SWEDEN HAS JUST REACHED ANOTHER LEVEL OF CUCKOLDRY

>SWEDEN BANS CHRISTMAS LIGHTS BECAUSE THEY MIGHT "OFFEND" REFUGEES
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/jonkoping/ingen-julbelysning-i-smaorter-till-advent

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Sweden_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=ULrxa1KVzZU
vozpopuli.com/memesis/Instituto-Isidoro-Sevilla-homofobia-solidaridad_0_968303351.html
theindicter.com/swedens-business-with-clinton-foundation-in-a-geopolitical-context/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They pay jizzya i don¡t see how this surprises you.

Is it even possible to save Swedistan now?

It doesn't have anything to do with refugees Pekka, and they're not banned. It's about the traffic something not letting the municipality hang Christmas lights from the traffic light things because they're too Jewish to give them free power.

Swedistan needs to find its soul. It doesn't need to win, not right away, but it needs to formulate a solution and rally around whoever/whatever presents it.

clone hitler

and its army

Sweden should ban white people so refugees don't feel like minorities.

>because they're too Jewish to give them free power.

What kind of 3rd world country do you live in where your country can't afford the electricity bill for festive lights during holidays?

Sweden hate thread? Sweden hate thread go.

In a month's Advent and many communities when decorating the streets with Christmas lights. But in many smaller towns across Sweden will this year remain dark. Trafikverket will no longer lend their lampposts for decorations.

There is nothing new regulations that are behind, but Trafikverket has just begun to review the use of the poles. Traditionally they have been used for Christmas lights for a long time when the municipalities were responsible for street lighting. But the major transit routes, usually by smaller communities, the Transport Administration has taken over the responsibility of and these posts will no longer be lighting up.

- We look at this because we do not have the right to allow others to take electricity from our facility according to electricity law. And the posts are not designed for the weight that Christmas lights are and we have to remove anything that should not be there. We guarantee safety first, says Elin Isaksson, national coordinator traffic control at Trafikverket.

>Trafikverket will no longer lend their lampposts for decorations.
>There are no new regulations that are behind
>We look at this because we do not have the right to allow others to take electricity from our facility according to electricity law

It's not like that leaf, they're not allowed to give power away.

>Sweden hate thread? Sweden hate thread go.

KYS, americuck.

>tfw you will never know what its like to live in another country and not be massive cucks who try to kill themselves.

y u do dis? ;_;

AH C'MON! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE.

Sup Forums just ultra-hysterical, as always.
Mentally unstable man-children.

>Until the Second World War, Sweden along with the rest of the Nordic countries and the Low Countries was geared to the German linguistic and cultural area and was considered to fall under the "German sphere of influence". After the War a rapid reorientation followed to the Anglo-American area.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Sweden_relations

Copy that shit to response any brit or american in swedish hate threads.

At this rate it will take like 2 years till they ban white straight males

>nothing to see here goyim!!!
>its just that nothing suddenly changed so this year no christian celebration because lol muh weight muh electricity law
>literally nothing
>keep working and make shekels for israel

Young swedish men are already a minority.

this guy gets it

kys

Swedes, get the fuck out while you can. Your county is over.

Please no you retarded idiot. We need to support our Swede bros, even if most of them are autistic, until brighter times.Stop trying to play the divide and conquer card you massive, colossal ,gigantic mouth breathing twat.

Glad my great grandfather lef that fucksitan in 1900

Learn to read a proper language and check out the article, germanbro.

Like several people has already said, it has nothing to do with 'muh mudshits'. There are other things though that you could create threads about.

For example... a mudshit that is an convicted woman abuser and rapist is being shown almost nude (not showing penis) by SVT (Swedish public service television). Hence, pretty much normalizing a mudshit rapist.

christianity is a symbol of cuckholdery. jesus wasnt josephs kid and even before the baby was born the angel said he had to go get a pack of cigarettes and never came back

Most of the emigrants where basically the swedish versions of jews, not that it would matter your blood is probably dilluded all the way from hell to here.

>Serious question for my swedish brothers.

If I want to move to your country, but I got no money to do so - would applying for refugee status be a wise thing to do?
I just want to get out of this hellhole.

Is Sweden seriously this cucked or it just memes? Any Yuros want to chime in?

Just as cucked as you my friend
White people will be a minority here by 2030

My bloodline is pure Swede, cuck. Stop embarrassing the diaspora.

Try with the US instead, their imigration officials will probably suck your dick and shower you with shekels if you show up in a kippah.

Maybe they would be able to afford it if they weren't spending all that money housing muslims.

It would cost a fortune to fly over there and I only want to do this as a life changing experience type of a thing.
If do it I plan on staying 6 months tops in the targeted country, nothing fancy. And Sweden is pretty close and cheap to fly to.

>cowards who ran away at the first chance they got
>probably crypto jews from småland as well
>"pure "
Döda dig själv för att vara helt ärlig, dina förfäder var inget bättre än skäggbarn.

>might be offensive
Muslims tend to be more reasonable than [insert west-hating (((western))) group here]. The ones offended by Christmas, Christianity.. I'd need to quote captain Haddock to describe them.

YOU CANT TAKE AWAY CHRISTMAS LIGHTS YOU STUPID CUNTS GOD FUCKING DAMN IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=ULrxa1KVzZU

The real swedes live in Småland though cuck.

