Why not just takeover Sweden to save them?

Only 22,000 pussified soldiers. A force of guerilla white ethnocentrists with a strong highly educated leadership could take the ENTIRE country. Think about it, no NATO bullshit could intervene really, as we are not a real government. And we'd probably be getting support from the Russians on the lowkey.

Our goal would be to exterminate every single jew in Sweden, and to kill every non white and white politicians who are cucked.

What is Sweden going to do? Fight? They can't even fight a bunch of niggers and arabs who gang rape their women in the streets. The plunder and wealth of ALL of Sweden could be ours. We could be like Ragnar. Punishing a nation for weakness.

What say you Sup Forums? Shall we kill the jews and cucks and restore order? Think about it, we could liberate Sweden, and it could encourage similar movements in other nations. Hell, the Swedish natives might even help us at some point.

We Ragnar now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-hfG-6OFA
youtube.com/watch?v=ir3yNyYDem8
youtube.com/watch?v=-7MJdeIZb3w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leave them to destroy themselves so it can be used as an example.

Why not set an example of them? Wtf are they going to do about it?

something something NATO

but user, what about years and years of viking collecting pretty blonde women

if the US attacks Swede then no NATO intervention, the US basically pays all of its bills
do it america

But we're not part of NATO

>And we'd probably be getting support from the Russians on the lowkey.
I told you that we not going to do shit, fuck off cuck.

You and what army?

Leave it to a cancuck to make a cringe thread about "le Sup Forums army". Save yourself at first at least so you will be an example.

>Sup Forums

This is way beyond that. Whites are waking up Ahmed. And the potential wealth of breaking a pathetic little nation like Sweden, and butchering the jewish filth that plagues it could entice many non purists to cleanse the jewish problem. If not for the ideology, the wealth we could plunder from you worthless fucks would be well worth it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-hfG-6OFA

It's over.

Just let Sweden die in peace.

Nigg what are you even talking about at this point?

Sviden is bik ant stronk!

In fairness literally one person with a strongly word letter could annex your entire country it's that cucked.

to take on Sweden you fight the whole EU elite globalist machine

it's fun seeing so much people talk about the state of my country when none of them has ever been here

the only thing you've seen of sweden is sourceless articles and meme picture on Sup Forums

fine example of group mentality

It would just be the ukraine all over again

I'm saying Sweden needs to be punished. If we let weak people get away with being weak they will continually be encouraged to be weak.

The reason the british became the empire they did was because of repeated attacked from the saxons and vikings. They were cowards at first, but they regained their sack when their existence was threatened.

>implying NATO wouldn't intervene
something something balkan wars

You know what? I've got nothing better to do. Sign me up leaf.

The legal obligation of NATO is to only intervene if another nation state attacks one of its members. Pissed off whites at the jew's brazen destruction of Sweden isn't a nation. And even if NATO did try to intervene. It would not be able to defeat guerilla rebels.

NATO can't even defeat a bunch of sand niggers with crummy ak's and 3rd grade educations. Let alone a group of resourceful whites.

Fixed

also why is a fucking leaf who elected trudeau for president commenting on sweden?

Sweden is Rhodesia circa 1975 right now.

Except I thought you knew this era is the pussy era? All that courage is slowly disappearing leaving only the pussy generation left.
Then I think you guys should do it faster instead of saying you are gonna do it.

It is really bad though.

Fuck them all. I'd rather die in battle than allow my people to be slowly decimated by a bunch of ugly rat faced kike pedophile cowards.

Fuck anyone who advocates white dilution and genocide. Fuck anyone that protects the jewish race.

Exactly my point. They gain courage through changes in environment.

If we start blowing the heads off Achmed and Silversteins in the streets it will trigger a reaction in their bodies. Stress. Stress releases hormones which increase testosterone production, and they activate genes for this. It's epigenetics. Whites become strong through warfare, and Sweden would eventually side with us against the kikes.

>tfw swedes are happy about their own genocide
Feels bad man

Sweden at this point needs to fall, and be resurrected again

I hate Sweden, but they are white, and don't deserve this - your white brothers will save you, but after you have been made an example to the rest of the Western world for the dangers of Muslims

I think it's better idea then to attack the middle east and Africa since their population is growing and ours are shrinking. It will lead to it happen in every western country as well.

good goy

NATO intervened in Yugoslavia civil war leaf

That comes after Sweden pays for its crimes against it's own children.

Why would I want to take over a nigger cesspool? Imagine the costs of ethnic cleansing, architecture building and resettlement, and for what gain?

not as bad as the memeister think tought

Tripdubs ? True dubs... Trudat, Trudeau ?

