Post ONE salvageable brit. Even our incest loving southerners aren't this ugly

Post ONE salvageable brit. Even our incest loving southerners aren't this ugly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QmxksDIL1cw
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/joy-devastated-mum-after-ectopic-9185762
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>all Brits are deformed mongs

good meme

youtube.com/watch?v=QmxksDIL1cw

>before surgery

Really, burgers?

Your biggest growth industry after welfare for niggers is Plastic Surgery to make your women look 'white' or at least less mixed race

Race mixing has a cost you know

Not only a meme though. The cheddar-cave skeletons nearest descendant, was found only a few miles away. A direct descendant, several thousand (was it 6?) later.

Fact is, in many pre-industrial societies, especially with serf-dom, people didn't get to travel around much, with the gene-pool getting a bit more "incestual" each generation. Britain, sea-locked, is a prime example of such cases.

Posting fresh OC

least we dont have an animal rape epidemic, your women must be really fucking ugly if dogs are more appealing

lol blow it out your ass and fuck off

Jim norton!

>inb4 last nights haggis.

This man is the next step in evolution

Now, no Brit can have his throat cut easily by a muslim.

hahahahaha

It is a meme, you do know you can sail/row a ship easily to get here. Do you think Greek islands or Sardinia/Corsica are inbred too?

Fucking kek

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/joy-devastated-mum-after-ectopic-9185762

Bitch was so fat she had a baby outside the womb.

B A N T Z
A
N
T
Z

I'm a brit and I'm ugly, little point denying it but I know my sort are coming to an end, the exotic looks of far off lands is all the rage these days, people like me will one day be nothing more than old photos in a forgotten history book, buried away in a secret library under Europe's biggest mosque in New Mecca - what used to be called London.

>Even our incest loving southerners aren't this ugly

>My government dictates to me that I must be tolerant of other races and cultures or face prison
>My government completely intolerant of anything Russia does
>My government now ignoring democratic vote on brexit
>My country in the top 5 police state on the planet
>My country is shit at football
>But at least I'm not Swedish

This is the only handsome man in all of London.

Oi mate what's wrong with our wimmin?

What's wrong with this stunna? Are you gay?

I want to cum in Maisies mouth while making out with Sophie
pls

I'm sick of you Yankees saying that about us! My sister is not ugly! She's hot as fuck!

gr8 fucking meme. Coming from the country of honey boo boo

make way for my britsh husbando

british girls are so ugly - why didn't you got some nicer ones from the colonies ?

Lel

Tbh only the young dude is ugly. The chicks are kinda cute, and the dad has that sweet fro

I love David Mitchell as well but he has the beadiest anglo eyes of them all

3 words:

Diana
Fucking
Rigg

*^_^*

Yo, that nigga legit a goblin king!

good ol saturday morning fap to smtv

ant and dec didn't help though

"Oi, wanna go aroon tae back o the container an ave a go of ma bangers luv?"

They did, but angloid genes really messed them up

but they were so beta that u knew cat would be gagging for u to whisk her away for a quickie in the dressing room even tho u were only 12

you are just intimidated by his giant intellect

thats one beat 29 year old, i dont look that bad and im 32

>posting cara
>literally a box

>google search
>knitting

Why the fuck do we still link to this fucking shit?

No idea what you are on about. I just like looking at her.

How do people like that even fuck? What can connect with what? His sperms must be jumped from fold to fold like fleas or something.

There aren't any.

for all you know he could be hung like an bull elephant

Once, I was known as Oswald Mosley.

Now I am Locutus of BEADY. I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many.
Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Dissolve your borders, lower your arms and surrender your countries.
We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Your people and their habits will be assimilated.
We are the ANGLO.. Resistance as you know it is over.

We won't turn you into an ANGLODRONE. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact, people of Sup Forums. But you've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

Look at our assimilated peoples: They've left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order.

We have drawn our power from thousands of races across thousands of regions, since long before you were created, but now, they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN, but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation; Why assimilate a species that would detract from perfection? ARYAN sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.
We only wish to raise quality of life for all species.
Why do you resist?

We've come to make you an offer: join the Commonwealth and we'll spare Sup Forums. This offer is non-negotiable. You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's posts.
Prepare to be COLONISED.

>tfw no qt slag gf

Cheer up Don Draper, life is long.