Do you own any Sup Forums related merchandise, especially clothes?

Do you own any Sup Forums related merchandise, especially clothes?
I have a blue tshirt with this in the middle

Blue on blue?
Oh darling...

I have all the promotional Corp rings.
I keep them in my underwear drawer.

>Blue Lantern hoodie with the oath on the back
>Saint Walker Statue (With the goddamn chest emblem upside down)
>Emblem decal on the back window of my car

All will be well because I found my nigga

I have tons of Marvel Minimates, but I stopped a year or two ago. Some Hot Toys as well. As for clothes, I have a Superior Spider-Man T-Shirt, a Darth Vader one, a Daredevil one, some Moon Knight custom made concards, and a Hawkeye "Polo"-esque t-shirt (it's purple and has the Hawkeye Fraction Emblem where the Polo symbol would be). I got them all from SuperHeroStuff.

Lots.

So is this now a Blue Lantern Corps thread?

Tfw there's the slightest chance that OP is an ex of mine that i let keep my Blue Lantern shirt.

I mean the chances are kinda slim, but I guess there's always hope

I have a Legion of Superheroes t-shirt, a GL shirt and a set of GL earrings.

Yeah, way more than I need as a responsible, married adult.

-Green Lantern tshirt (vintage, mine from the 90s)
-Two different Punisher tshirts (one from the 90s, one more recent)
-90s era "Metropolis Kid" jacket, w/the Supes logo and all
-Sandman tshirts from the 90s (one of Dream, one of Death)

>Green Lantern tshirt (vintage, mine from the 90s)
>"I love your Big Bang Theory shirt! Why didn't you get a Sheldon one though, he's the funny one!"

I have a Legion flight ring

>-90s era "Metropolis Kid" jacket, w/the Supes logo and all
Ballin'

no just /mlp/

Way too many of these................

Dude, I have to watch where I wear that shit now because it makes me so sad when people say that shit to me. No joke.

Did a cosplay with it once, back when my hair was a lot more questionable. I'm just glad I'm the same size in my 30s as I was in my teens.

> merchandise
Companies refuse to sell me shit of things I actually enjoy, so not as much as I'd like. I have some transformers and a couple of green lantern figures, but other than that, it's mostly stuff I comission.

> that feel when I'll never have a Larn pillowcase to match Nekron because the artist quit offering them

holy fuck

I don't think I've ever bought merchandise of anything. What's the appeal?

For the action figures, I love collecting figures of characters I like, and then posing them for pictures

It's fun to have, and might potentially attract some other loser that you can talk to/argue with.

I guess I can see that, but there's so much merchandise out there that it seems like you can't DO anything with.
Also what a coincidence, Halo Reach collector's edition is one of the few merchandise-ish things I own. Store I went to upgraded the regular boxes for free for some reason.

>fun to have
Could you describe how it's fun?
>potentially attract some other loser
>talking to strangers
Ree normalfags get out
But seriously, given the amount of people wearing things 'cuz they think the design is cool vs people wearing things to show tribal affiliation, those odds don't seem very good.

>Could you describe how it's fun?
Not really. It just makes me happy to have these things that represent stuff I like, but I can't really tell you why.

And as for the other thing it really depends on the setting. Wearing stuff to the mall is usually pretty pointless, but I'm a uni student and occasionally go to conventions and in those settings it's much more effective.

Yeah, a GL t-shirt my little brother gave me like 5 years ago, one with Captain America's shield, and pic related.

Mostly shirts with the logos. Superman in the rejuvenation suit colors, Superboy, Flash, Static (personal favorite), Spider-Man, Deadpool, and Punisher. I also have a Superman hoodie in the regular red, yellow, and blue color scheme.

>chest emblem upside down

Upside-down Blue Lantern logo is Sinestro corps.

Heroclix are pretty rad though

A few. My Darkwing/Gosalyn tee came in just the other day.

Does this count as Sup Forums related?

I thought those were harmoniacs at first...

>Sandman tshirts from the 90s
So do they not make these anymore? I would pay good money for them.

brass sinestro ring, Red Son Supes t-shirt, Flash Shirt

What are your favorite pieces? I'm trying to find comic book accurate ones

I mostly collect heroclix of characters I like. Most of the characters' costumes are the comic book ones unless they are from a movie set. Here are some of my Invaders because they are my favourite team. Also Doom.

