twitter.com/a5barsy1/status/794266101639213056
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
almasdarnews.com/article/islamist-offensive-syrian-army-positions-western-aleppo-ends-disaster/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
youtube.com/watch?v=Gq8qJ3rWrAk
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/793948363313922049
twitter.com/GissiSim/status/794228970069852160
youtube.com/watch?v=fbNZVml2g1U
youtube.com/watch?v=BT4sK36cU3Y
medium.com/@TheSyriaCampaign/peace-activists-blockade-the-russian-embassy-in-london-to-protest-annihilation-of-aleppo-b332b2e2cfc6#.z0q5e22cs
middleeastmonitor.com/20161008-turkey-qatar-send-250-tons-of-flour-to-syria/
twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/794278084597972992?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Afraid I didn't get to announce the new thread in time

HEY GUYS IM A KIKE EXPAT LIVING IN SOUTH AFRICA AND I'M ABOUT TO POST A BULLSHIT BIBLE QUOTE STATING ISRAEL SHOULD OWN ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST HURR DURR I'M RETARDED LISTEN TO MY BULLSHIT

>Reports that Fastaqam units will withdraw from combat in Aleppo.

twitter.com/a5barsy1/status/794266101639213056

>must watch
THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4

Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8

Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan) - youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

boers are bascially old testamenty pseudo-kikes that go along with zionists. too bad the real kikes brought down their precious apartheid.

Islamist offensive on Syrian Army positions in western Aleppo ends in disaster
almasdarnews.com/article/islamist-offensive-syrian-army-positions-western-aleppo-ends-disaster/

First for Greater Syria!

>They have had two recent elections and international observers, including those from the USA found them to be free and fair. Assad is undobtedly the choice of the people at present.
source? As far as I'm aware, this is the US position: "State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf at daily press briefing:"Today’s presidential election in Syria is a disgrace. Bashar al-Assad has no more credibility today than he did yesterday. In a country where there is not a free society, this selection process is a inconceivable situation, she said.""
In addition, "Friends of Syria also questioned the veracity of an election given it would be run in the middle of a civil war and only within government areas "thereby meaning that millions of Syrians unable to vote as a result of the war either due to being in areas outside government control or due to being displaced"
One third of the country's population of 23 million[22] (some 7 million) have been displaced, with 2.5 million as refugees in foreign countries.[23] The Washington Post said that the election "lacked any independent election monitoring"

for arm-ed protest

Reminder that the Iraq War/Syrian War/Arab Spring are Israeli instigated conflicts which has cost trillions of dollars (US and Russian predominantly) and hundreds of thousands of lives.

>A local subsidiary of the New York-listed company Genie Energy which is advised by [board members] former vice president Dick Cheney and whose shareholders include Jacob Rothschild and Rupert Murdoch -will now have exclusive rightsto a 153-square mile radius in the southern part of the Golan Heights.

>That geographic location will likely prove controversial. Israel seized the Golan Heights in the Six-Day War in 1967 and annexed the territory in 1981. Its administration of the area - which is not recognized by international law - has been mostly peaceful until the Syrian civil war broke out 23 months ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm(commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the thenPrime Minister of Israel.[1]The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass

Somebody out there from the bankers who control the media and their narative, laugh at idiocity and naivity of these retards.

God i hate inbreed brits so much. God job on blocking BREXIT.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gq8qJ3rWrAk

maybe related:

>Sham Front attempts to resolve new rebel infighting with reports that Zinki has mobilised to attack Fastaqem in Idlib CS near Turkish border

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/793948363313922049

Daily reminder that Turkish army-defenders of faith and freedom in the middle east

>Footage shows car bomb detonate Oct 30th in N #Baghdad, next ppl rush to the scene to pretend to be dead - @Qadaaya

HAHAHA wtf

twitter.com/GissiSim/status/794228970069852160

kikes kike'ing kikes

kek

What do they mean by this? Not much informed in current events

wut iz this? are those plastic arms?

yes they truly r spiritual successor of ottoman

When youll start fighting?

Well the UN recognises Assad as the legitimate ruler.

We have the relevant vids in the blog page - check the OP.

