Beauty and the Beast(2017)

Wait a fucking minute....

WE

Let me guess...uncle Pol was rigth, again?!

What? That's the most historically accurate France that has ever been put to film

You should be on your knees thanking based Disney for this as well as every other amazing movie they give us

Clearly a visiting dignitary from a foreign land who decided to dress like her local peers. Calm down m8.

I didnt see this because all of the live action remakes look boring, are the bimbetts in it?

Foreing dignataries use his typical clothes at local ceremonies...is a common practique

Sup Forums is never right

Also, this is just pop culture, it is irrelevant to the actual mechanics of the world. Yes, there is an industry around it, but let me tell you, if it historical inaccuracies in trivial popcorn movies bother you AT ALL you should completely reevaluate your life. And Sup Forums only "analyzes" pop culture artefacts, news headlines and pictures, they're not exactly thorough and level-headed people.

This is not off-topic, because this thread is about nothing.

who cares

She's in France and wanted to wear the French shit, can you honestly blame her? Fashion is like the best thing France is known for.

Sup Forums is ALWAYS right

>Jew discovered

KILL THE JEW!

So you believe Soros paid that dude in Charlottesville to go to prison for life all to make NAZIS look bad?

F*ck wh*te 'people' and f*ck Dr*mpf

They'll start doing it to historical movies soon too and nobody will complain, just like hollywood memed 90 pound women standing against trained fighters and nobody bats an eye now.

Are you talking about the incident where a driver bumped into those cars, causing a few protesters to get bumped while giving the owner of the vehicle (who was unharmed in the incident) a stress-induced heart attack? The one where every late night comedian stated the driver must have been a white nationalist and ran her over (contradictory to events that took place) and everyone who was against taking down of the statue a white nationalist and a nazi?

You would have to get off the Internet to do that. And we both know you won't.

Meanwhile, I'm manipulating some caucasian women into having sex with black dudes while their boyfriends watch from inside a closet. Also, I will be generally more succesful at anything I do than you, just because I belong to the people chosen by the Marcabians.

Have to take off now, there's a cocktail party on the high seas celebrating our win against the supposed "master race" with the travesty that is Beauty and the Beast. The conserved brain of Adam Weishaupt is serving one of his best vintages of kosher wine! I also don't want to be late to the celebratory stabbing of the holy wafers, it's always the best part.

Haven't hollywood "historical" movies been always inaccurate as fuck?

So is the beast a tranny in this adaption? So what?

Yes but this time (((they're))) putting BLACK PEOPLE in them

Usually illegal due to being run by the jewish mob and without paying Edison rights for using his copyrighted projector instead making and using patent-infringing variants.

No I'm talking about the incident where a bunch of white nationalists and nazis showed up to a city screaming "the Jew will not replace us" just because the residents decided to get rid of a statue they didn't want to use their tax money on anymore. One driver who was a proven white nationalist got so butthurt at the counterprotestors he rammed a car into a group of people.

Go ahead and post the gif. I know you want to. Tell me how that light tap on his bumper made him floor the gas pedal and hit a bunch of people.

WUZ

>stress-induced heart attack?

???

Where in the fuck does it say that? A girl got run over and died. If it was a heart attack or injuries shouldn't matter, her getting run over is the cause of death.

>22 replies
Durr who cares

That cotillion doesn't have a fire exit! Enjoy your deathtrap, ladies!

This at least talk about an ACTUAL tragedy and not some falseflag bullshit

Like that psychotic antifa member who shot all those poor Trump supporters at the country music festival in Vegas

Yeah, France just had black people for whatever reason. They had a black mayor in Paris in the 1880's. It actually makes sense for non-tumblrite reasons to have a few darkies in the crowd.

you've convinced me. Let's switch to communism.

This movie was shit even without the progressive cancer of throwing black people in an era that doesn't fit and making Gaston's stooge a fag.

>It's a Sup Forums doesn't remember Alexander Dumas episode

>communism
the only solution t.b.h.

Hey Sup Forums
Niggers

Nice try, but you forgotten...POL IS ALWAYS RIGTH!, get back to the Kibutz

>Like that psychotic antifa member who shot all those poor Trump supporters at the country music festival in Vegas

I cant tell if this is sarcasm or good bait.

>"Le everyone who isn't a Nazi memelord is a commie" meme!

Back to R eddit with you.

LOL

Yes, but they made them brunettes.

