This is your average sjw in Colorado

>this is your average sjw in Colorado

CO is fucked

Well at least she's smart enough to know she's being irrationally angry...can't say that about most female SJWs.

a bunch of weed smoking degenerates

I will never understand the audacity of these people.

>Boulder
I've been there, that's where the libshits live fambam

Also TONSSSSS of mexicans there

Meh. Boulder is full of gayifornia transplants. Most of the state is for Trump. I've been to two rallies and the crowd is high energy.

What's odd is that shes a from farmland ohio, and somehow, by the time she finished college she became a full liberal. Then she moves to Colorado with her bf, dyes her hair a weird color and praises Hillary day and night

>Boulder

That's where all the trendies live

>A state with a nonwhite name
>with a bunch of nonwhites

You don't say

>Boulder
Don't put that shameful trash city on us, we hate them

>What's odd is that shes a from farmland ohio, and somehow, by the time she finished college she became a full liberal. Then she moves to Colorado with her bf, dyes her hair a weird color and praises Hillary day and night
>Edgy teenager goes to liberal school to rebel against parents and becomes a turboleftist

Color me shocked.

She's a woman. They need to fit in where ever they go. A cute quiet christian girl in a small mid-west town will become the biggest cock-sucker on the west coast as soon as they go to LA or SanFran wherever all the degeneracy goes on in Cali. If they move to a hipster/trendy town with SJWs then they'll fall into that crowd. Women as a general rule have no single set personality, they change based on their surroundings and what will attract the most men as possible.
Even if they're non-SJW at heart, they'll still go full blue-hair unshaved armpits regardless of the amount of cognitive dissonance it causes.

How does it feel knowing that these city loons represent your state more than the rest of the state combined. As a texan, it feels pretty bad that Austin alone can nullify a lot of the state's red votes.

Stopped reading after "I get irrationally angry"

Good on her, the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem.

I have a felling she doesn't even know what the word "irrationally" means.

Common Core.

that's not that bad

Oh man this isnt even the worst of it. I got into a fight at my regular bar for the statement" statement "if you dont pay taxes you shouldnt have the right to vote" i dont think thats a very unreasonable statement at all. Next thing i know theres 3 banshees howling at atme and a numale trying trying to break my nose. Cant believe these people.

More intelligent than a lot of the posts I see here in Canada

A couple of American girls I know who moved up here for college work for the DNC and shill CONSTANTLY on Facebook. Both from swing states too. Their tears will be the best of all next week desu.

IF hillary wins colorado, it will be because none of you faggots lifted one goddamn shitpost finger to help. you can thank yourselves for not taking the 2 minutes to post on twitter or facebook or colorado news comments

>moved away from Boulder for college but go back for summers
>still registered there cause Muh swing state
>3 different municipal tax increases on the ballot

Fucking Boulder

>women
>voting
oh shit nigger what are you doing?!

Here is another one who literally doesn't even bother to learn Trump's policies.

>and a numale trying to break my nose

So whatchoo do?

Feels bad man

Fuckers trying to raise my taxes Every. Single. Election.

We're being out bred by Hispanics and bunch of FUCKING CALIFORNIANS are always moving in

t. 5th generation Coloradan

Good thing most people like this don't vote
They are going to pull a Brexit in Colorado, and just assume since everyone they know is so liberal there's no way Trump wins
Watch him win Colorado.

Look at the entire nation user.

I live in pa, and the whole state is fucking red, except shittsburgh and filthadelphia. Ergo, the whole state goes blue every time.

Fuck man, look at a county results map from Reagan vs. Mondale in 84... whole fucking country is Reagan except MN and fucking allegheny county

Didnt have to do much. Im a pretty big guy, i grabbed him by the wrists like i would a hysterical woman, and yelled for the barman to kick his ass out. An old timer put him in a choke and tossed him out. Bought the dude a drink and had a chuckle. It was a pretty pathetic attempt at an asskicking.

nah since they probably dont exist and you made up that story to pretend your tough shit to anonymous internet nobodys
and this further confirms your shoddy role play attempt

and even then:
>"if you dont pay taxes you shouldnt have the right to vote"

Is dumb as fuck since there is many a way that one could legally end up not paying taxes yet be well off. Like you understand shit of economics to even see it so if they did ever exist they were right for the wrong reasons as to why you dumb as hell.

your also extra stupid as hell as to not see how such a stipulation could be used to fuck over the general public and just make the government bought by the super rich.

Like you dumb as hell to not being able to see the whole picture almost as stupid as the faggy SJWs wanting to pass laws to police language without also not understanding the bigger ramifications of such a thing.

Like shit wish dumb motherfuckers would at least try to fucking fathom how much they don't know before they try to talk and say stupid as shit.

It's worse in Canada.

People on my wall won't shut up about the DAPL.

Wow, i think you put too much effort into that. Amazing.

>"I have no idea what Trumps actual policies are, so I'm going to assume they invovle rounding up minorities and putting them in camps"

Also
>"a right which other women died to give me" (sic. the 19th amendment)
Who the fuck died for the 19th amendment? From what I have read on it, it was a bloodless victory on the part of the suffragettes because the rest of society was sick and tired of their incessant bitching.