Who is the better main character Steven or KO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2xHxouzqjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KO
/thread

> fat spaz or fat spaz

KO

>Threading your own post
Didn't they teach you anything in your subreddit

KO isn't supposed to be fat he's just drawn funny.

Both are pussies.

Depends, are we talking KO versus current Steven, or Season 1b - early season 2 Steven

Gotta go with KO

KO by a mile

Steven has a "stronger" character but he can be unbearable sometimes.

KO is less annoying and shares many of the same characteristics but less developed.

The only difference is that KO would probably use fists when Steven still refuses to get into physical action.

KO

By, like a mile, no, longer.

KO, because he actually acts his age as 7-10 year old while Steven is acts like he's 7 while he supposed to be 14.

Steven is too inconsistent, looks like the show creators tried to make him complex but in the end looks like he get posessed each 5 minutes by someone more mature than him.

K.O. is by far the more endearing character.
Steven is, in far too many episodes, only wrong about something to an extent until the gems decide he's right by sheer luck and becomes what saves [thousand year old] gems far too often. K.O. is prone to being deceived and straight up wrong multiple times, and usually he's the one that proves he's right by the end if he is even right at all.

Who's cuter Sup Forums?

You mean someone more childish.
And remember, he's supposed to be a pre-teen.

Is Steven something else anymore than "Crying: The Character"?

That could answer your question.

K.O. by like a billion miles. The only reason it took me so long to give it a chance was due to how much I disliked SU.

ko by far.
Steven is overweight jewboy.

I'm only 8 episodes in OK K.O, but I'd still be going with Steven either way.

I like Rad more than K.O so far. K.O is similar to Steven. but by the way the show is it doesn't seem like he'll be getting much depth but I could be wrong. Still doubt my opinion will change.

Steven is cute, selfless, social, and has a hot bara-mode. His main issue is with his inconsistencies with his character due to incompetent writers, but I just focus on the good stuff.

Steven.

>and becomes what saves [thousand year old] gems far too often.
This,Garnet is literally the only gem that acts like an adult person, the other gems got way too many stupid and childish personal problems for super genius aliens with thousands of years of experience.

Steven is a fat sack of shit and moralfag, ko is a million times beter

K.O.
I don't think this even needs to be a question. you don't need to go full on character analyst mode to make a choice.

This.
From what I've seen of both shows, Steven just gets everything handed to him with powers, circumstances, and super linient guardians/friends that desu ex him out of actually doing shit that doesn't fail by his own merit.

The only characters I like from Steven Universe are Lars, Greg, Garnet, Yellow Diamond and Bismuth

Don't forget he has an annoying talk no jutsu that works in everyone except Lars and Bismuth

And Aquamarine.

What about peedee?

>liking Garnet
>liking Bismuth

I hope the little cutie returns.

steven has literally 0 appeal unless you're a chubby chasing pedo

Peedee is great too just screw Ronaldo.

Steven is so cute it's almost unfair.

fat people can never be cute

peedee should've been steven's other friend throughout the entire series. then again, the writers would probably have ruined him if they did.

True.

I honestly just like him on the virtue of how positive he is, design-wise he honestly leaves a lot to be desired.

K.O. is pure
Steven is shit

Steven is not cute

I like him for his positive personality most of all.

before watching SU I always thought that Steven was a fat midget instead of a young kid

This is just embarrassing

K.O. has a tolerable voice and Steven doesn't. I'm afraid I can't do a more detailed analysis because I just couldn't make it through a single episode of SU. It's that bad.

Problem comrade?

>Steven was a fat midget instead of a young kid
He is 14, so you're still correct

It was even worse in the proto designs. I don't think Sugar knows how to draw kids that well.

>murdercock jr.
>gem harem
>magic saliva

pearl looks like a dude here

You think that's bad, you should see how she looked in the pilot.

garnet is much better in the pilot, though. Cleo Garnet>Afro Garnet

I lost my sketchabee folder and they deleted their Pixiv with the more lewd material. I need to recollect their Steven and Stevidot drawings.

Everytime I see Peridot I get mad at Zuke
I miss the old Peridot

Consider the following.

Why didn't you protect her smile Sup Forums?

Steven is not good enough for Peridot. Give her that Kevin, Lars or Greg D

Steven is good enough for all gems at the same time.

KO

>I don't watch the show but here's my opinion about it anyways

During the first 2 seasons I prefer Steven, I liked him and I liked his voice a lot. Now the answer is obvious.

>You assume I've never watched both shows
Try again

Jasper is fine~

Yeah but he's written that way. Steven's emotionally stunted and it manifests in his shapeshifting

>Was so thirsty for fusion she became horniness itself
Ironic.

>drawing himself as young and thin
>drawing himself with hair
Dobson might be right about tumblr nose but

>Waifus a muscular woman
user, no.

>the strawman is blonde

classic dobson

can TKO defeat coldsteel?

Yeah, just look how he looks when drawn in a more realistic style

youtube.com/watch?v=D2xHxouzqjQ

Dark blond hair, gotta make sure that is a German guy.

Yes

Dobson hates all blonde people equally

Im sorry but steven is

KO's design is kinda ugly imo

pic related looks better, though

Well I don't watch KO's show, so I guess Steven wins by default. Steven definitely needs a good hard smack at the current point of SU though. He's being way too naive and it's about to bite him in the ass.

>threading your own post
It doesn't matter how right you are you don't thread your own post.

>tfw I love Steven and KO equally
>tfw I enjoy both shows and don't waste my time shitposting about shows I don't like
Feels great honestly

Like ok ko isnt ridiculously off modeled either

I keep wanting to get into OK KO but for some reason I can't bring myself to. Maybe it's because I'm watching MHA and that's scratching the whole superhero itch right now.

They've gone on record saying that they're intentionally drawing Steven cuter at points too, although that example is pretty nuts I will agree.

>self /thread
This is some advanced faggotry

It's forgivable in OK KO because that isn't as story heavy as Steven Universe

OK goes off model without trying to be a serious drama

I wonder how the SU staff would handle a episode about racism like No More Pow Cards, I bet the characters would waste over half of the episode crying

I like her hair better, but the lack of hips is kind of meh. She looks like she got drenched in water. I like Amethyst's pilot design a lot more, she looks a lot more catlike so she fits the theme better.

I would absolutely watch an episode with a Coldsteel knockoff. KO, Enid, and Rad versus Coldsteel and a bunch of Sanic OC injokes. Get the fuck on that, Ian.

I like SU and havent seen that much of KO but KO, he's not a bipolar cunt muffin gets all pissy about people assassinating dictators who want to destroy his fucking planet

The original intent with Pearl was that she be extremely androgynous

KO by a mile

Thanks doc edit when?

KO
steven is an overweight smelly autist who cries too much

>Steven
>Cuter than KO

I really fucking hope that's bait

Could be a episode where boxman creates some plot device machine that makes recolored clones of Lakewood Plaza Turbo townsfolk, they would also call themselves names like C.O, Redicles, Enib and Mr Rag

>choose between garbage fire or garbage fire.

How about neither?

nothing there worth protecting

how is this even a question

KO doesn't have a grounded world like Steven Universe so its excusable.

Clarence best boi
KO is barely a character in his own show and he looks like shit
Steven took too long to gem the fuck up and just now he looks like shit.

/thread