Why are Asian Americans not voting?

And why are they not all come out to vote for Trump?! Isn't Trump the father of several Asian Americans / Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOLTkPxjetk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mom's old and thinks of Hillary as a Grandma that wants to serve America. Sister's liberal and brainwashed that Trump's worse for the US. I'm saying "Fuck that" and voting Trump. Granted, we're in California, but still, every vote counts.

>we're in California
>every vote counts.
WTF? Commiefornia voting?

Because the women are too pure, and the men are too busy working their ass. They're the Lord's angels.

What would a german even know anyways? I've seen a couple asians at early voting. So far I've only seen whites and asians vote.

Every asian I've met is autistic

Im asian and i voted trump just sayin

Asian American here, Me and all my family are for Trump

chinkfag here and voting trump come november 8. Unfortunately can't say the same about other asians. Most asian americans are as cucked as their white liberal counterparts.

Wife's family is all asian. All voting Trump. Make America Great Again motherfuckers.

>Im asian and i voted trump just sayin
->

I live in SF and know a lot of zipperheads that support the trump. Most of them are wealthy assholes so what would you expect.

There's a sense of futility when most Asians are concentrated in liberal states like california, Washington, and Hawaii.

How do you know OP? The media doesn't talk about asian americans one fucking bit. every time I turn it on it's the nigger show with a spic sideshow.

autism doesnt exist in asian culture. just permavirginity

Commiefornia Latino here.

Whole senpai is voting for Trump.

Don't give up faggots Cali gives 3 votes per precinct. We can still have an effect.

We got to man. Cali is the Dem for sure state meaning it's not going to be rigged.

They're going to make it so that Cali makes them barely scrape by. It'll be an upset.

I see at least 3-4 trump signs daily.

based hispanicbro. keep up the fight my dude.

Remember Asians are conformists and don't like to stand out from the crowd. Also remember most Asians live in heavily democratic parts of the country like Commiefornia.

But I'm asian and voting Trump

My mom thinks of hillary as a powerful woman and mother figure and my older sister just wants a woman president despite the fact that she usually votes republican.

>logic

But I'm voting for Trump tho

I am voting you stupid homosexual. Stop projecting.

But I did vote. And I voted for Jill Stein.

chink in commiefornia here
voting trump. all my friends hate him. all the qt azns hate him. based dad who worked his ass off for a citizenship loves him though.
on the brightside, most of trump's haters don't care enough to vote.

because theyre all like

fuck these nigger shitskins and white devil crackers and their democracy we cratin our own yellow government for the yellow man.

we going under ground

Nah. If white man falls then asians and indians would have to take their place. The gibs, rapefugees, and globalists would have a new scapegoat

>And I voted for Jill Stein.
Fucking Asians, I betcha you sleezy eyed 5ft 2 inch person actually did just that!

Cuck. Way to throw out your vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOLTkPxjetk

(((They))) destroyed Korea already, I will not let it come to pass here.

Dude oh shit Im on the same boat lol. My sister and her bf are volunteers for the Democratic Party here in Cali and the fucking shilling they do is fucking crazy. The funny part is the shit they say make no fucking sense and is literally the shit Hillary says on the mainstream media. I've tried redpilling my sister since a bunch of times but she literally is set on "HURRR TRUMP BAD HE HURTS MEE FEELINGS AND WE'RE ASIANS HE"S RACIST HE'S GOING TO SEND US BACK. I'D RATHER HAVE HILLARY EVEN IF SHES CORRUPT THAN A RACIST

Same strategy as the Jew.
Whatever takes out whitey is best for them

Nah, they ahead of whitey already.
The attempt to limit Asian admission to UC schools caused a firestorm. Wechat blew the fuck up and a lot of people switched teams after that.

You'd think asians would vote for trump, they don't need handouts and pandering like the blacks and spics

Eh, can kind of see it. Republicans haven't been too open or friendly towards asians in the past.

Northeast Asians don't like white privelege.

There's actually alot of Trump support here in California. It's just when you go near UC's or the big cities like SF, LA, etc where you start seeing libs and even then most of them dont vote or will be voting for Stein/Johnson. I know some Benrouts that are writing in Bernie. That's fucking hilarious to me

This is correct.

Hardly anything to remark about. But they certainly do get all of the Democrat fearmongering about the eternal white male boogeyman.

In my view Trump actually hits asians worst of all. He never says anything good about them, constantly talks shit about China and how he's going to work new trade deals not in their favor, and wants to pull US military presence out of Japan opening up the possibility for who knows what kind of conflict between North Korea, South Korea, China, Thailand, and Japan.

Not that I give a shit about any of that, but yeah it's not hard to see why asians don't like him.

First gen Asians are conservative, but once they assimilate, they become SJWs.

Nearly every Asian I knew in college was liberal.

I personally think if Trump wins it will be due to low Democratic turnout because Hillary was a shit candidate.

Am Asian, wish I could vote, but I put money on it.

Hard to choose between a pack of wolves and a hurricane if you're a sheep.

Wow a non cuck on Sup Forums who isn't sucking asian cock

These retards are so delusional about asians wanting their tiny dicks that they don't see the obvious