And Friends of Syria. DO you actually know who they are? DO you? If I am not mistaken they are a group of self appointed westerners with designs on ensuring that their pipeline gets built.

Happy lurking

daily reminder that Onur is only here to get everyone to talk about his shitty country nobody cares about. I've lately never seen him contribute anything worthwhile as sources to the issue at hand: Syria...

don`t know only copied from last thread

la olm işin gücün yok mu her gün burda her gün burda? anan baban demiyomu ne işin var kıllı bodrumfareleriyle hergün vs?

I somehow found myself thinking about the bakeries meme, and ended up asking questions of the nature of the meme. A basic train of thought follows:
The Syrian conflict is portrayed to be apocalyptic, with civilians hiding in rubble and desert villages. So why would a bakery exist in a world without capitalism or even the guarantee that trade could occur? Furthermore no one has claimed that these bakeries are some sort of humanitarian project (international or national) so how are they operational? Now even assuming that some how these bakeries are not being used to supply isis, and instead civilians are making use of them, then how is this happening when only government areas tend to have a functional power grid? Are they using diesel generators, and if so how are they getting fuel, or for that matter flour or wheat? Are we to believe that these areas that are so destroyed have a power grid or access to fuel, and are harvesting crop or have access to flour? If it is just stock piles, then they would have run out over the years. So who is supplying them when supposedly no humanitarian group or western power is operating in the region? There must be a black market and foreign suppliers, and since we know isis controls oil wells this answer the question of where the fuel and flour come from. So how are these isis supplies getting to the "moderate rebels" that they are supposedly fighting? The only explanation is that they are not enemies and are in fact cooperating. Wait so if armed groups are in control of all supplies outside of government areas then that must mean the bakeries are being used to feed their fighters. But that means that civilians must be either making their own arrangements or actively trading with isis. If all of this is true it would mean that bombing bakeries would put serious strain on isis's logistics network and even if you don't bomb them civilians would still be under strain.

How hard would it be to topple Saudi Arabia?

>USA critiquing an election they did not observe
>They couldve observed the election if they kept diplomatic relations (heck, they have diplomatic relations with way worse nations in the middle east)
USA gov commenting on a government they want to remove in their regime change shit in favour of al-Qaeda is completely irrelevant

You cannot seriously be this stupid

I thought the turkish army was the defender of kemalism. didn't mustafa call religion stupid? Didn't he encourage folk to be non religious?

what a load of shit

>muh stop rossia bombing kids in leppo
>usa/iraqis killed 300 "child soldiers"
> no escape routes in mosul
>no humanitarium pause
>just

youtube.com/watch?v=fbNZVml2g1U

youtube.com/watch?v=BT4sK36cU3Y

Best line is about the oligarchs disapproving of Putin because his wars and the resulting sanctions hurt their business interests.

THIS is why people like Trump and Putin and any other nationalist strongmen are bad, because they prioritize things other than economic co-operation and trade. Having these things makes it difficult to fight with each other because both sides lose gains from trade. Ironically, if the oligarchs truly ran Russia instead of Putin, we might be getting along with the Russians just fine, and the Russians would be signing deals to get what they want rather than invading and bombing other countries.

You can hate the globalists all you want, but their self-interest stops wars from happening. The less of a role they play in society, the more likely we are to have conflict.

It's so sad to see the land of my forefathers choosing the yoke of islam again, after they have shaked it off.

Now they are fighting CHP, I hope kemalism won't die and I have to witness a Iranlike regime change.

Fuck off German subhuman.

You are hohol?

medium.com/@TheSyriaCampaign/peace-activists-blockade-the-russian-embassy-in-london-to-protest-annihilation-of-aleppo-b332b2e2cfc6#.z0q5e22cs

cats not for eating

Nice to see some undamaged buildings.

>they have diplomatic relations with way worse nations in the middle east
I don't know of any US ally in the middle east that has killed over 400,000 of its own people
assad must go, whoever the alternative is would be better. Many Syrian exiles say that they would prefer even ISIS rule to that of Assad.
Also, the syrian opposition is not "Al Qaeda" that is Assadist propaganda. The only faction ostensibly linked with Al Qaeda has long since severed ties with them.