Somethings happening there but idk what?

Eh, fuck it, just get the chans to band together and establish our own country there

Well...It´s not really 22.000 soldiers. We have mandatory armytraining. And it´s not counting the homeguard. But that´s besides the point.

Canada wouldn´t stand a chance, probably not even be able to even cross the atlantic without getting it´s entire fleet sunk. All of you have swedish military technology in your armies because you are all too incompetent and pussified to invent it yourselves.

Fuck NATO. We could defeat them too. Their only influence lies in nukes, but they're not going to nuke their own cities.

Hopefully the right wing politicians will start to fix things, but if they don't, if the genocide of whites continues, all of us have to take action, and damn the consequences. Jews gunning for us? Bring it on. We'll target their jewish kids in their comfy ivy pleague campuses, burn them alive and force feed their ashes to the pedophile politicians they control.

They wanted an enemy in us. Fine. Let us show the jew the meaning of total warfare and drop the veil of hatred between us to total open conflict. In due time. They cannot control you if you do not fear them.

You can't talk like this anymore. Not here. The web isn't what it was, it was handed over. You'll be hunted down. Idiots.

And what are those crimes? Letting in immigrants? Then we are not the only traitors.

spot on János, we let them all die. Kill the kikes and their niggers afterwards and colonize

>dying for a shit cuckold country
why? Sweden could free itself tomorrow. They have guns. They have the numbers. They don't do it because they are pathetic weak people.

We make great weapons, sure, but we're too cucked too ever use them

It's bad enough to make living here unbearable and i'm moving soon.

Feels good man.

To butcher every single jew in Scandinavia. A worthy endeavor worth any price.

A single dead jew can prevent years of suffering for whites. A SINGLE jew.

Save your own country first.

youtube.com/watch?v=ir3yNyYDem8

However, I'd rather colonize something more useful than a frozen waste, but if nothing else is left...

No, but you are the weakest ones. And you're the easiest to kill for it. Don't worry swedekek, our enemy is the jew first and foremost. The natives of Sweden are our allies, but first we need to teach them how to not be cowards.

Humanitarian intervention? Eh, why not

Pretty sure the parasite has bigger problems right now than internet shitposters. Like I don't know, the FBI going rogue?

niggers have nukes? WAKE UP EUROPE
youtube.com/watch?v=-7MJdeIZb3w HEIL HITLER
We litteraly have nothing to lose, we are dead if we wait, might as well go in a blaze of glory based leaf

Nah it's pretty bad.

It's beautiful

What's the most valuable thing in sweden?

What actually is there to plunder (don't say their women because they've already been plundered kek)?

Seriously... We need some incentive.
What riches does Sweden have?

Also, what extradition treaties does sweden have? I think I'd much prefer their prisons than ours.
Because they only lock white people up in Sweden, as imprisoning rapefugees would violate their human rights and such nonsense. .
All white Swedish prisons paid for by feminist wage-slaves who get raped daily because of their own idiocracy.

Shit, if they don't send me back, it would be damn worth going just to be caught. Another one leeching on their system till the host dies of starvation.

please save us

Soon brother. We will try the diplomacy of right wing movements. If that doesn't work, there's various methods of achieving our aims. Not least a direct assault. But I think it would be necessary if we can't win in a diplomatic fashion.

>Only 22,000 pussified soldiers
>Only 22,000 soldiers
>Only 22,000
>Only

Where the fuck are you going to find even 10k soldiers to fight for you, you dumb leaf?

>Fuck NATO. We could defeat them too
Are you just shitposting? Do you really think you can defeat the biggest military alliance in the world?

Their various firms and factors of production. Oil, real estate etc.

If we kill anyone who defies us we could lay claim to anything, and create the law ourselves.

The jew will attempt to intervene at this point, but the whole point of the exercise is to rile up Europeans to understand who their true enemy is. To expose the jew.

to late for that leafbro "One cannot allow the Jew the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy."

Yes, but we must make an effort, else we will be perceived by the normies as bloodthirsty monsters and the jews as the heroes. We must play the long game.

Save yourself. 20,000 Swedish men could all grab guns, go to the no go areas and start shooting every muslim they see and nothing could stop them.

Fuck sweden this is karma for the dark ages you god damn heathens

do it. start organizing.

Not in a direct confrontation, but we can destroy their infrastructure and turn their own people on them. Revolutionary behavior does not require us to defeat all of NATO. We simply need a worthy ally (Russia in this case, France forthe USA then), and a couple million devoted soldiers.

