Can an user skilled in Photoshop make a MAGA pic out of pic related? KEK wills it!

Can an user skilled in Photoshop make a MAGA pic out of pic related? KEK wills it!

Where are the delegates, Imperator?

SHHEEEEIT I can't wait for this book.

How the hell does he even move his arms?

Have you no faith?

>AD-B
>Writing for Big E

Don't get your hopes up lad.

He's wearing power armor and he himself is one of the strongest beings there is.

any good? I didn't finish the horus heresy

It's still ongoing. The pic in OP is Book 41 and it comes out in December.

That's right, you read correctly. Book 41 and still more on the way.

my potins are too strong for you traveller

oh shit, I read like 10 or 12

forty fucking one?

oy vey goyims

Give it a few mins I am working on something amazing

Godspeed

Summon the elector delegates

>all these Imperial cucks

>being techno space zombie with emo complex

Shiggy

have this meanwhile

The Horus Heresy series is still, in my mind, probably the most epic science fiction tale in recent memory. A true tragedy, a beautiful, if militaristic, vision of humanity that by the end is horribly inverted on itself to become the very thing its leader despised and fought so hard against. A beautiful work of storytelling. I'm still secretly convinced that the warhammer 40,000 universe is a cosmic glimpse into the inevitable future of mankind and the Galaxy.

>filthy xenos

Best I could do in a short time

Sorry for some of the low quality edits.

The emperor protects.

you disgust me

Lel, it'll have to do. MAGA!

I want a qt sister of battle with a MAGA cap.

Elaborate. I'm assuming you're inferring that I'm harboring some love of the idea of the imperium and all it represents. The opposite is true. It is a the ultimate totalitarian hell, void of free thought and forever enslaved to a god king. But the alternative is oblivion. By modern moral standards the Imperial regime is terrible, a testament to mankind's ignorance and arrogance. But think, is it not a beautiful idea, much like communism and the like, to have all of mankind united under one banner?

I love the universe not because it is good, or just, but after reading some of the history of the world it is in my mind the most realistic idea of what the future, roughly 38,000 years from now might look like.

>Leman 'Chad' Russ bulying Magnus
Stop picking on him, it's not his fault he inhereted big E's autism

Also, Star Trek fan detected

>russ and magnus

It's "not Bjorn" and Amon

>Release date March, 2017
What the fug, that's too long to wait. The First Heretic was fantastic sci-fi, hit the perfect balance between philosophy, nightmarish reality of warp-space demons and action.

Hurry up you little hyphenated last name having Irishman, god speed.

MA fuggin GA

Glorious

Donald "Imperator" Trump
Lel

Same here, should be out in Feb.

It's out next month.

New Fabius Bile book? Ooohhhhh yes. I love that guy's role in the universe, like a mega mengele. The whole "New Man" idea is super nightmarish too. Looking forward to it.

Is The Beast series any good?

I haven't picked up any 40k novels since ADB's Nightlords stuff and wanted to get back into it

not the best

Lol nice.

The Hillary Heresy would've been better