Kemalism sucks.

t.future NWO goy slave

they have bakeries. get over it.
these places have been urban for 7000 years ( seriously syria has 7000 year old 'cities' (what qualified then, not what qualifies now) that are still inhabited )

little fuel. centralisation, efficiency, long urban history, no pioneer ethos. Just like most people they buy bread at a bakery. and in war the constriction of supply is likely to mean u can't get your own.

Additionally, I suspect Syria has a somewhat controlled market - in this sense there is a govt coop that deals with all wheat for example.

We lost heli but save pilots

>no escape routes in mosul
people in a leppo don't need escape routes because they're are all freedom loving rebel supporters. Offering them a route is an insult.
People in Mosul don't need escape routes because they're all being held hostage by ISIS. Must bomb/save them asap.

Nope.

originally the road through Tel Afar was meant to be a safe route. Unfortunately the Iranian backed militias disobeyed the wishes of America and the Iraqi government and sealed it off.

>Turkey, Qatar send 250 tonnes of flour to Syria

A 50-truck convoy departed from Turkey’s southern border province of Hatay and headed to Syria’s Aleppo and Idlib provinces

middleeastmonitor.com/20161008-turkey-qatar-send-250-tons-of-flour-to-syria/

it's the same people that kept arming them.

I think last week we had some news that turkey sent flour again to idleb

You posts like hohol
You use topics like hohol
A lot of hohols run away to shitty canada

I think you are gaster scum.

Thicc

combat?

#EuphratesShield
US and Turkey agreed on evacuation of PKK/PYD from Manbij under the control of US-Turkey.

kek, a greek-roman-kurd teenage rapebaby calling an aryan sub-human.

That's why you love it.

indeed

Daily reminder that Turkey's involvement in Syria&Iraq is a meme. Erdogan supporters' wet dream "omg we're conquering Mosul and Kirkuk again after hundreads of years of retreat" and we will have a sultan like 15th era Ottoman Sultans, which is direct result of History circlejerk. Which should be studied by sociologists anyway

The thing is new "conquest" (perception-wise) happened only in Ecevit's management (1974) (which is not "islamic" leader) and only loss of clay happened under Erdogan's rule.

the islamist-racist fractions so blantantly deny this fact and still looking for that Pyrrhic victory, they really doesnt care if Turkey becomes destroyed to 3 pieces.

Heli was hit thay landed it our evacuating team take them away and heli stayed under minerblasts.

First time /SG/?

fucking this! based germanbro!

>this is the current state of "art" and "ngo"

Kek, somebody needs to photoshop a liberator face on those pics

>Turkish military says it ‘neutralized’ 22 ISIS militants in Syria

>kek, a greek-roman-kurd teenage rapebaby
he's clearly a slav

iran is bad because it invaded isis's safe space.
we must all condemn this, no one must enter someone elses safe space.

i am here from beginning, they lost several helicopters one of them was non combat loss

this is a KIDF false flag, Onur was outside chanting "YA ALLAH BISMILLAH ALLAHU EKBER" during the coup

Would it be possible that gulenists are/were supporting the 'rebels?'
Is it possible that one hand is doing something that the other does not know about?

Emergency landing of #RUAF Helicopter Nobody hurt, but it could not fly

sealing off the city only makes the battle for mosul harder and bloodier. Ideally ISIS leaves Mosul and fights the Syrian regime.

Probably mi8

Do normal turks really want to get pieces of Syria and Iraq? Like, make Turkey great again and shit? And those who do, do they believe locals there want osmans back?

I'm curious about your nation's mindset.

>Spokesperson for the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) says Turkey's participation to the Raqqa offensive is a redline

LMAO

This whole conflict is because the (((((Globalists)))) interests.

>over 400,000 of its own people
Nice SOHR figure, estimated by ONE GUY who has lived in the UK for more than a decade

This figure includes dead rebels

This figure is claiming overall casualties of the war, not civilian casualties by Syrian military action

Once again: youre fucking stupid.

