When do we admit this sort of thing is an epidemic?

When do we admit this sort of thing is an epidemic?

when the mods go back to somethingawful and actually let us discuss it

Sup Forumsfags shitposting out of their containment board? An epidemic indeed.

/thread

When it does something other than trigger a bunch of cumskins.

I'm a nigger and I hate it too. Though it's just because she's hideous.

Discuss what? How mad people are that a black person was cast as an alien with a non-human skincolor?

what is that thing on her head lmao

That's perfectly acceptable.

>cancer sad man with a tiny cranium.jpeg

Don't care. It will flop anyways

Fuck off Sup Forumsmblr

Forcing black people into our movies, TV shows, video games, cartoons, and comic books as well as demonizing white people AKA THE MAJORITY OF YOUR AUDIENCE just for progressive points is fucking stupid and (((DC))) needs to be called out for it every time they do it

Creators shitting on fans for a recurring sociopolitical narrative

is there any way the alt-right could appropriate the word "hater" so leftists don't want to use it anymore?

Starfire is supposed to be very sensual, attractive, and sexy. It absolutely blows my mind that they got the least desired demographic to play this space princess.

what exactly is the issue with Peach?

We're already forcing our way into your women, so you caring about the comics seems a little silly.

>caring about what brainlets call you

>our movies
>demonizing white people
I hope in a few years when you're old enough you look back on this and realize what a complete moron you are.

>be American
>clap

Same shit as with Aqua. If a female character is even remotely useful it's gynocentric propoganda.

>our

Jews control everything, whites are just perpetual punching bags

>waaaaah people are hurting my feelings

You sound like a whiny bitch.

>ignores the "conservatism is over" panel right beside her

Peach has been doing shit since the SNES days you absolute mouth breather, that isn't what annoys people.

>Egypt was the birthplace of modern civilization
NO IT FUCKING WASN'T
SUMER WAS! THE CRADLE OF CIVILIZATION IS IN IRAQ!
AGRICULTURE, THE WRITTEN WORD, ART AND POLITICS COME FROM IRAQ!
FUCK!

>hurr durr big black dicks, amirite fellow nigglets?!

There's also Rabbid Peach, implying that the problem is in fact Peach.

Jews aren't an excuse for being a fag, user.
>Iraqis are white

>be american
>can't tell if you're being fired at because of constant clapping

>idiot is outside beating your mailbox with a baseball bat
>ask him to stop doing something so stupid
>"TRIGGERED?"

Jews are God's chosen people. Of course they're in charge.

> why don't they make their own media?
> they do
> why are they making their own media!?

Is there any way Americans can shut the fuck up about their insignificant problems and let the rest of us enjoy the internet in peace?

>gay people and black people huwt my feewings :((((

Why's she included at all then

I cant believe Randy Pitchford is just an african man in whiteface

I believe that's an admission to rape.

Most of this shit is actually Australians.

>epidemic
That's a little harsh. Black people may have below average IQ but they're not a plague.

>someone calling me mean names is the same thing as somebody destroying my personal property

Sounds a lot like you're just thin-skinned.

>be inherently instinctively disgusting
>surprised when people want you to go away

Sorry, but the world isn't gonna be your safe space. You should probably just kill yourself if you can't deal with that.

It's the exact same point. People claim to be opposed to "censorship" and "forcing" authors to make shit a certain way - then backtrack as soon it's something they don't like.

>Iraqis are white
They look pretty brown to me. What the fuck happened to that region? Those guys were recording history in sculpture and text while the rest of Europe was just dudes living in caves and banging sticks together.

Yeah, articles using "hip" lingo is cancer desu

Are you describing yourself?

>Reminder that this is Raven
She's over 18 too. Would you smash?

Genetically they sit pretty close to whites

The crusades, probably.

The problem isn't that she's black, nobody really cares about that, it's that she's ugly and looks like she is 50 years old.

hey, come on. user is clearly a fag, which is slightly different from being gay.

this
it's fucking insane to see this website go from "sjws shouldn't force artists to censor themselves and change their vision" to "artists need to censor themselves and change their vision because gays, women and brown people make me feel uncomfortable"

>gays were getting mauled and hanged everywhere until they begged to be included in hate crime jurisdictions
>mocks others for "safe spaces"

remember when a black woman got her kickstarter closed wich was for a software capable of doxing trolls and harrassers by people who claimed to be victims of online trolling and harrasment?
why is trolling and harrasing always anonymous?
why do they need tyo go out of their way away from every site they use into small niche communities to find any kind of racist insults used? do they just accidentally target sites they would have otherwise never used?
how come twitter delets good and respectful comments and bumps the negative ones to the top? isnt that the opposite of being anti bullying?

She's thirteen.
So I'd have to take her to Japan first.

Only if we're married.

>wtf why can't i kill people anymore

epic

>Italians
>Greeks
>white

Jerry Siegel, Joe Shuster, Will Eisner, Stan Lee and Jack Kirby were all Jews. Modern superhero comic books are essentially a Jewish art form. White people need to accept that comics have NEVER been theirs.

The difference is very clear if you actually read into it my Reddit friend.