The tactics of guerilla warfare mean we never meet them in open battle. If we play by their rules we will lose.

The USA defeated the British Empire, which proportionally relative to those times was FAR more powerful than NATO is today.

NATO has two VERY powerful enemies. Russia and China.

If those two help, we can defeat them for sure. And then we can exterminate the jewish race for good.

All those Swedish women.

What a waste.

>A FUCKING LEAF

>Why not just takeover Sweden to save them?
That's what Russia should do

The apprentice returning to help his teacher

my friend went there to sell drugs. He and his bros took over the town from niggers in a matter of days (even their niggers become cucked after some time), made IMMENSE money. The guys say the sweedistan prisons are better than rich peoples houses where i live. I saw the pictures, couldnt believe it. Also a prisoner is richer there than any man aside from big time heroin dealers here or some corporate lord. They do have a lot of money, A LOT. So much that even their niggers are cucked, compared to balkans! They have ghetto nigger delusions, but are very cosy

>implying the entirety of Scandinavia isn't equally fucked

I dont understand all of this, Ive been to Sweden, just 3years ago.....

it was HARD TO FIND ANYONE THAT WASNT FUCKING WHITE

and sweden has no energy at all, so boring

Hopefully Russia can hash out a deal with the Russians to ensure non aggression during that transition.

If the Russians do it all the more saved work for white nationalists. Putin has already expressed his disdain publicly for Sweden pardoning arab rapists.

we could pose as commies to win the cuck population and the niggers would fight for us, for gibmedats. Then when in control we gas everything. poison the water perhaps, outkike the kikes and be on the way to freedom and glory

As uncucked Swedish-American with pure blood, I volunteer for the re-population effort.

send help

please

They already are an example.

Ha! Have you seen the communists of today? Pathetic spineless beta cucks, we'd never be taken as communists.

where are you going?

you poor bastards

>Jew brainwashing

Everythingisfine.jpg

I'm a dark skinned Hispanic. If I move to Sweden will I be guaranteed a qt white wife?

Damn, sounds cushy.

But they probably have some sort of EU deal that'd get me sent back here.

From what I hear, our prisons are basically half-way between american ones, and cucked EU ones.
Doubt it would be a pleasant experience.

I would be down for a conquest of Sweden. Joke of a country which needs to be put out of it's misery.

Roll up, kill the arab invaders, execute the cucks and sympathisers. Distribute the women between victors and based Swedes.

Take their women as harem slaves to satisfy the needs of superior anglo-saxon men and they can also spawn our babies for future generations who will be Englishmen.

Save yourself you piece of shit. You have guns.

In due time friend. Let the election in the states play out, and see if the change in power will affect the rest of the western world. If it does violence could be avoided. If not, we're storming jewish mansions at the gate, and we are going to target their security guard's children for protecting such filth. Damn the consequences. We should not fear a bunch of pedophile occultist whackjobs.

we would evoke their fantasies britbong! Imagine if they saw the incarnation of a red arme of their dreans?? We wouldnt have to fire a single bullet before gassing them all!

Do it. Försvarsmakten is absolute fucking garbage. Without electronics, they're completely useless. If you manage to shut down FTN and civilian communications you've already won. Unfortunately, training paramilitary forces is by itself illegal. (Olovlig kårverksamhet)

Lol, we would just hang the local police from lamposts and burn alive every jew in city squares.

Let them try to impose their "law".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden#Demographics

Between 1820 and 1930, approximately 1.3 million Swedes, a third of the country's population, emigrated to North America, and most of them to the United States. There are more than 4.4 million Swedish Americans according to a 2006 US Census Bureau estimate.[197] In Canada, the community of Swedish ancestry is 330,000 strong.[198]

>4.4 million
>330,000

We have the manpower. Reconquista when?

Sweden has changed so much since I was there a little over 3 years ago. I hear all about it from my extended family over there.

But we want LESS Muslims there, Ahmed. Nord DNA only.

Nordes are not capable of law and order and empire building.

They are historically a cowardly nation and look at them in the present too. Seriously my plan will do them a favour and end their misery for good.

Few nations have been able to resist Jew brainwashing. I believe Sweden was heavily targeted for a generation as they were too often held up as the Nordic or Aryan ideal by racists.

They had to be destroyed and success for the Jews is imminent.

Yes, come and save us, I want to see what happens

hey dumbass
you forgot about the tanks, helicopters and artillery.
if it was gun vs. gun people would overturn swedan with ease

Yah and Sweden have even less of those