I am a Black man who wants to talk seriously about race in America

>I come here to understand why we are so divided these days.

>Is there a neutral area where we can have an intelligent talk about race relations in America?

What are your serious thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's time for a race war.

Learn to greentext then try again.

who are you quoting?

What do you want to talk about?

Faggot.

fuck off nigger we're full

I like the Morgan Freeman approach. Why do we have to talk about race at all? It's dumb.

>why we are so divided these days

It's pretty fucking obvious. Blacks are brought up to believe they are victims of an institutionally racist society, but they are factually wrong.

Quit trying to find a scapegoat for everything and accept a level of personal responsibility.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>coming to pol looking for a serious discussion about race
Wew lad

Learn the true identity of (((the man))), then we can talk dude.

>What are your serious thoughts Sup Forums?
The vast majority of blacks are destructive to civilization and should be removed from it. If you were expecting something different, you are deluded.

Because populations are easier to control when they're distracted with infighting

No there isn't, and even if there was it would be quickly infested with people who want nothing more than to poison any sort of neutrality.

it's a shit OP too

It's asking a question to ask a question. Doesn't deserve a real reply.

This post gave me absolute cancer.

AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN AFRICAN AMERICAN

go away vice.

We aren't any more divided than we were 20 years ago. It's just human nature to be wary of people who look different to us which results in people of the same flocking to one another. It's impossible to integrate multiple different cultures/races together without making people more divided.

Why is it that we are so divided racially these days?
Is it a direct reaction to our political atmosphere or is it just pure human nature?

>Want serious talk about race
>Comes to the satire board

Let's talk, America is controlled by Jews and they are currently genociding White European people. They are also manipulating your people against Whites for their benefit.

>im so new i dont even know how to greentext properly
Lurk moar faggot. It will answer all your questions.

We are going to unify this country!

>youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY

Blacks are at a disadvantage, but mostly because of Libshit policies. Family cohesion is in the dumpster due to women being able to marry the state, while crime has seen an uptick in the past couple years because of constant race-baiting in the media.

See actions and not color and all your questions will be answered.

Mmm intelligent discussions my favorite

Because black people act like fucking savages. You can join society when you get your shit together.

>I am a Black man
Post a timestamped photo of your hand.

Division in society only happens when one side chooses to be divided.
Even dogs can get along with cats just fine, and it's more common they do than don't.

Which of the two groups are currently trying to separate themselves from the other, and which is reacting to this separation? Very few blacks seem to wish to preserve any relationships we have with each other, yet they still want to keep their benefits we give them for being here. They wish to identify as "African" rather than "American".

It is a game for cattle, for the uninitiated and unintelligent. It is also a distraction.

>talk seriously about race in America
if this thread is anything to go by Sup Forums is not the place.

Personally I find the racial divide to be very disappointing. I'd like for us to all work together towards making reality better for humanity (eliminating illness, for an example). Compared to lofty goals like this skin color should be irrelevant.

I don't know enough about this topic though. I'd like to think that the entire thing is overblown; who knows.

You can crash on Reddit if you want

Neither culture wants to yeild and both view the other as stupid.

White people look down on non white acting black people and black people look down on well behaved white people.

Probably need war

Here's a hint my melanin saturated friend.

If you want to discover the truth, then figure out who benefits from us being divided.

I'll explain everything for your dumb nigger monkey brain.

Main Division.

1.Blacks are inferior because society and white culture keeping them down.
2. Blacks are inferior because of genetics.

That is the main dividing line. If you think it is genetics you become like Sup Forums. If you think it is culture / environment and white people's fault then you become leftist.

That's basically the crux of the division. It's also not dependent on which side has more support or not. The answer is found VIA science and things like GWAS and ability of scientists to unravel the genetic architecture of things like intelligence or behavior.

Also, just so you know, pretty much all hard scientific findings support the genetics answer.

when you type nigger so many times in a row it starts to look like indian alphabets

नइगगएरष

How do we get black people to stop randomly attacking white people?
How do we get black people to stop making saints out of thug gangsters who got killed in self defense?
How do we get black people to stop burning down their own neighborhoods and businesses when they riot?
How do we get black people to stop using shit that happened centuries ago as an excuse for criminal behavior today?

