Cloak and Dagger

So now that they're getting their own TV show, it's inevitable that they'll start playing a bigger role in the comics because Marvel loves it some synergy. What do you think should be done with them?
If they don't get their own series, I personally think that they should join the Defenders. They're street-level heroes, and that team has too many characters whose power is just punching things and/or martial arts, needs more variety.

>black male
>white female
why is it never black female/white male?

Because fucking the women of the other tribe is a sign of domination.

>Pic related
>Wolverine and Storm
>Forge and Storm
>Harry Osborn and Lilly Hollister/Menace
>Tony Stark and Amara
Read some damn comics you casual.

>yfw they reveal that Cloak and Dagger aren't mutants, but Inhumans

Storm has been with Wolverine, but she was long ago reconned to be Black Painters QUEEN, as contrived it sounds

Dan Slott set them up as acting in China hunting down Mr. Negative, but that's clearly been ignored. Still, Mr. Negative could be a good villain for them, it's not like they have any Rogues Gallery to their name.

They should fight a opposite duo as part of their rogues gallery. A black female and a white male.

Or maybe other Darkforce and Lightforce users, like Blackout.

And people give Power Girl shit due to her uniform.

Where are her nipples?

The dark dimension

Silvermane

I wonder where he's at?
Last we saw of him, Shocker found his head and became head of the Maggia.
We've since seen the Shocker, and he's clearly not the head of the Maggia anymore, and his most loyal enforcer Hammerhead is working for Black Cat.

Pretty much everything you said there isbnews to me. I don't keep up with marvel anymore. Do cloak and dagger have a new ongoing? They wouldn't even work well as being important to the marvel universe. They're runaways, mixed up with junkies and homeless people. Being unimportant is what makes them compelling and unique.

Nobody knows if Cloak and Dagger are going to be in any comics even though they have a TV show coming out, that's what this thread is about.
They had a minor role in Secret Empire, but that's it.

>Forge
>White

Yeah, I heard about the tv show. If it's a succes they'll probably get a comic. Same goes for Runaways I guess.

Runaways just got another comic. The second issue comes out tomorrow.
Spoiler: Chase used a time machine to save Gert.

Actually, that sounds like the least stupid way to go about that, i'm not mad. Also, didn't half of the runaways die in that battle royale series?

>They're runaways, mixed up with junkies and homeless people
yeah, use them for an arc in The Runaways, they stumbled into some trouble with drug dealers again and are in over their head (I don't know, maybe they were supplied by The Hand or something to give them some magical weapons that can harm them).

Ideally, I want a MAX series where Dagger is captured, drugged and raped to hold over Cloak's head to make him do fucked up shit for them. Cloak give in to drugs and becomes an addict again. Have him working for the cartel, putting together information to find out where Dagger is all the while struggling to remember shit and think straight to figure stuff out cause he's constantly high or craving. So when he finally finds her he's so addicted to drugs that he's fucking useless. Have her go on a murder streak and kill everyone.

Second arc could be the people above them hunting them but Cloak can't use his teleporting anymore cause he's on withdrawl so badly that his powers won't work. So they have to run and hide the normal way.

I guess third arc would be them coming for the head of the pushers

Nope, Chase and Nico were the only Runaways to be in Arena and they both survived. However, Victor Mancha died in Tom King's Vision.
Also, Alex Wilder got out of Hell and was a villain in Avengers Undercover and Power Man and Iron Fist.

Yeah, that's terrible. Saving Gert with a time machine sounds even less bad now.

oh, that was good for The Runaways book. I just have always felt that Cloak and Dagger are characters you should run through the dirt and are only interesting at the lowest of the low. The MAX idea is a solo one, not with the Runaways, they should never touch a MAX series