Some kid at my high school got suspended for sending this snapchat to his friend...

Some kid at my high school got suspended for sending this snapchat to his friend. Do you think the suspension was rightful?

Why does the school care what is being sent on snap chat.

because they're scared of a marred reputation. Also BLM is really active in my area so they don't want to seem like they're allowing any form of racism

It's none of their fucking business what someone texts their friend.
What an invasion of privacy.

well he's not wrong.

Because they're supposed to be the moral authority that encourages through peace and love how great a progressive agenda is.

But he used the PC "as" spelling... I don't get it. I could see suspending him for the demeaning "er" spelling though

Post the name of the school.

>Do you think the suspension was rightful?

Did it happen on school property?

He didn't even say nigger.

My friend got into a fight with somebody outside of school and he got suspended.

lawyer here tell him if u personally know him i would go tell his parents tht thy can sue the school for tons of $$$ , thts if the school is a public school....ur not lookiing at milions but a good10-30k izi

I don't know that much detail. All of the pictures of the snapchat are like the one in the OP: once or twice removed from the real thing. There's no way to tell where it took place. However I'm fairly certain the exchange at least took place between two students

What? Why?

>lawyer here
With that spelling? Doubt it.

Because he got into a fight and the school is crap
They lost their accreditation my freshman year

Because the govt. owns your kids.

>my high school
>no one calls for underage b&
Thread full of kids talking about snapchat on Sup Forums

fun fact: there are 18-year-olds in high school

More to the story + sovereign immunity = 0 dollars

t. another lawyerman

Underageb&

>fun fact: there are 19-year-olds in high school

Fun fact: its still early in the year so the odds of them still being underage is high

Can you do a year over in America?

yup

his friend is a snitch or was it a public snap or something?

His friend snitched him out?

Disgraceful

I am 100% convinced social media has completely fucked every new generation

Yes, we call those retards fifth year seniors.

Wow what a great friend.

Wow goyim he literally meant have sex with niggers why are you so racist

>I am 100% convinced social media has completely fucked every new generation
It has and it always will

They're responsible for them.

I work in a school and have access to behavioral records, we have a kid who was suspended for 2 weeks for stealing a pack of gum from a gas station on his way to school.

Such a vibrant area.

photo of a photo on a phone, on a phone

why

schools are prisons

>high school
Underageb&

noice.

It was a joke. I hope his (((friend))) got beat up and learned a lesson.

thats just a reflection of the phone hes using to take the picture, he could've screenshotted it but even I dont know how to do that on my own phone desu.

friend was a snitch, not too sure but i think he sent it directly to the black student union (they posted it on their social media pages before it even began to go around)

No, that's just stupid, it's a private conversation on a dumb social media platform, how does the school get to suspend you over it?

Arkansas ain't no great place to live, but one thing I do like is the lack of liberal cucks that get offended so easy. Back in grade school people fly confederate flags in their pickup trucks, which seems to still hold true, but now with Donald Trump flags

snapchats last 6 seconds and as this spread around there were more and more pictures of phones within phones within phones. Someone even took a picture of instagram on their phone, and the instagram photo was also a picture of a picture of a phone

We called them super seniors.

Because of the recent """cyberbullying""" trend for pathetic faggots who have no skin and are too retarded to turn off the computer and block messages

schools tend to love to overreact too, a friend of a friend back in my junior year got suspended over a set of screwdrivers and some socket wrenches in his ranger, because of no tolerance policy

this

if it happened off of school property, they have no right

Kids shouldn't be talking about what's on their phones to school or snitch students. He got what he deserved for that alone.

The Snapchat itself was harmless and inconsequential

When I was in 4th grade me and some friends prank called a girl in our class and were saying mean shit to her. Her dad *69'd the kids house we were at and kept calling until his mom answered and she told him who all was there.

Next day at school we all got called into the principals office and had to do in school suspension for a week. I remember my dad saying it was bullshit and it was his responsibility to punish me for that kind of shit and not the schools. I also remember my mom begging my dad to not intervene so that people didn't think she was a bad mom or something.

Anyway that was 30 years ago. I'm sure it's way worse now.

it´s not like he´s gonna get a job as a racist so why bother educating him

>Using Snapchat

Honestly they should have cut off his hands.

Its November dumbass

Oh man I used to get into so much shit in highschool, it made me a contained extrovert lol. I was quite the troublemaker, got kicked out of one private highschool in grade 9 lol.

Probably wouldn't have got in trouble if it was "Kill Whitey"
Trufax

Even if am not white, that double standard bullshit is insane, I call out that bullshit everytime I see it. I just hate niggers , muslims, filipinos and mainland chinese fucks