Brit/pol/ - Woman Hate Edition

>Lily Allen Blasts Offensive X-Factor Contestant
theguardian.com/music/2016/nov/02/lily-allen-blasts-offensive-x-factor-contestant-honey-g

>Brexit legal challenge: Nigel Farage says Parliament has 'no idea what anger they will provoke' if Article 50 blocked
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-legal-challenge-latest-nigel-farage-updates-ukip-article-50-parliament-huge-anger-political-a7395006.html

>Government loses Article 50 court fight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37857785

>Tory MP calls for BBC 1 to mark Brexit with national anthem at the end of each day
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/tory-mp-calls-for-bbc-1-to-mark-brexit-with-national-anthem-at-t/

>Home Office to crackdown on non-EU migrants using the NHS
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/home-office-to-crackdown-on-non-eu-migrants-using-the-nhs/

>Tory MP Charles Walker makes emotional intervention in Louis Smith suspension for mocking Islam row
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/louis-smith-theresa-may-pmqs-charles-walker-islam-video-row_uk_5819e147e4b0a4d17c4a1a2c

>'Go away, you shouldn't be here. Don't come back': The corner of Yorkshire that has almost no white residents
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html

>Mogg Interview
life.spectator.co.uk/2016/11/many-many-millions-mogg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWBEnrXfo
judas.watch/
civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/index.cgi?SID=cGFnZWNsYXNzPUpvYnMmb3duZXI9NTA3MDAwMCZjc291cmNlPWNzcXNlYXJjaCZqb2JsaXN0X3ZpZXdfdmFjPTE1MTQ3NDYmb3duZXJ0eXBlPWZhaXImc2VhcmNoX3NsaWNlX2N1cnJlbnQ9MSZwYWdlYWN0aW9uPXZpZXd2YWNieWpvYmxpc3QmdXNlcnNlYXJjaGNvbnRleHQ9Mjc5NTE5NjMmcmVxc2lnPTE0NzgyMDQzNTctMTFhZDQ0Mzg5MjQzYmM0YTc5ZDUyZjZlOTNkMjMzN2U2NWNlYWVhNA==
civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/index.cgi?SID=cGFnZWNsYXNzPUpvYnMmb3duZXI9NTA3MDAwMCZqb2JsaXN0X3ZpZXdfdmFjPTE1MTQ3NDQmY3NvdXJjZT1jc3FzZWFyY2gmc2VhcmNoX3NsaWNlX2N1cnJlbnQ9MSZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZ1c2Vyc2VhcmNoY29udGV4dD0yNzk1MTk2MyZwYWdlYWN0aW9uPXZpZXd2YWNieWpvYmxpc3QmcmVxc2lnPTE0NzgyMDQzNTctMTFhZDQ0Mzg5MjQzYmM0YTc5ZDUyZjZlOTNkMjMzN2U2NWNlYWVhNA==
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478153129303.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=PiMejiz61_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*inhales*

I love the smell of yams in the morning.

If anything being against pleb democracy is more conservative than the shitty liberal "ooh yes we all have a voice how delightful xD" bullshit that we're made to endure all the time

If we lived in a country where these "True Democracy" cretins got their way we'd have no Monarchy or House of Lords

who /guyana/ here

nice flag shame about gina miller

Do you support absolute monarchy?

I think we've had enough of
>experts
thank you very much

This is the next thread image. Whoever's gonna make the next thread reply to this so that we don't end up splitting. Also AB has been replaced.

who /nametaking/ here ?

he's right though

I honestly can't fucking wait for Trump to lose, Americans are absolute cunts and need to be knocked down a couple hundred pegs.

I'll do it lad, I'm on a streak

>tfw soft Brexit
>tfw the EU ups our (((refugee))) quotas as a fuck you for leaving

No, I support constitutional monarchies within a parliamentary democracy. President May? No thanks.

Universal suffrage has obviously failed though, eventually it's going to have to be rolled back to landowners over 25 or something like that

Iss there a new image with banks' relacement?

RIGHT LADS

I wanna watch a film

preferably action

recommend me something m8s

Lets imagine parliament blocks A50. What do we do?

>at least we're not Rest of the World lads.

Top lad. Do the same in the thread before QT.

We are the global laughing stock right now though

FUCK BREXIT AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWBEnrXfo

I agree lad.

They didn't make one but feel free to use paint to draw over banks with brown colour.

you aint wrong about the first part

sure hope he loses though cuz hes gaining ground fast

No one will do anything tbqh

Yes let's leave the country to the hands of the Rothschilds, what could possibly go wrong.

Shitpost while the old people who voted Leave sigh and give up on their country

There isn't going to be a militia of fucking grannies marching on Brighton to burn it down

The siege of jadotville

How the fuck can Arron Banks back out at a time like this. The only viable replacement would be Nige himself.

GOAT

L O L
O
L

>dads army did this

ZULU

Replaced with who?

I Don't think we'd have to do anything. Parliament blocking article 50 would be better. Guaranteed UKIP majority 2020.

>How the fuck can Arron Banks back out at a time like this
He claims his son is ill
Just like how Farage said his son was ill as an excuse to back out of the pre-referendum night debate

They're almost all dead lad

>Saville Town
It's no longer British mate. We lost it long ago. Bradford has already fallen. It's worse than living in Rotherham (used to cover both for work whilst living in Rotherscum). I can't cope any more. I'm leaving for a country where i can buy land and live in peace in the fresh air

What are you talking about?

