>2017
>Doesn't watch Rick & Morty

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped, or even worse, a Mr Enter fan?

>b-but Reddit likes it!

And? life isn't a contest about what website you visit being the best.

>it's not subtle!!!

It's not, and why should it be? The jokes are fast paced and if you can't catch up with it, I suggest you should go fuck off back to watching SU and sniff your fats about how it's deep piece of art!

>it's....IT HAS AN ANNOYING FANDOM!!!

Who fucking forces you to hang around the autistic fanbase every day? fucking peat-gavel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPRmhqxERGc
youtube.com/watch?v=qiVHOSR9e9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isnt it done?

Sorry, but this was all true of MLP, and you are only digging a deeper hole for yourself by treating it as a Sup Forums Must Watch. We saw you fucks screeching in a fast food joint for your meme sauce, and none of us with some brain cells left want to be a part of it.

That's a funny image? Mind if I ask for the Sauce?

I never expected this show to hit this level of shitposting. I don't watch it, don't hate it, and only think about it when I see it on Sup Forums. It's so bizarre to me.

this copypasta is only funny when it's about smoking, you gargantuan faggot

>like MLP

What a pathetic manchild, most likely a virgin, too. Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=CPRmhqxERGc

Fake and gay

After the chuchuan debacle I'm never going to watch Rick&Morty now, just like I avoided MLP

it's pretty clear the Rick and Morty embodies Sup Forums more than reddit now

A gift from Sup Forums

But people who I don't like and don't want to be associated with like it so that means I can't like it.

Brilliant

I am legitimately a Mr. Enter fan.
Also, are you an idiot?
Mr. Enter legitimately loves Rick and Morty and he even did an Admirable Animation video about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=qiVHOSR9e9U

All of ya'll just need to chill the fuck out.

If you like the show, cool. Watch it to your cold, dead heart's content. You don't have to shove your love for a cartoon up everyone's ass like some kind of fucked up Mormon.

If you dislike the show, also cool, don't watch it. You don't have to bitch and moan that it exists and that people like it... simply, do not watch it.

I thought Mr Enter liked Rick & Morty?

but Mr Incel repeatedly praises the show.

>how to know when it's ok to "get schwifty"

See, I'm never really sure WHEN it's appropriate to take off my pants and my panties and shit on the floor.

Kids need an adult cartoon for their generation, they all just can't watch reruns from 50s onward. Most of it's copyrighted and viewership would be too low for T.V. stations to make a profit from it as half their audience would have seen it and be bored of it already.

Sup Forums is a goldmine when it wants to be.

Truer words have never been spoken.

congrats on looking like the new MLP b4 the decade even ended
here, I thought it was going to be a riot of SU fags after the show got the inevitable axe. nope, it's R&M

You forgot an obligatory reddit reference/insult