world, since it's fucking insane for him to be killing a shit ton of people.

That's true, atleast they've been feeding us a few gems here and there like Black Adam redpilling kara and Plastic man playing hide n seek. Just waiting for Hal and Barry to come back desu senpai.

Well, uh, Amazo?

did Steel's daughter die too?

Is that how it works? Is this like killing the royal family until the crowd is yours?

Nope, Jackson told her to patrol the sky when he turned.

Yeah, there's a line of succession

What's the point of these comics now that they're not following the game anymore?

It's Dc's "Civil War" without it having consequences on continuity except for people spamming that time Injustice WW snapped Superman's arm every time there's a debate about WW being able to beat supes.

What part of Trigon fighting Myxy was following the game m?

huh, that's actually smart.

So Plas is just the all-around best guy now? Because I'm okay with that

Good nigth new Mr President

Right? I mean people don't like hero vs hero shit since it's overused but I personally don't like it since they try to make sense out of the whole thing while Injustice just throws them into the mix and makes some inane reason why they're fighting, also having no consequences really gives the writer more freedom on doing stupid shit.

I just want Ted and Booster to be happy

>Mike Pence is president
Took me awhile to get the joke but it's a decent joke

I know how you feel, reading Booster gold's solo always made me a bit sad. At least Kord is still alive in Rebirth and Booster might come back soon since more Legion heroes are appearing/ Rip was in Hal and pals a few issues ago.

Its okay Jaime. Rhas was just dicking around. Its a world where cloning is common. Reproduction through natural means was never possible, the remaining animals were never enough for a viable population.

Booster is gonna appear in Supes Book, helping him discover the truth behind Mr.Oz

Ah, fuck, you're right. That's happening too.

Isn't Oz his dad tho? Nevertheless I'm glad booster is coming back.

Like everyone said, it's Civil War but not canon. Like Civil War it's also shit. Injustice 2 has been super fucking boring.
They should've made the comic about Murderman murdering his way through the PZ.

Where were you when both Plastic Man and Booster Gold acted with more maturity than Batman?

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!
Black Lighting is Obunga?!?

What you never watched King Ralph

is he going to grow his hair back?

He's no longer Black Lightning
He's now President Thunder

bump

Yes. There is a line of succession and then there is a designated survivor.

If the line of succession is killed, then it goes to the designated survivor. If they are killed it goes to senators.

>President Thunder
Fuck, that's got a nice ring to it

>That's how you end up punching a triceratops

Do you think the butterfly effect from that caused Injustice?

If you imagine that this is the Batman from that Max Landis Superman vs Joker story that makes idiotic decisions, it all makes sense.

>billionaire rich boy with severe mental issues who dresses like a bat to beat up criminals
>mature

I mean, part of what makes the Injustice 2 comics weak so far is exactly because it's following the game, so they can't have Superman running around since he's only freed in the game's story.

There's a silver age villain from Krypton whose entire schtick was impersonating an insane Jor-el specifically to fuck with Superman in this manner.

I'm a moron, is it that Pierce and Pence look similar?

It's the lightning meme

Yes, there is a line of people to be the nest president if he dies.

In theory, if you kill enough, a town mayor could get the seat.

>Plas is the best Injustice character
>isn't even in the games yet

wew

He's a big senator

The fat we're getting Choi Atom in-game makes me even madder we didn't get a new JL with
>Supergirl
>DamianBats
>Blue Beetle
>Firestorm
>Atom
>Harley
>Black Canary

why didn't you include the full cover

fuck this country

Pence support electroshock therapy for gay conversion

Time travel is bullshit.

>people this dumb
DC already had their 'Civil War', it was called Kingdom Come.
You know, the miniseries that inspired Marvel's Civil War?

The best part of injustice is when I get to read it while on the toilet. Story is just long enough to read while taking a satisfying shit.

So it's that Keifer Sutherland show?

Fuck you Batman, why don't you stop using your powers you hypocritical fuck.

>wherein Mike Pence is president
I'm convinced he's the one leaking all this shit. He stands to gain from impeachment more than anyone.

Drunk booty call?

The question is when is he gonna get to zapping
>Black "Kamen Ride the" Lightning
>Black "Amps for Champs" Lightning
>Black "Zap a Bat" Lightning
>Black "Thunder Wonder Woman" Lightning
>Black "Electric Superman has nothing on me" Lightning
>Black "Fry a Cyborg" Lightning

What a monster.

Am i to believe american senators live in such small cucksheds and not palaces?

>Don't look honey
Doesnt cover her ears so she can still here it

4 YOU

Jesus you know you're shit when plastic man is a better mentor than you.

Why is Alfred here?

Kingdom Come was closer to Earth X than Civil War, though I wouldn't doubt Millar drew some inspiration from it.

Do you think Batman gives a shit about anyone's opinion besides his own?

This is the same guy who hates Damian because of a mistake that somehow escalated into a ridiculous accident that killed Dick, but is totally fine with working with the woman who knowingly collaborated on nuking Metropolis.

He takes things personally to an insane degree.

>Kingdom Come was closer to Earth X than Civil War
Dude, KC came first. After that, people asked Ross to design a similar future for Marvel just for funsies on the Wizard magazine and after those drawings of fat Spider-Man and Wolverine pre-production started when it become popular.

I also keep wondering wht peiple say KC is DC's civil war or like Injustice when it doesnt have anything to do with that. It's not even close.

Wasn't Jacob Kane president in the game, or does that not count because it was in arcade mode?