Cho/co/late

Does Sup Forums like chocolate?

Did you say Chocolate?

I like my chocolate like I like my women. Not to dark, a little milky, and chock full of nuts.

Proven fact Venom does

thats a little gay user

fpbp

>Brown
No.

I only touch vanilla, and white chocolate.

>Not getting a taste of everything
Get a load of this faggot

>vanilla
You really are vanilla as fuck...

Off topic, why did these sweaters suddenly become popular? It exploded out of nowhere. Do I blame Japan again?

It's the same as the cat ear underwear. Trends like this just happen sometimes, but yeah I think it started in Japan.

Does anyone want to post any more chocolate?

The only sweet I take. Plain milk and milk-with-raisins-and-peanuts in particular.

>cat ear underwear
Come again?

Get with the times grandpa.

Brown women with light-dyed hair is a major kink of mine.

Worst flower scout.

>Two RWBY's and a Camp Camp

Be a big boy and wait until the Yang Short drops before trying to make another thread.

Sup Forums to the rescue

Why settle for one flavor?

fuck off Sup Forums

Stop saying it always pol
He's flea a faggot

What bothers me is that the colouring on the African Queen is completely wrong. She's Lotus from 999 and she is nowhere near that dark.

I love all flavors.

I only care about Brown because my master race genetics make me desire to breed and dominate the lesser races, Killing the men and impregnating the women, literally fucking the savage out of them. Pounding that pussy until they completely submit.

> pic related
>me in mid

This is why cuck fetishists are the god damn worst they are failed human beings

Barneyfag please help

Why even usu Lotus when Alice is there

Lee is a fucking niggerfaggot that needs to kill himself, ponies are cute, pure, and sexy as.fuck

Yes

>tfw just realized her skin was the vanilla
Holy shit I'm fucking dumb

You have objectively good taste.

>implying that isn't the point
Do you not remember what the Spaniards did

That's all shit.

You would like Garyus(or however the fuck it's spelled) from Japan

Anything more to go on?

They tan and dye their hair blond, they are generally the "delinquent" girls.

You mean "Ganguro"?

"Gyaru", I looked it up, is similar and related to Ganguro.

okinawan>bedouin dreams>evening elvan>indian summer>rest

Grow up Sup Forums

My fucking nigga, god i've always wanted to fuck her

Constantly and forever yes.

Oh yeah, everyone loves chocolate until the pigs kill another black man

Yeah, we need some more of that, purging the subhuman Brown "people" sounds like paradise

$0.04 has been deposited, good goy.

>Highschool loser trying to validate his opinions with "le Sup Forums ebin meme"

> thinking every nigger that gets shot isnt a dangerous criminal
HE
DINDU
NUFFIN

>that feel when indian gf with pastel dyed hair

I mock you for being unable to partake in your fetish, yet I can.

Unironically this. More or less. I'm not doped on Sup Forums so most of your post is shit,but the main attraction towards chocolate is that you them as less" and want to "break" them. I'd never marry one of them, but for a pump and dump? Sure.

>pastel dyed hair
>in any way a good thing

you're just mad you don't have a light haired poo waifu

You are aware that actual sex doesn't work like whatever hentai you watched to give you that fetish, right?

Sauce?

Always.

Baskup
French cartoon

>on Sup Forums
>can't be bothered to post a Sup Forums related thing as OP image

just fuck off already

THE BEST

>California Gold>Dark Vanilla>Scent of CInnamon=Bedouin Dreams=Indian Summer>Rest
FTFY

I don't watch hentai because I'm not that much of an autist. Besides, who said you'll tell the gal "hey, I think you're a fucking savage and I wanna fuck you to feed my ego". It's rough sex to her, you keep the fantasy to yourself.

muh dick

Would actually 1/2 my lifespan to be able to fuck her

>Brown "people"
Fuck off back to tumblr

For just one fuck? Nah. But for life? Sure. Thing is, you need to be a Top Tier /fit/izen to handle that. Pity-Fucks ain't what I'm looking for.

I would take a pity fuck from her. I'm a big enough man to admit it. Especially if its one of those genuinely kind pity fucks where she goes all out to give you the best fuck you'll ever have.

What do you classify those Latina girls who lean way more towards Spaniard ancestry than pyramid ape so they look mostly Caucasian but have naturally bronze-ish skin and slightly almond eyes? Caramel?

Vanilla is superior flavor, White Power!

That's pretty sad user. I mean, if you're a fat manlet with a micropenis, it'd just make you feel bad. Me being entirely average, just wouldn't go for it, unless I somehow managed to get off my ass and get my old /fit/ shape back.

Thats on you then. I don't get hangups about that sort of thing. Take every opportunity you have, thats my motto. I'm not going to turn down an act of kindness from another person.

Vanilla is for business (procreation, marriage), chocolate is for fun (fucking). Come on, let's be real, we all wanna marry a Wanda and have a Storm to fuck on the side.

It's not about having hangups, it's about ego. Don't you have any pride?

>We all want to be adulterous whores
Kill your self slowly and painfully you misbegotten wretch.

Fantasy =/= Reality

But Wanda is black, too

Pride is a trap people use to justify doing stupid things. Nothing good ever comes from doing something purely out of pride.

you do sound like a huge autist though

>I know alot about.how.relationships and sex work
T. Virgin

Which Storm would that be?

I meant Scarlet Witch. Say what you want, but she makes a good wife.

Just because you don't have an ego doesn't mean others don't as well, user. Some of us still commit that sin.

Why? For having a fantasy?

>Just because you don't have an ego doesn't mean others don't as well, user. Some of us still commit that sin.

So? Thats on them. I'll sit back and do what I do without that hangup.