Stop acting like a bunch niggers
I'm irish ethnically my family cames from fucking Missouri and moved west after the north nuked us. The fucking chinks dont act like niggers despite working harder than you the spics dont act like niggers despite working harder than you
We dont have a race problem we have a nigger problem

>why
Different fucking continents of origin
>political athmosphere or human nature
what do you think, do chimps fuck up other chimp tribes because of political athmosphere or chimp nature?

>Black man
>Wants to talk about race
That's all you niggers ever want to talk about

Slavery shouldn't have been abolished.

because niggers drag black people down

>skin color should be irrelevant
Race is not skin color

Yes.

The end of identity politics. We are not sub groups. We are Americans. All racial communities need to be strong and concentrate on our things in unity not what differentiates us (diversity). We need to be of a single culture and enforce traditional values and combat degeneracy. Then we will have a strong nation.

how's it going negro?

First tell other black men to stop acting like niggers and things will get much better.

There is a black family from Africa living down the street and they do not let their kids associate with black American kids because they are a bad influence on them.

Let's talk, I actually vehemently feel every race and every nation can coexist

I'm assuming you came to this American imageboard because you see the average white American can anonymously voice their opinions here without fear of hate-mongering

So I'm assuming you feel as if the racial divide isn't something openly talked about which it really isn't

low IQ faggot

Just tell me what you want me to do for you.

kill yourself whitey

Race war now

I would have to go as far as saying that only 1/20 black people are decent people.

Blacks are divided because they want to be. Whites are perfectly content to live and work alongside blacks, but then the blacks constantly start riots, attack whites, blame whites for all their problems, demand money from whites, and constantly politicize how "I'm black! Look at me!"

So who is dividing people? It's the blacks.

if it werent for white people, blacks would still be living in sand. black people do not accept civilization even when it is gifted to them for free. look at colonization of africa and haiti

But is that just the easy answer? What's the real answer? Could it be that we are always on defensive ground when it come to the conversion of race? I think that all races in America should come together and talk about what it means to be different and accept and respect these differences from each other and find a way to move forward together.

I think that if we stay in our comfort zones and not talk about the issue of race America will definitely regress into some sort of modern dark ages real soon.

Again. There are basically two camps and a gradient between them.

Blacks are violent and less intelligent due to genetics.
vs
Blacks are violent and less intelligence due to White people's oppression.

Those are the two camps, any discussion or result originally flows from one of those ideas. That is the CRUX of any racial debate in western culture.

Scientific results strongly favor the genetic answer.

yeah I am, well I'm not gay but I'm pretty stupid

there isn't really a race issue in america
there's just a huge nigger culture problem, and that very culture is glorified by every media outlet.

Seriously though, the problem is social marxism. You know, white privilege, the patriarchy, etc

It inserts tribalism into every conversation and undermines rational discussion. It hurts white people and men by shaming them and blaming them for society's problems. It hurts black communities by undermining the family structure and promoting victim culture over personal responsibility. It hurts black men specifically by insisting that black lesbian feminists (read BLM) should have a dominant voice even though it's black men who are the victims of murders by both the police and criminals

If you get rid if that, I promise you race relations woukd improve exponentially

>oh good it's a thread where we role play being intelligent to validate ourselves.

Who cares about the past?

Who cares about the present?

Build something together. Concern yourselves with the future.

I'll bite.

Most of us used to make good-faith efforts to create a neutral space, but (((cultural marxism))) backed us into a corner with theories of social justice that consider demography before character.

Those same forces, acting on behalf of (((rich geopolitical actors))) teach that we are responsible, collectively, for most evils that arise in the world. In universities, this has culminated in prototypical "re-segregation" programs with black-only dorms.

On top of this, black urban American populations are subject to horrifying murder rates, both as victims and as perpetrators. Those SAME (((forces))) use the unrest in black communities to justify gradual disarmament in functional communities.

Why would we want to talk about race in a public climate like this?

>blacks constantly making fun of whites
>why are we so divided
hm i wonder why

What is there to talk about?

Blacks have low IQ and are more violent?

There is nothing much more to say. Within the next 10 years we will fully be able to understand the genetic architecture of intelligence and behavior. At that point all of this "healing" will be moot and you will be faced with the reality of differences and inequality.

Your shit country is divided, because media outlets has a hard on for the 'white KKK officer rapes and kills a black ghandi student" narrative.

On the right It's also because you have people like Trump who claim that most illegals are rapists and criminals when only 176,000 have criminal records (which he himself has spoken about and admitted). Other arguments that revolve along the lines of 'non whites can never integrate because they are non white' also add to racial divisions.

