How about a thread discussing Namor's evolution as a character, his rich lore and his complex personality?

How about a thread discussing Namor's evolution as a character, his rich lore and his complex personality?

who is Namorfag, a lover or a tyrant?

I know it's you Namorfag. Enough with this threads

Namor sucks!

Black panther sucks

>NIGS FUCK OFF REEEEEE

gtfo sue

Hello, my biggest fan!

Reminder that T'Challa's father is so fucking dumb that he actually prefers Namor (the guy that destroyed Wakanda for no good reason) over his son.

Namor's true power is making the characters around him completely stupid (Sue Storm being the prime example).

I think Racist Doom guy and namorfag are the same person.

>Hello, my biggest fan!
No that would be me. Sorry about that Doom thread. Hopefully you get more (You)s with this one.

You are wrong.

I'm the Namor hater. I'm also the "Sue is a whore" guy and the "Marvel's Genius are Written like Crap".

But I'm not the "Doom is Racist" guy.

Nah, I'm Racist Doom Guy. And "Doom is a Gyppo" Guy. And the guy who started that first Superior Iron Man thread and has been spamming the board since then (can't take credit for the storytime though). I'm pathetic, but I'm not pathetic enough to be Namorfag.

That they are. He also makes threads shitting on Sue and the Fantastic Four in general. He seems to like Banner and Supes though.

Someone please tell me what is Imperius Rex?
Or who is? Or why Namor has suck a boner for that.

Fucking kek I stand corrected

Sue is a whore, though.

Every woman that wants to cheat on her husband with a guy that has tried to kill her husband, her brother and best friend multiple times is a whore.

Yes, yes you've said it a hundred times already.

Nah, like I said, I'm Namorfag can't even come up with orginal titles or themes, whereas I always try to spice up my shitposting.

I'm waiting for a counter argument.

He doesn't deserve any.

I apologise for my mistake user. Thank you for for the extra effort. It's much appreciated.

They've already been posted in all the other threads and you just keep ignoring them. There's nothing to talk about there. Have you read anything new since the last thread? I'm curious as to what other opinions you hold.

My work is already done, user.

Before, honest to god Namorfags existed on this board, and they were proud. Now they can't talk about their favorite edgy fish man because they are constantly reminded that he is a shallow, try-hard character with no good stories.

The evil lost.

It's alright. With Sup Forums being rather boring nowadays, I try to make the threads imaginative. Some catch on (why is Doom such a shitlord did well, the first Superior thread as well) others don't, but having fun is the point. Namorfag's threads are all the same shit.

>They've already been posted in all the other threads and you just keep ignoring them.
WRONG.

The counter-argument to "Sue is a whore" was that readers should ignore all Sue/Namor interactions after Fantastic Four #27. Otherwise, she is, indeed, a whore.

No user the counter argument is that her personality was set up in the original Lee and Kirby and those that deviate from it can be considered OOC and the result of a poor understanding of her character and thus shouldn't be held against her since the same happens to every character. But I don't particulary care and I'd much prefer to know about your personal taste in comic books.

>the same happens to every character
I ain't seeing Lois Lane wanting to cheat on Clark with General Zod.

Are you that stupid that you can't figure out the basic meaning behind that phrase? Can't rub at least braincells together to suss it out? Did you never learn what the word rex means? Or maybe it's that imperious is intentionally misspelled of that's throwing you off?

Now, I know that op is retarded but that's no reason for you to act like one too.

"Imperious Rex" is ridiculous, though.

That's pretty fucking pathetic.

I still like Namor desu

But you can't give a good reason for that.

Sure I can. I like Atlantis and Namor's particular brand of assholery is fun. I'm truly sorry that this triggers you so.

>I like Atlantis
Marvel's Atlantis appears in, what? 2 or 3 issues per year? Not a good reason.

>Namor's particular brand of assholery is fun
If with "fun" you mean "badly written", then yeah.

>being this triggered that someone likes something you don't
>b-b-but o-objectively-!
loving every laugh user, keep them (you)s coming

Nudity aside, what was the context of this scene from Marvels? Why was he trying to take this woman underwater? Did he not understand that she wouldn't breathe? Is it even possible that he wasn't going to rape her?

>b-b-but o-objectively-!
You should at least have quoted something I actually said, user.

But I forgive you. You are a Namor fan, you are not big on reading, I understand that.

>he's still going
Mmm more (you)s

your feeble graspings at self-worth sustain me

He was going to rape her.

But since Marvel heroes aren't heroes, water under the bridge.

Lois would never cheat and Zod is happily married with a son of his own

Then Sue Storm has no excuses.

It's from Marvel Mystery Comics #2

>Namor looks like a sissy
>He squirts

This reminds me that I should storytime the depths before the month ends.

I'm sure all the 12 Namor fans will be delighted.

Jesus fuck Vic, take it easy.

This really gives me faith that any super villain can become a superhero, if only decades pass and they've managed to survive and outlive the memory and record of their crimes long enough to do some good.

Namor isn't a super-hero.

He has tried to destroy New York and kill innocent people for dumb reasons dozens of times.

Namor is a try-hard with too much power in a world of amoral heroes. Namor in the DC universe would be taken down like the punk he is in no time.

It must have sucked to have been any of those cops' kids and had to grow up and eventually see Namor becoming an Avenger and working with the "good guys".

>Namor is a try-hard with too much power in a world of amoral heroes. Namor in the DC universe would be taken down like the punk he is in no time.

Well, duh, He is a underwater hero. Underwater heroes are usually limited.

That was the premise of this book.

I don't know. My power levels are pretty high. I probably count as 12 fans on my own.

Shit-ter story.

The public is against Namor for good reason, but Moonstone lies about how her husband was killed by Namor, she is proven a liar and magically the people forget about his crimes because of that.

Namor is a shit story magnet.

>"Preacher" near all those Namor comics and Secret Empire.

And?

It is like Manara near Shadman.

idk. I just have shit taste. Namor, The Shadow, and Plastic man are my favourite comic characters.

The Shadow and Plastic Man are cool, though.

2 out of 3 isn't too bad.

nobody cares about what you think is cool or not faggot

Yet you bumped the thread almost two hours later to say that.

im not the guy from the original conversation i just thought its dumb when anons go like
>hurr why do you have those 2 things together u r a pleb
fuck what other people say and enjoy what you want man

>be shameless in your stupidity
this is why society is collapsing

>if a person enjoys something shallow that means they cant/dont enjoy other not so shallow things