Reminder that Arsenal was kicked out for a genuine mistake and after single-handedly saving the entire Team...

Reminder that Arsenal was kicked out for a genuine mistake and after single-handedly saving the entire Team, while Miss Martian mind-raped people and faced no consequences.

Reminder that Artemis did nothing wrong, suffered while undercover, and lost her boyfriend tragically while Miss Martian got hers back after mind-raping him.

Reminder that Lagoon Boy was cucked by Superboy, and captured by his former childhood idol, and he's still unfairly shit on by fans despite being a victim. Meanwhile, Miss Martian is still a beloved fan-favorite.

Well, at least she hasn't turn someone gay yet.

Hope we get more arsenal next season..

>Meanwhile, Miss Martian is still a beloved fan-favorite.

Waifufags are cancer

He was in the season three character designs, and a bit older.

I don't give a fuck. She s cute and that is all that matters. She could genocide all black people on Earth and I'll still love her.

She'll make Jaime gay for Bart just so she could masturbate to it.

>mind rapes everybody
>gets told it's a bad thing
>smacks her head & goes "Hello, Meagan"

is it weird I kinda liked her & superboy in season 1? how he could understand her feelings of being an outcast (She was a white martian & he was rejected by the only other kryptonian he knew)

Bump

It's just part of her martian culture. You can't judge her for that.

That's basically how her and La'gaan got together as well. Both were victims of discrimination and both bonded over it.

down Sup Forums
down.

White Martian culture maybe.

She's been absent from the promo stuff, so maybe she did face some consequences between seasons

>while Miss Martian mind-raped people and faced no consequences.
Did she actually though? I barely remember the show despite watching the whole run. I remember when it was brand new, Sup Forums overwhelmingly hated her.

>mindrapes people to the point they're braindead
>kills villain because he said something bad about her favourite Sitcom
>kills or mindrapes almost all her friends because they don't trust her anymore
>shapeshift into a nigger with a horse dick and rapes the joker
>destroys the shithole nation of Queen Bee and genocides every citizen
>start WWIII
>tortures innocent children to death
>eats human flesh
>doesn't recycle
"Eh M'gann t-that's a bad thing you d-did there"
> HELLOOOOO, MEAGAAAANNNNNN

Women get free passes for things that men don't, in fiction. All the time.

Arsenal left of his own will cause no one respected him, and he was right to leave. Artemis gave up just as much for the team.

The lesson of YJ. Archer's are shit

Waifufags need a gassing.

She mindraped at least one of those ugly little aliens, Psymon and evil disguise Aqualad.
And Superboy mentioned he broke up with her because she did that offscreen in the time of the timeskip, too.

>an attractive woman gets a pass for doing horrible things males would be crucified for
Wow, stop the presses, this has never happened before

>She could genocide all black people on Earth and I'll still love her

I’m sure you would, user

He didn't left, he was kicked out by Nightwing.
They just asked him later to join the team again but he declined.

Did this happen in Season 2?

Maybe

top kek

>Maybe
user...

Yes user, I would.

>faced no consequences
It's been a while since I've seen this, but wasn't there a whole subplot in season two that was about her mindraping others and its consequences?

it was only consequential when it was secretly a good guy

Not directly
Just the subplot with her trying to repair Aqualads raped mind.
But it if he were really a traitor there wouldn't be any other consequences.

conner was pissed at her

He already broke up because she did it before, too. It was just offscreen.
But that's not tje consequences we are talking about.
Real consequences would habe been getting kicked out of the team or something like that.
I mean those who were mindraped by her were like lobotomized.

this...is an amazing reaction image.

Arsenal left because he wanted revenge against Luthor for freezing, dismembering, and replacing him. Revenge he immediately dropped in exchange for sweet gun arm.

>Reminder that Lagoon Boy was cucked by Superboy
Which episode?

She was only dating Lagoon Boy because she thought it was make Conner jealous and fight for her
He was mad alright, but vented his anger elsewhere
So she dumped Lagoon Boy to get back with Conner

If they could get away with it, do you think Weisman and the producers would use the term mindrape?

Where's the thread screenshot? You know the one.

She got depressed, stopped using her powers at all, and became near-suicidal.

like you wouldn't drop revenge for that gun arm

What?

OY VEY

>unfairly shit on by fans

Nothing unfair about it, he was fucking obnoxious. Didn't give a damn about the thing with Miss Martian, but his personality was the worst.

We are.

I sincerely hope Weismann can write a legitimate ending, not just end the season with another cliffhanger.

Has he ever done that? Seems like every show he's worked on has ended on a cliffhanger. Not even sure if he's capable of doing it at this point.

they are canceled before he can write an ending. Hopefully this time they tell him how many seasons ahead of time he has

>spoiler

>Mind-rape Superboy
>He breaks up with her
>Get together with Lagoon Boy
>Break-up with him because "I don't deserve someone as good as you"
>Not 5 minutes later
>Superboy just so happens to be single and gets back together with her because "Ah well, you learned your lesson after you nearly murdered Aqualad, right?"

She really is just some writer's shitty mary-sue isn't she?

>lost her boyfriend
wait kid flash died

She was in S2, you didn't sort of assume she'd be in this?

Of course they won't do it! The question is can he avoid the temptation to write a cliffhanger ending?

She was?