>whoever the alternative is would be better
The alternative in the void left by the Syrian government being driven out of eastern Syria was ISIS, isnt any better

The alternative right now in Idlib is sharia councils and warlords that are loosely controlled by Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, isnt any better

>Many Syrian exiles say that they would prefer even ISIS rule to that of Assad.
Source

>Also, the syrian opposition is not "Al Qaeda" that is Assadist propaganda
The "opposition" would be completely run over and destroyed if it werent for al-Qaeda linked groups like Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, Jund al-Aqsa, similarminded groups like Ahrar al-Sham and jihadist groups like TIP, Ajnad al Kavkaz

>only faction ostensibly linked with Al Qaeda has long since severed ties with them
Nice try, faggot

Once again, fuck off Countryside

Jahbat Fatah al-Sham rebranded to recruit Syrians more effectively by trying to appear nationalist rather than international Jihadist. The continued presence of al-Qaeda operatives in their Idlib HQ, which the US has been targetting for a couple months now, proves it it is a facade and they are still al-Qaeda. At best, they will form a Taliban-style government that will harbour al-Qaeda cells that will then carry out attacks. At worst, they will invade their neighbours to spread the Jihad. How did you fall for their propaganda lol? They also have about 15000 men and a total of about 30000 in their Army of Conquest (Jaish al Fatah), an alliance they run alongside other Islamist groups. 30000 people who want to turn Syria into Saudi Arabia. How can you sit there and support the side that willfully fights alongside these people?

I thought he was in the gym, lifting, and paying attention to his protein intake, so interested in himself that he missed the world burning around him.

This is exactly my point. If someone is at all capable of thinking then they must understand that isis is being propped up by foreign powers and crying "muh bakeries" doesn't make any sense as civilians are not benefiting from them. "Muh Bakeries" basically empowers isis and ranks as 0/10 propaganda that only people who literally have not thought for a second about the conflict would buy into. Which is actually kinda sad given how many people cry "muh bakeries!".

Kemalism for pussies
Don't be angry at Turks. Be angry because you can't even find a couple brave Germans to defend yourself against a few migrants in your home country. When you think about it who is the coward there? Turks beating Germans in Germany? They can be everything but not cowards.

In Turkey, when a Syrian immigrant does something wrong, entire town and city gathers to beat the fuckers.

Like I said, every brave German got killed and they couldn't survive to pass their genes.

What remains are just trash like you with full of hot air

part2

Eventhough He seems occupied with this dream and being "the one Sultan that starts conquests again" Erdogan is reasonable person and he wont move a finger if the end result cannot be bonded to more political power& money etc. which is why he continously changes his "allies" and seems to in russian side.

sooo dont expect major changes in turkey politics or army involvement from Erdogan. He is just herding his sheep with ottoman dreams which is programmed to every youngling's subconscious by "history classes"

You're only saying that because I side with Ukraine against you. I don't have to BE Ukrainian to side with them, just like I don't have to be American to side with them.

"under the control of US-Turkey"
What does this mean? Are the Americans going to let the Turkish Army march into Manbij and if the YPG aren't gone they're allowed to shoot them?

he was fucking your mom's PAWG asshole

Is this Soros money at work? How did these (((Peace Activists))) had the money to get all those manequin arms? Why didn't they protested with Boris Johnson when he called up to protests?

After seeing their inability to beat Yemen 1v1... not hard at all.

>it Yemen for petes sake, I'm pretty sure even our tiny Canadian Armed Forces could have steamrolled Yemen.

Bring me a beer fucking gaster or go and find new job

TACTICAL WATER

pretty much no ypg allowed in manbij or they will steamroll them, so only arab sdf can stay but they will defect and join fsa

Well like I said in the last thread they must be retards. What good will come from annexing more Kurd pupulated shithole territory?

yeah but iran has interests in syria too...

OLEG DAVAI

twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/794278084597972992?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. When the brutal regime of Assad falls, the Free Syrian Army, the Syrian Interim Government and other moderate democratic forces will sideline the extremists.

"flour"

Enriched with RDX :)

kek, she would have liked that, I tell ya. Not sure he would have. Guess the jokes on him then and you.

You mean like they did in Lybia?