Today's ruling means the Government must pass an act of parliament to advance Brexit

Any Brexit act would impinge upon devolved issues and therefore requires the consent of the SCOTTISH PARLIAMENT

STIR IT LADDIE

Reported to the QCHQ.

123movies is down where else can igo lads?

judas.watch/

>Guaranteed UKIP majority 2020
Just like how the Tories ignoring immigration was going to lead to loads of UKIP seats in 2015? Get a fucking grip

You underestimate just how cucked you and the rest of the closet Tory voters across the country really are

Wait they just made a new one.

fmovies doesn't suck

Stay strong, brother.

If there's one person I hate more than anything in this world os Lily Allen.

She's fat, ugly, a cunt, self-righteous, spoiled, her music sucks, she has three nipples, she dissed based Theon, she's everything repulsive condensed into one aborted fetus.

I really wish she was struck by a lightning seven times.

*GCHQ

Individualism was a mistake.

HNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Hunt for Red October. A proper mens film.

who is this

thanx user

Stay mad that your glory days are over Britfag

I'd vote UKIP m9. We didn't have a referendum on immigration. This'd piss people right off.

LADS
BIG NEWS

About 60 jobs going in the Department for Exiting the EU.

Help make it happen lads. I've already applied.

Business Support (15 posts) civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/index.cgi?SID=cGFnZWNsYXNzPUpvYnMmb3duZXI9NTA3MDAwMCZjc291cmNlPWNzcXNlYXJjaCZqb2JsaXN0X3ZpZXdfdmFjPTE1MTQ3NDYmb3duZXJ0eXBlPWZhaXImc2VhcmNoX3NsaWNlX2N1cnJlbnQ9MSZwYWdlYWN0aW9uPXZpZXd2YWNieWpvYmxpc3QmdXNlcnNlYXJjaGNvbnRleHQ9Mjc5NTE5NjMmcmVxc2lnPTE0NzgyMDQzNTctMTFhZDQ0Mzg5MjQzYmM0YTc5ZDUyZjZlOTNkMjMzN2U2NWNlYWVhNA==

Policy leads (40 posts) civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/index.cgi?SID=cGFnZWNsYXNzPUpvYnMmb3duZXI9NTA3MDAwMCZqb2JsaXN0X3ZpZXdfdmFjPTE1MTQ3NDQmY3NvdXJjZT1jc3FzZWFyY2gmc2VhcmNoX3NsaWNlX2N1cnJlbnQ9MSZvd25lcnR5cGU9ZmFpciZ1c2Vyc2VhcmNoY29udGV4dD0yNzk1MTk2MyZwYWdlYWN0aW9uPXZpZXd2YWNieWpvYmxpc3QmcmVxc2lnPTE0NzgyMDQzNTctMTFhZDQ0Mzg5MjQzYmM0YTc5ZDUyZjZlOTNkMjMzN2U2NWNlYWVhNA==

Salary between 20k-40k depending on role.

The govt wants Brexit to happen. You can help MAKE it happen.

Give it to me straight without any bullshitting. Is there any hope for you guys? There must be some hope in light of your Government fucking Brexit. I won't stand for seeing the Brit bros that fought long and hard for Brexit be fucked and to see their hopes and dreamed dashed.

lamb with kristen stewart
i had lamb for tea

Rambo - First Blood

a crack whore

WooOooOOoooOOooo

ooOOOoo I sold my soul so that this could happen! Fucking racists ooooOoooOOOOooooo

anyone got some new links for the next thread I'm making?

What's your obsession with the Tories? Did a Tory bully you in school? Break up with you? They are shit, we get it.

>wanting to be out of the job in a couple of months

haha

>he actually defends the house of lords

dude just nominate all of your cronies and stuff the lords full of spads businessmen and other retards who are now legislators for life lmao

name one thing good about the house of lords in its current pitiable condition

Plenty of hope. The govt wants Brexit. High court just demands Parliament vote on it. If Parliament doesn't pass it, expect complete disillusionment with politics - a dangerous precedent.

>Salary £24,031 - £30,093

How the hell can you survive on that in London?

Probably making plans for his new party that he,Nigel and kassam have been talking about since May 7 2015. The decision would have definitely affected it.

First to leave

>not knowing how the civil service operates
Kek. Get in and you're golden.

>when you start to see rivalries arise among the extra flag posters

>in its current pitiable condition
Well that's the catch isn't it

Blair might have gutted it but that doesn't mean we should throw the whole thing away

It'll still pass (regrettably). SNP will kick up a fuss but Tory MPs whose constituents voted leave won't go against them and commit career suicide.

Remainers think they've actually stopped brexit XDDDD

made a song lads

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478153129303.webm

I'm not enough of a normie to get a job in the CS

I live in London. Earned £28k last year (more now) and survived and saved many thousands of pounds. It's easy if you can budget.

Blocked bedroom tax

>"Kayaks" to get it to say Kikes

Brilliant

We will """"""""""""""""""""leave"""""""""""""""""""" the EU but we will still have free movement which is the most important issue and the reason most people voted.

Plenty of weirdos in the CS lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=PiMejiz61_g

latest MM had a good intro song

its not a robot you mong

What zone do you live in? Just can't imagine much of a life on that sort of money.

>Sup Forumstards
>Actually getting one of those jobs
Don't bother.

brexiteers BTFO

Women are literally Kikes: The Gender.

This was on the Shoah

Stop treating your perspective as fact. It's not. You don't know. You're not an expert. Not that I care for experts... b-baka!