Long story short, the divisions are there because the populace desires simplistic narratives, and the media and the government (democrats or republicans) love to cater to it.

Personally I don't hate black people, I think we can work together as Americans not just "black" or "white" americans.
I don't like mixing with them because mixing with black is genetic suicide (even with asians, latins, n Americans etc)

Meant to quote OP, goddamn it

Try to filter out all of the edgy white noise ITT. Here's my perspective as a 22 year old white engineering graduate who grew up from age 3-6 overseas in a Hispanic country, then from age 7-18 in a ghetto, predominantly black poor neighborhood.

Blacks have been left behind, but not for the reasons they think. The community, the poorer part at least, is irresponsible, hates authority (such as the police), and glorifies violence and vice. My classmates absolutely detested teachers and cops. I think a large part of this is fatherlessness, 70% of black children are reared in single mom homes, far more than other races. With no strong male role model figure to shape their development in becoming a productive, law abiding citizen, they turn to gang bangers and idiots as their models. But it's too difficult to face this reality plaguing communities, so they need a scapegoat.

They focus on the cops. A cop does X thing to black person and it has to be due to their race, right? There is no other explanation (of course, except the obvious one, that cops are more represented and involved in altercations with criminals, and blacks being commonly more criminals are involved in more altercations). So, confirmation bias. The cop thing is merely a symptom of a larger problem that needs to be solved at its root: rife criminality. White people simply will not buy into a movement called "Black Lives Matter" when double as many whites are killed by cops. It's obviously racially exclusive and comes off as whiny. Whites as a community also put far more faith in authority and law enforcement. They won't buy into shit like looting and blocking off roadways. So a real rift is starting to crop up that I've never experienced before (cont)

It's simple. Free speech means everyone is made fun of, white people, Indians, blacks, w.e. Black people can't handle being made fun of, and other racial minorities are little bitches when ti comes to being made fun of. Get tougher skin and stop being a baby, otherwise go to a country where they dont have freedom of speech. Cocksucker. I'm proud to say that I'm a nigger, according to the limited capacities of these feminized cucked over cum-colored pale skinned estrogen-filled euro-faggots, and I don't shed a tear when they call me a cock guzzling baboon monkey mongrel from the branches of the trees in Africa. CUZ I DONT TAKE WORDS SO DAM SERIOUSLY. Faggot.

I had no problem with anybody of any race until the recent BLM and liberal drivel about how all white people are shit, and how we owe everybody something because of our skin colour.

As long as you're not some retarded gibsmedat we wuz KANGZ N SHIET type black I don't have a problem.

we aren't, the media says we are. i have black neighbors, black coworkers, black friends, we get along just fine

I think the reason for blacks being how they are in the US are centered around various issues, but can be summed down to two:
>Lack of actual culture, and impossibility to assimilate with the American one without being called an "Uncle Tom" and be a social outcast by fellow dindus. African culture were beaten out of the slaves long ago, and therefore their children didn't get it either. Lack of belonging and culture must in the end be harsh, you don't fit in.
>Lower average IQ, blacks aren't able to develop a decent neighborhood for their children to go to school from, or play on during their youth. For every 1 smart black person trying to make it, there's 10 others holding them back. If the black person in question does make it, they don't return to their neighborhood; Why would they?

damn you sound pretty salty

Do you think black average cognitive ability is equal to asian average cognitive ability?

What about ability to manage anger?

It's not possible. Not when we have to foot the bill for niggers from cradle to grave. Not when they're destroying our educational system. Not when they're raping and shooting indiscriminately in the streets. You just can't ignore it.

Every black person that tells you they want to have a """conversation""" about race is bullshitting. "Real" conversations about race involve getting guilt tripped and end with whitey agreeing to hand over more gibs. America doesn't need blacks. The world doesn't need blacks. Purchasing you people (though, my family was in europe when this happened) was the worst mistake we could have made as a country. There's a reason other cultures didn't let their slaves breed.

Does the average American even care about race?

It could be a case of the issue being amplified by a very vocal minority.

>people like Trump who claim that most illegals are rapists and criminals
No he didn't.

>non whites can never integrate because they are non white
It's probably true but no one has said it publicly yet.

>your serious thoughts Sup Forums?
Fuck off nigger, try not to get shot while robbing a taco bell n sheeeit

I think that American Ethno-nationalists are either LARPing, really stupid or legitimately afraid that thier culture/race is going extinct.