I'm lucky enough to live in a city with lots of friendly players so I go play in events when I get the chance. Also the heroclix rules recently changed so they're a lot easier to understand if you're new and want to get into the game.

>the OG marvel characters
very nice, those look incredible - did you touch up the paintjobs?

>Like Kingdom Come
>figs are expensive

Not at all. I don't know how to paint, haha. Most of them are from the Nick Fury and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. set which had an Invaders sub-theme.

If you're going to buy figs, check Troll and Toad. People on ebay try to sell heroclix for way more than they're worth.

This guy knows what's up. Troll and Toad is literally as cheap as you can go. For Heroclix and dicemasters anyway

I've got all the Lantern Corps shirts including White and Black. Usually I'll just wear whatever but every so often I try and wear them in order usually starting with Black going to Red then down the line.

My nigga

Mah boi, I just started getting into it and I have all the Blue Lanterns except the entity.

>tfw I got this and oreo Swamp Thing

I own a metal Blue Lantern ring
And yes I wear it daily

I want that Animal Man so bad. I only have the old ones.

I have a ton of Sup Forums toys lying around from when I was a kid. Especially copious amounts of Batman figures. As for clothes, I have a black Spiderman logo t-shirt, and a red Deadpool logo t-shirt.

Any unclixed teams you'd like to see?

Section 8 would be rad.

I got my wish this year, Planetary

I'm hoping for this big ol guy:

I've spent at least 7k on these over the years.

Money well spent assuming you still play.

user I have spent 1 year trying to search for a Blue Lantern ring which doesn't look autistic but damn 7k is way too much

I haven't seen any in like ten years. Last time I did see one, it was at Hot Topic. I just googled for you and I'm seeing them on Amazon and other spots, so you're in luck apparently.

You could teach your kids, or your nephews how to play.

The plastic ones given away when the war of light comics were released?

Nah fuck plastic ones, they look like toys.
I got a metal one, something like this but I had the circle part coated with silver and painted again so that it would doesn't have that pattern

I guess this means you're playing heroclix now.

Flash tee
Superman tee
Guardians tee
batman tee
avengers tee

im pretty pleb, id love a blue lantern shirt

I own a digital download of this

I wish I could throat punch everyone that says this when they see a GL or Flash logo shirt. TBBT and its fan base should die in a fire while the shitty laugh track plays over their screams.

This is why you wear either Orange or Blue Lantern shirts.
It keeps of the TBBT faggots

I've got a few knick-knacks, figures and GL rings and the like. Fanciest piece of merch I have is a Saint Walker statue from GL:TAS
For clothes I have just a couple of athletic shirts. I wish I had been able to grab some of the ones Under Armour made like the GL and Flash athletic shirts, but I missed out so just Supes, Bats, and Captain America.
I'll be running my first ever marathon next month and plan to wear a Superman shirt for it.

I embarrassingly wear this at the gym on some days. Under Armour had something nice going when they did their Alter Ego line.

got pic related, always wanted to buy some Green lantern stuff too but most of what I wanted is hard to come by where I'm from.

Full set of the promotional Corp rings from the Blackest Night arc. Also the white one from Brightest Day. Plus a bunch of figures from the DC Universe Classics line, you know those "Build-A-Figure" lines. I even got one set that's got all those non-mainstream characters like Savage Dragon and had Pitt as a build-a-figure.

>matt facing backwards

Every fucking time

yo where can I get that

Nice, I've got one that's a lighter blue. I recognize that design though so we might have gotten it from the same place.

Been wearing mine daily for probably 3 or 4 years. Had the most random people recognize and start to chat about it.

>A few Sup Forums related shirts, mostly normie-ish stuff and that shirt you got for supporting the Wakfu Kickstarter
>Blue lantern ring
>Captain America Nendroid
>Pic Related statue of Zatanna
A couple commissioned pieces of pixelart, poster art, and magnets of muh waifu

Other than that I can't think of much else. I have a decent amount of comics too but I imagine that's not what your'e talking about since it's Sup Forums