>normal people
>will just not buy anything prominently featuring what they dislike

>SJWs
>want to outlaw or shame creators until nothing they dislike exists anywhere
>they wont buy anything regardless of if you appease them or not

>Iraqis are white now.
This time next year, everyone that isn't Djimon Hounsou is going to be "White".

That word USED to exclusively describe Nordic men, discounting the fucking Irish and Scots, and they would discriminate the hell out of the Italians, Spanish, Finnish and Slavs along with all the other colours.

>Jews write comic books
>fill them with white people
hmm really make brain clench

Fun fact: The age of consent there isn't actually 13, because while the national age of consent is 13, it doesn't matter because every prefecture puts the age of consent at 18+.

White people are easier to draw

I'm just providing scientific evidence for what constitutes being white. I also didn't say Iraqis are white, just that they're pretty close; so close that over 10 thousand years ago they could have been even closer.

We can't admit it's an epidemic, because opportunists and clickbaiters will just use that to further their false narrative of wealthy powerful celebrities being "oppressed".

Well, then, the Japanese government needs to make a change.
What's the age of consent in Qatar? Maybe we can stay at one of those spiffy hotels they've got.

>want to outlaw or shame creators until nothing they dislike exists anywhere

Sounds a lot like what people are doing here.

>why is this allowed
>we need to images with black people in it and constantly post it everywhere and complain about how it's ruining video games

it's not just "okay i wont buy it then", this is so fucking clearly the same garbage.

Whites started the game of Basketball, but today it’s a sport dominated by blacks. Is Basketball a white art form? That’s how dumb you sound.

They started civilization and just kinda stayed there

Immigrant Jews in the 20th century wanted to be accepted as white people. Modern Jews in the 21st century want to be accepted as 'people of color'. Comics are changing to cater to Jewish identity politics, but that doesn't change the fact that comics have never belonged to White people, they have always been a predominantly Jewish medium.

I drew this in about 20 seconds

I dare you to draw a white person faster

>this thread

Let me know when Sup Forums starts making death threats or mailing anthrax like tumblr SJWs do

I'm confused, is the whole controversy because an alien from outer space in a cartoon is being voice acted by a black chick?

Did tumblr actually mail anthrax to someone?

>Modern Jews in the 21st century want to be accepted as 'people of color'.

>Europe was just dudes living in caves and banging sticks together

You believe that?

No, this is a live action show. A hot alien is being played by an ugly person. There are some people upset because she's downright repulsive but the majority are upset at the fact that she's black.

>i-it doesn't count
>anyone who says they got a death threat is a liar
>complaining about black people in media and complaining about white people in media are completely different things i'm not the same I promise

okay

>anyone who says they got a death threat is a liar

Who has Sup Forums sent death threats to? The worst they do is make fun of you.

>ableism is okay as long as I'm not racist

>SJWs
>wannabe authoritarians, pro-censorship, globalist multiculturalists

>Sup Forums
>mock everything (including themselves), greatly dislike censorship, nationalists

Well, I still don't give a shit. I lost all interest in Teen Titans after the abomination that is Teen Titans Go.

>greatly dislike censorship

They (you) seem rather fond of advocating the displacement and/or eradication of certain groups. Or does it only count if very specific wording is used and anything else is merely jest and banter?

>greatly dislike censorship

Unless it's something with gays, women or black people in it.

>talking in like-minded company anonymously on the internet about how much you wish blacks would go back to africa
>the same as sending specific people threats

Is the average IQ of this board in the double digits or what?

it's not necessarily demographic, it's how the actress herself looks - and "sensual" doesn't describe the actress. she seems ... militant

and in the cartoon, i kinda thought her sister actually WAS asian - that's just how they drew her

also, from the cartoon, i thought starfire was more quirky and weird than alluring - classically black instead of kind of anglo like kerry washington could work if they're going in the cartoon's direction

but the way the actress looks in the picture, she looks tough, proud, kinda mean, and typecast like that

going that way, i think the new starfire might be a boring ol' snyder character. pity starfire, pity this black lady i dont know the name of

looking at political stuff these days, they just might in a few years

This is Sup Forums now?

You know that adage about "keep Sup Forums on Sup Forums" that has been a mantra of the site for about ten years? Probably not because you started browsing yesterday, but it's a real thing. It applies to Sup Forums.

The difference between Sup Forums and SJWs are you will never ever see Sup Forums doing pic related. Inb4 you think Richard Spencer's protests are Sup Forums and don't realize everyone calls him a fed.

>anything that makes me look bad is a joke

Wait, let me guess, "IT DOESN'T COUNT!"?

Are they harmless basement dwellers who would never go outside, or are they evil neo-nazis and a threat to peaceful multicultural hippie society? They can't be both.

>confuses reddit for Sup Forums
wew lad, stop commenting

>Sup Forums logo on the fucking flag
>t-that's just reddit

depends on the region. the south was civilized particularly early on, and the north was being populated by cultures with beautiful art and complex cultures like the celts

Do you think Sargon of Akkad is Sup Forums too because he took the flag? Give me a break.