The VAST majority falls under category 1 and 2.

Personally I think that Racial/Ethnic divisions in the US are bad for the country and will just cause tension.
A war is not desirable, it never has been, and populations will often take MUCH more shit than what is happening in the current US before war breaks out.

What's your point though? You are a clueless low IQ monkey with shit ideas about "let's talk about this."

Your ideas are inherently weak.

Fact is "compromise", is always used by Democrats to undermine future negations between Republicans.
>oh you want tighter border security and voter ID laws?
>well we want open borders and show up to vote elections....
>so we'll just have flimsy border control, and questionable voting laws
>see you next decade

Minority's generationally vote democrat. Whites are the only group that swings from election to election. There's simply nothing to talk about until minority's wake up that they're being used through rhetoric, rather then a actually vote on a ideological basis.

He's right. What is your problem?

Answers to these questions:

> all races in America should come together

What does that mean?

> and talk about what it means to be different

Where does this happen?

> and accept and respect these differences from each other

Why have a conversation when you've determined the outcome?

> and find a way to move forward together.

How?

This is written in the nobody-language of politics and corporate communications. None of what you said has any concrete meaning.

>I get high on intelligent conversation
People who say shit like this are almost exclusively girls who consider talking about the latest episode of some shitty tumblr show or saying that stars are sooooo fascinating "intelligent conversations"

Get rid of the lazy parasitic shitskins that flock to our country because of GIBS ME DATS

The black and brown people that actually work are fine. It's the slime that needs to be eradicated.

Ending segregation was a mistake.

>black
>intellectual

Politicians use dog whistle politics
>He didn't say that
Politicians use rape whistle politics
>That's not what he meant

Man, ignant
>white triggered niggers

You need to get rid of ghetto culture and fix your community from within, if you want racism to tone down.
Blaming whites for everything is only making people angry.

Blacks got the civil rights movement going and won, cause they acted CIVILIZED
Not WHITE
>CIVILIZED

Being CIVILIZED isn't a "white" thing either.

Anyways, I got no problem with any race of person as long as they are a civilized and polite human being.

Seriously though, i doubt blacks want to rise up to where they use to be.

Sure what do you wanna talk about? high rates of black crime, or the high rate of blacks on welfare? Or lets wing it and talk about the high rate of mean things white people say.

Racial tensions are high because race baiting news gets ratings.

Get fucked nigger

>I don't like mixing with them because mixing with black is genetic suicide (even with asians, latins, n Americans etc)

That's what I referring to as a Black man, why is it that you feel like your gene pool will be diluted by getting conceiving with a different race?

Where is the hard evidence that this is true. If I see the evidence I will definitely respect your point of view. Point out some books or stats to me and I'll revise them and come to a better understanding of your thought process regarding the issue.

Black people are the slaves of the Democratic party. They don't even realize they are slaves, wallowing in their filth and gibmedats. They are made slaves to keep the Democrats in power and keep voting Democrats to keep their chains. And I doubt black people will ever get rid of their chains now since they don't even desire freedom. If being an Uncle Tom is a crime, then they're all Uncle Toms to an even crueler master.

ask obama, he had set race relations in america back by 40 years.

Now what has the BLM movement manifested into? Athletes in the nation's most popular sport, with fans predominantly made up of white men, making pithy protests (directed at White America, which is an important point), about something ambiguous, demanding a hazy resolution. There's no substance behind it, it is truly just antagonistic.

And I've seen the whole victim thing truly spread everywhere. Black people I'd been friends with growing up are becoming so fucking annoying on social media, to the point of regular racist attacks against whites at large. How is that supposed to make me feel? Defensive, naturally, and I think that's the common response across society. You will get whites more and more defensive until things reach a real boiling point or state of discord.

It's not to say that the "white community" rejects that there may be elements of racism remaining in this country, it's that the charge of an "oppressive nation", "white privilege", etc. are extremely broad, ambiguous, and frankly insulting to ALL white people who generally strive to be as impartial and inclusive as possible in our still very modern nation. This isn't the Jim Crow era, but people pretending like it is are receiving a backlash for obvious reasons.

No one thinks in terms of moderation though so I fully expect this shit to continue onward until, as I said, it becomes a real team sport of race vs. race. I no longer think human races can coexist in general harmony within a nation, we always revert to color lines, it's sad but what else can you say