>Twinks: The Team

She was one of the kids kidnapped for metagene experimentation

But the team freed her before any experiments happened

Yes.

There's only two.

Yup. I felt the same way, although I did enjoy the show and both seasons. There's going to be some weak writing in a show like this so I just recognized it for what it was and moved on.

The one thing I didn't fully understand is why her maturity level was seeming to range much lower than Superboy's when she had the full normal life span leading up to her being mentored by Martian Manhunter. It's like the writer went for the standard cliche that she thinks with her vagina.

>she had the full normal life span leading up to her being mentored by Martian Manhunter.

She didn't actually meet J'onn until she stowed away with him to Earth.

I attribute her immaturity to having based her entire human personality on a teenage-girl TV show

So which one of the blondes is going to get STACTI'D & SHOCK'D

Is he really there or am I just blind?

>Real consequences would habe been getting kicked out of the team or something like that.
That's a pretty stupid stance to take. Consequences are consequences, and not everything will have the same ones. As they already pointed out by yourself, there was a personal consequence with Conner and then there was this That means the show actually did deal with the matter.

She's the last one.

I don't think the complaint is about the show itself, more the in-universe inconsistencies and unfairness in the Team/League disciplinary actions.

Sidenote, what I personally would really like to see in s3 is something to refer to the team as other than "the Team."

Looks like it'll be Bart.

I hate YJ M'gann. KON IS TOO PURE FOR YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who's going to be "Bee'd" this year?

Uncensored

The team can't do a single mission without her there to set up a mental WiFi connection for group chat. It's always "they can track our radio's we gotta use Megan!" They badly need her and there's nothing they can do about it.

They should recruit Saturn Girl from the future.

Actually, I would really love for a few characters to have a plot in the future for a season.

>two

Literally everyone on that team is lmao1plate 5% bodyfat DYEL faggots.

>speedsters don't need to look like they weigh 5 pounds in order to goesfast
>Static looks less like he grew up in an underprivileged neighborhood filled with muties and more like he's never left his WoW raids
>Beast Boylooks like he's still 11

Half the males could look the females with a simple reskin. Wonder Girl looks like more of a man than all but Arsenal, which completely defeats her character gimmick. This is clearly a movement against the hyper-sexual figures we get from comics but it has gone too far in the opposite end of the spectrum.

They're teenagers.

And they could put on more mass than that. Have you never seen a high school football or lacrosse team? You know that militaries around the world start recruiting at 16/17, right?

The only teenagers who look like that are fucking twinks my friend.

Gar and Bart are like 14. And anyway, a football physique really isn't that useful for a superhero. They have leaner physiques because they train in gymnastics and cardio more than weightlifting.

I wonder if Spoiler already got preggers.

N E P T U N E ' S B E A R D
E
P
T
U
N
E
'
S
B
E
A
R
D

And also because the art style isn't really well suited for bulkier character models.

Man those designs are horrendous. TT anime style haters, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

Why don't we punish them? And any complainers? Fire their asses and black list them. Or better yet give them an ultimatum:

"This fictional Female Character WILL get a pass, but in exchance you must accept a no anesthetic spaying or neutering. The pain will remind you that it is wrong to think the way that you do. If you reject this? The female character is going to be held accountable for her actions whether you like it or not."

Fuck simps and fuck cunts.

That's NOT a consequence. A consequence is being punished by a Third Party. What she did is no different than Bojack Horseman and Todd's speech says it all:

"You can't do shitty things and then feel bad about it."

That's all boo hoo Megan is sad. A male character can feel bad and STILL be punished by another character by getting fired from the hero job or punched in the face or something that stings. Self-hating is never enough. Because if it was could you imagine all the criminals of the world being let go because "Totally feel bad about what I did so you don't need to send me to jail."

Fuck female characters and the enablers of their bullshit.

Yes. The only ones I dislike are Static, BB, and Impulse. And I'd probably like Static and BB if it wasn't for their haircuts.

You okay, pal?

>football players don't train in cardio
>lacrosse players don't train in cardio
>the military doesn't train in cardio

You also don't have to weight lift to gain mass, calisthenics can get you plenty large if you do them properly.

Pic related, a fucking gymnast. You've no idea what you're talking about. They're all twinks because of the tumblr art design.

What's wrong with them specifically? I think they look cool for the most part.

I never said any of those don't train in cardio, I said that the team exercises don't focus on accumulating mass. They want them to look like normal kids. But okay, blame your evil Tumblr boogeyman.

So isn't this revealing that the Runaways (Superfriends) end up joining the Team?

I was hoping for some conflict between the two groups

Only one of them is there, and he already signed up at the end of Invasion.

And I explained to you that kids don't look like that.

>Implying he isn't already

>I was hoping for some conflict between the two groups
why?

Amazing that you forgot to mention that Miss Martian is an honest to goodness pedophile.

Even down here in country-fried Texas we have kids that look like that.

YJ didn't end on a cliffhanger. It ended with unresolved plotpoints Big difference.

Only Static did. But I do recall Weisman mentioning they had plans for the Wonder Twins.

Sportsmaster and Deathstroke were pretty beefy, and they looked fine

They're not superheroes

>hicks are scrawny fucks

color me surprised

>Young Justice gets a largely unnecessary third season
>meanwhile W.I.T.C.H. fans will probably never get to see this cliffhanger resolved
It hurts.