>france
>ever not blacked

There was a lot of movement between the french colonies in africa since the time their fleets were made. People moved more freely between French colonies too, so plenty of blacks moved to France.

>triggered Sup Forums doesn't know history

History is a conspiracy by (them) engineered for white genocide and turning frogs gay and if you don't believe that go back to tumblr reeeeeeee

I don't care if the frogs are gay. Can they hold hammers?

Waaait a second.
Is this film a fucking period piece?

It is explicitly stated that they are guests from foreign lands, what the fuck are you bitching about

This. A single African travelling merchant in a port is all the proof needed that there were black members of the aristocracy.

Like we KNOW 50% of Viking warriors were women because a single grave had a woman with a sword nearby.

> film about a magical being that turns a prince into a beast for no real reason, who then turns back with the power of love
> muh historical accuracy

well then.

BLACK PEOPLE!!!! IN A MOVIE!!!!!

HOW ARE YOU NOT GETTING THIS?!!!

>meanwhile in a BBC children's history program talking about Roman Britain

But it's just a cartoon, brah!

>We need black people in historical European portrayals because it's realistic.
>But whether or not it's realistic doesn't matter.

folk and fairy tales are always deeply grounded in the culture of where they originated from. Not sure why exactly you think fantastical elements mean there can't be any form of historical accuracy.

No, the point is that it doesn't matter either way.

Of al the places to bitch about a black dude showing up, you chose ROME? Really?

look at this faggot
bait 6/10

I don’t think anything has ever incorporated blacks into a European movie for realism

>. Not sure why exactly you think fantastical elements mean there can't be any form of historical accuracy.
Because you're picking one thing. Do you also bitch about the other "mistakes" of the movie? Tell me how you feel about the wardrobe, user.

>No, the point is that it doesn't matter either way.

So you have no issue with the casting in the Avatar movie?

It does matter. If I watched a movie adaption of an african legend, I'd also be irked and taken out of my immersion if I saw a bunch of random white dudes in african tribal get-up as background characters.

Or the fact that the accents are all over the goddamn place.
Hell, why isn't Belle stoned for witchcraft or some shit?

trying to steal a peoples history and culture is the first way to justify their genocide.

>If I watched a movie adaption of an african legend,
We all know that's never happening so why read past this.

Or Ghost in the Shell?

Because having random black people show up in a scene is JUST AS BAD as making the main character a completely different race

one thing that happens to be the most blatant and obvious inaccuracy.

Maybe it's your turn.

It depends on what we're talking about, because there are myths of non-white people featuring white people eg. the aztecs.

Siiiiiiiigghhhhhhhhhhhh .... can like ... all bigots just go away please? People of colour are allowed to exist. People of colour are allowed to be in your media. Sorry you have to be an ignorant racist to compensate for your stupidity. Just ... ugh.

>one thing that happens to be the most blatant and obvious inaccuracy.
So you didn't even see the movie.

>one thing that happens to be the most blatant and obvious inaccuracy.
> most obvious
> that
> not the yellow dress

OK then, casting Margaret of Anjou (a real woman) as Black.

>saving photo as png

Jesus fucking Christ OP, what the actual fuck?

throw away all the stuff that white people have invented and go live in a 100% non white country first. then we can talk

no context, no specifics, just a bunch of unexplained white background characters appearing in the midsts of a subsaharan african legend, dressed up in tribal clothing and stuff. Just like with Beauty and the Beast.

ROI

Pfft. Invented with help from everyone else maybe.

You would know huh, white boy?

Real people is entirely different from fictional media and myth/fairy tales, which is what we're discussing here. Though I'd argue that there are some people that act so damn well and look the part close enough to be on no consequence - reportedly, Mark Strong has been prased for his arab roles by arab themselves.

>driver bumped into those cars
>there's videos of the guy literally running over people and then trying to escape.
Nigga, I don't care what he was. He ran those people the fuck over.

Your resources, not your help. You didn't use them anyway.

Nah we’re too busy stealing your culture remember?

Yeah I'm so sure you were working those fields and building those railroads and raising those skyscrapers all by yourselves.

You first. I already live in North America which belongs to the natives.

Weren't those same people swinging baseball bats at his windshields though?

You know what irks me about the live-action remake?
The opening song.

manual labor is not exactly a crucially difficult task. It could have been done by virtually anyone, that's literally the whole reason why slaves were tasked to do it.

You'd swing a baseball at someone too if he/she tried running you over, user. That or try to move out of the way but that would be hard to do with a shit ton of other people around.