Probably only in Rinkeby-ish areas where there's 0 white ppl

>Sup Forums is blasting about this shit every year
>no one cares that crosses are still baned by the lesbian bishop for offending mudshits

You newfags seriously need to leave this place and start redirecting your shit to reddit

Just sell all your shit, and fly over commercially. When you arrive burn your passport and your all your cards in your wallet.

Then just tell them you're a 14 year old boy from syria with no family because the russians bombed them.

that's just fucking pathetic

the worst thing yet. christmas lights in my town are a huge thing and something everyone goes to see every fucking year. how can you ban that?

if i lived in any european country i'd have already started a suicidal insurgency what the fuck

It's just a meme to pick on the mudblood with, I live in småland as well.

Well, Spain is at the same level of cucoldry and many people don't know it, se

>Faggot comes dressed like a woman for an English exposition critizising gender roles
>PE teacher reproach his attitude
>As a protest, "male" students come the next day dressed like women

vozpopuli.com/memesis/Instituto-Isidoro-Sevilla-homofobia-solidaridad_0_968303351.html

The US will just make fun of both of you for your cuckoldry, frog

OP is trolling, article says that the traffic light pole company won't let the cities use them for christmas lights because they won't subsidise the electricity and the poles weren't tested for this kind of load.

Probably is an excuse because it's always been done before, but that's their official statement, nothing mentioned about refugees.

I'd put up all the gaudy Christmas decorations I could find and sit on my porch with my AR-15 if they tried to pull that shit here.

Sweden yes!

Seems about right.

Sweden kek.

Sweden is so fucking pathetic. I'd honestly take Germans over Swedes.

>"OFFEND" REFUGEES

You put the wrong word in quotations. These people aren't refugees, they're invaders.

What kind of refugee would be offended by the country taking them in?

Please, PLEASE wake up Sweden.

>How the Swedes Stole Christmas!

>clone the leader and army who lost the war
lol

Say that you're fleeing the draft and don't want to commit war crimes for the occupation. I know a guy who went to Canada with a similar story after highschool after dodging the draft and he got some kind of degenerate liberal studies scholarship for it.

t. a somewhat depressed officer

Can't all the upper crust just skip out by studying abroad anyway?

10/10 would work

>fake and gay

gay and fake

HAHAHA
FAGGOTS

Why is that your first reaction?

You must be a muslim.

i have never seen that anyway

It wasnt because it might offend immigrants, it was because of traffic safety. Doesnt mean I like the decision, but dont lie.

Everyone can skip out by pussying out and faking an anxiety attack on the first day. You really only get jailed if you're trying to make a political statement or are too retarded to think about a reasonable excuse. Generally, going abroad before around 15 (not really sure what age) and returning after around 24 lets you avoid enlistment with no reprecussions. Leaving after 15 or 16 is considered illegal, but really if you negotiate before coming back instead of just showing up, you can probably avoid any sentencing

wait wut?!?!?! sauce. does it tear her face off after it fucks her or while it fucks her

So you refused to celebrate your own culture for the sake of "traffic safety?"

And you think that's somehow less pathetic?

Also turning hardcore orthodox jew for a while would also work, probably.
Women can just get fake married, like Bar Refaeli did

I don't read/speak Swedish. Does the pic actually have some connection to the thread title?

Or is this just some retarded finn trying to emulate a leaf?

Anybody?

cant be real 2bh

No, the Trafikverket (Swedish Transport Administration) won't let some municipalities decorate the transport administration's street lights for free.

No, they need to burn fast, to stand as an example and stop polluting EU.

Come on Finngol, I thought you learned good enough Swedish in school to read the fucking article yourselves. Nowhere in the article does it say it is banned or even any mention on muslims. First off, this is only regarding who-tier communities in the countryside. The lamp posts in said communities have traditionally been clad in christmas decorations around the holidays, and the electricity for them paid by the municipalities. However, the transport department has recently taken over the care of these lamp posts, and a disagreement over who should pay for the decorations' electricity bill has led to neither of them funding it. Again:
1) It's not a ban on anything, it's a funding disagreement. None feels like paying the tab so they simply haven't put any up.
2) This is limited to a select few municipalities in the countryside, saying this is nationwide is nothing short of autistic
3) Nowhere in the entire article is muslims, refugees, foreigners or immigrants mentioned. Whoever said that it is due to not wanting to offend the Achmeds hasn't even bothered to put it into google translate, jumped to conclusions and gone into full autistic sperg mode. Go check for yourselves and translate the article.
4) This is fucking SJW-tier fact checking. The eternal faggot Milo decided to share this shit on his page and now all his autistic followers take this as truth. Do you want to be on the same tier as SJW's? Then people will treat you as such.
5) About 80% of all these cucked stories coming out about Sweden are fake, I agree that this country is cucked but that just gives autistic spergs an excuse to take any bullshit story for granted.
7) Do you REALLY think that we would ban fucking christmas decorations? In order to not offend? Then that's just pathetically gullible. We love christmas, and most people are starting to hate the immigrants.

sauce

Obviously all their money has to go towards rapefugees.

when will pol realise that sweden is the main enemy.

we stood by and laughed as the rest of europe fisted each other. Twice.

we're one of the biggest arms dealers in the world

oh and we help clinton and isis
theindicter.com/swedens-business-with-clinton-foundation-in-a-geopolitical-context/