Poison Ivy is canonically a cuck

>Poison Ivy is canonically a cuck

B-but they're non-exclusive girlfriends without the perils of monogamy. They're LGBTQIA+ but they still want your cock. Aren't we progressive?

who's the man? deadshot?

Harley's solo isn't canon, the JL/SS crossover confirmed it.

You can't be a cuck if they're not even a thing.

Being in a bi open relationship isn't the same as being a cuck. Sometimes Harley wants that good dick and Ivy understands that.

They never show Ivy with anyone else.

She has always been one. Harley has never wanted her as much she has wanted Joker's cock.

You can't get cucked by someone you're not in a relationship with.

And?

She continues to pine after Harley, watching her fuck all these other guys without pursuing anyone else.. She's Harley's beta orbiter.

This. HarleyIvy isn't even canon, hell the whole book and it specials and spin-offs aren't canon

When did it?

user, horns makes woman look hawt, on ivy's case it will be oak growing out of her forehead

But they've slept together in Harleys book. They are essentially friends with benefits

Early on. Wonder Woman had no idea what she was talking about when Harley said they were friends, stating that she'd never be friends with a murderer like her.

Mason.

this is getting old

Ivy wants Harley's happiness, she's the Older responsible Sister to harley's childish sis persona, its good that they are using this plot again, because Ivy hates the joker and what he did to her

Harley was referring to the story that happened in Harley's Black Book #1, where she kidnapped Diana and had an adventure with her and that jazz, Diana responded saying she had no idea what the Hell Harley was taking about and that she would never be friends with a psychopath like Harley, thus rendering whatever happens in Palmiotti's book (Harley solo and spin-offs) non-canon

>Harley fucking anyone but Joker
>Harley fucking someone without the Joker murdering the guy

This will never not trigger me. You could tell so many stories about abuse and Stockholm syndrome with Harley and the Joker, and DC pissed it away so they could have a Wonder Woman for the Hot Topic girls.

Nice cuck logic

>Sup Forumsermin who never read comics and watched BTAS

Hello Mike Mattei

As far as Dini is concerned, Ivy is just as abusive as Joker.

>>Poison Ivy is canonically a cuck
Implying any dude/dudette wouldn't love an understanding girlfriend like Ivy.

That's why I don't get why people are obsessed with it. Claiming joker is abusive and she deserves better. Harley is attracted to abusers.

To be honest it's a nice idea that Harleys fantasize about adventure which never happened and then make a miniseries about that... but the execution is shitty.
Those stories are shit.

DC should have gone in the extreme opposite direction that Harley snaps and eventually goes crazy stalker mode to joker after this "strong independent womyn" phase of her (just that he doesn't want her back). Make her really a threat by turning her into an extreme psychotic bitch. Those anti-hero stories should all be retconned as her fantasizing about them and in reality she is still a crazy ass bitch villain.
Joker is way more dangerous but she should be more seriel killer like. There was those JL: Gods and Monster shorts with her... something like that.

And this is supposedly the clone Ivy that the real one left behind to give Harley a playmate. TAS/Real Ivy only ever tolerated Harley out of pity for her Joker obsession.

Slott/Templeton's fan fiction isn't DCAU canon.

Were those Ivy clones canon in the animated Series?
I mean even in the animated universe there are canon stories and non-canon stories like Batman & Harley Quinn

gotham syren is back? theres a new comic?

Doesn't Ivy routinely fuck different men and women whenever she wants?

Palmiotti said that her solo book takes place "in the future" after Harley quits the SS

Regardless, pity was still the only reason Ivy put up with Harley in TAS.

A future that will never actually happen. He's writing an elseworlds.

That's just an excuse by him so readers pay attention to the book. In reality it as non-canon as it can get

No.

The beauty of Hypertime is that the story will be as canon as future writers desire it to be.

So the story exists in the "true" DCU canon as well as an "alternate" DCU canon, though to claim that there is any canon at all is suspect.

I said it because, as you said, writers (present and future) decides what's is and not is canon, and for the moment everyone at DC is ignoring what's happening in both Harley's solo and its spin-off.

[numbers intensify]

>open relationship

that's exactly how cucks describe their relationship

You are a fool for speaking on behalf of the future.

Picture Related.

Yes.

Nah cuck is definitely the best way to describe it because she does fuck Harley when Harley feels like it

So Poison Ivy can't get close to people without harming them, and even if they get immunized against her they fall for others. What a useless power.

>Being in a bi open relationship isn't the same as being a cuck.
It is though

We're going to need another edit.

Its Cuckquean you pleb

This. What the fuck? You can seduce people but you kill them, if you immunize them then they fuck other people. This is hilarious.

Thats only with people who can't get easy hookups. You think Ivy would have much trouble fucking around?

She's not as much of a slut as Harley is. She was hot for Batman for a while, but she only has a relationship with Harley because she drank something that made her immune to Ivy's toxins.

>You vs the girl she tells you not to worry about

Cuck is gender neutral.

How do cuckoo birds work anyway? Laying their eggs in another bird's nest?

except everyone who she captures in her vines and snuggles

Nothing is canon when anything CAN be canon.

Yep.

Then the chick pushes the other babies out. Grows bigger than the "parents" while they're still feeding it.

I'll speak for the future, no one will ever reference the HQ solo book because it's trash.

Poison ivy is lacking vitamin BBC

Women can't be cucked.

Charles Fourier said otherwise. According to him women are the biggest cucks of all time.

>When you write satire for the sake of feminism but the satire goes sour and it becomes an accurate catalogue for simps centuries later

Bad thing is (for me) is that this was drawn by Mirka Andolfo, i.e, the Bombshells artist who drew most of the HarleyIvy kissing scenes, so everytime I see Bombshells HarleyIvy is gonna make me remember this scene

>Implying ANY of ongoing Harley Quinn is canon

It's not canon, user

At least (if you look closely) she wasn't blacked.

>canonically