Why? Can’t people just be happy and leave it alone after The Jungle Movie? We really don’t need a season 6

Why? Can’t people just be happy and leave it alone after The Jungle Movie? We really don’t need a season 6.

Opinions??

I dunno, i want to see more about the unexplored evil side of Lila

Nostalgia fags. They'll finally get what they've been asking for only to start crying because it wasn't what they expected at all. I

Is this real in the movie, or are you just shitposting?

Because I genuinely do want to see Lila as a evil person

I would be content with The Jungle Movie being the finale. It looks like it will be the best finale.

Not sure how to say this but Craig does want it to continue, but its up to Nick to renew it or not

Yea she was in the background of one of the clips

Is Olga getting Spiced or Blacked?

She’s trash

Shameless self bump

So she get spiced?, but but but she is perfect, why she get spiced?

How mad do you think Bob is?

He's too busy dealing with his crumbling beeper empire.

It's wierd. If a show stays around for a short, or even generous amount of time, they'll complain that it was perfect and needed to continue. However, if it stayed on for longer than neccessary, they'll throw shit fits and say the later episodes shouldn't have existed.

I'm just surprised the movie is actually happening after all this time. We need to just take that little victory and leave it at that

If Jungle Movie is good I'd be happy with it on its own, but I wouldn't necessarily be against the show continuing either. Based on past interviews and stuff, Craig has always had a lot of plans and hopes for the future of the series, so he wouldn't be going in blindly or anything. Plus I'd be interested in seeing some Arnold/Helga episodes post-confession

On a separate note, what does everyone think about the new style? I think it looks good, but select characters like Gerald look like shit.

spicced and he's voiced by Arnold's first VA

Just going by the pic in the OP, Arnold and Gerald's eyes are too big. If they made them smaller or gave them eyelids they'd look a lot better.

At NYCC, craig said he would be interested in doing more Arnold (and I believe the Pataki's spinoff was brought up as something of interest as well) so it's not just fan desire

Normally I would think this a bad idea. However, Craig Bartlett is pretty god damn protective of his creation and has spent 15 years coming up with ideas in case of a Season 6 ever being made.

>Online petition
Worth about as much as a handful of dirt
>(and I believe the Pataki's spinoff was brought up as something of interest as well)
This however would be very interesting to see

>what does everyone think about the new style?

I'm slightly torn. I think it is certainly passable and very much watchable. I don't like the 'cheapness' of it. The characters didn't used to have completely circular eyes, their faces seem slightly odd and its weird going back from the darker eyelids to flat colouring.

Will Hey Arnold fans ever truly be happy or will they always want more?

>Will Hey Arnold fans ever truly be happy or will they always want more?

The only things that Hey Arnold fans demanded, are what the movie will deal with. Arnold's parents and Helga.

Once those are dealt with, I expect people will start demanding that The Patakis get made.

We really need a happy Olga and Arnold?

>Olga

I hope this is a joke.

I think is better that Helga...Olga and Arnold make a beauty couple...

Fans are instatiable retards who can never simply be content to enjoy what they have and need to run everything into the ground

>arnold finds his parents died years ago
>he reconciles their death while standing by their memorials and hearing stories about how heroic they were and how much they loved him

Calling it

I honestly hope this happens. Ignoring the fact that I can't see them slotting back into Arnold's life (or into the show itself), it also somewhat fits the somewhat melancholy nature of the show itself. It always seemed to be too good to be true and Arnold would do much better to just move on with his life.

This is pretty much the ending for this series

Can you imagine his parents coming back after many years?

It wouldn't work, unless they retcon an Arnold confession. Id rather have tjm end with Arnold and Helga instead of a status quo reboot for a new series.

It is indisputable that the movie will end with them actually becoming an item, or at least Arnold requiting her feelings. Bartlett has said that he has written the film to essentially be a logical ending point for the entirety of Hey Arnold. There could be a season 6, and he'll leave enough stuff unresolved to make such a thing worth doing - but he knows that he can't risk going back to the status quo like after the mediocrity that was the theatrical movie.

I prefer Helga and Arnold only be friends...

But they're barely even friends to begin with.

>But they're barely even friends to begin with.

Yes they are. They spend the entire series hanging around with each other, playing sports and doing stuff together. Just because she berates him a lot doesn't mean they don't spend literally all of their time together in a group.

What evil side?

I think it would be best to end it after the movie. Craig has told us the future-Arnold and Helga get married and have kids in the future.
But a part of me wouldn't be against some movie specials. Maybe one taking place in high school and another centering around A&H getting married.
Just rambling.

That´s the point...they only can become friends and nothing more

Craig Bartlett disagrees with you bitch nigga.

>he doesnt know

The show should only exist in the pre-00s universe, I can only imagine a new season with Big Bob's Fidget Spinners and all the kids having phones and staying in playing mineycrafta.

Craig Bartlett is a big ass nigga!

Arnold looks like he's 5.

I knew something was off with the eyes, but I couldn't place what until I read your post.

Why do we need a fucking jungle movie? Every detail the creator intended was already told to us directly by him years ago. Just leave well enough alone.

Arnold's eyes were always pretty circular to contrast with his head, but Helga's eyes were more like curved triangles.

What about Olga?, she was the best girl

I just want to see them admit Miriam is a drunk

they stayed in san lorenzo to watch over the natives of the place as doctors.
Send letters to arnold with his tour guide friend but those never made it there.

They are alive but can't leave the place for reasons

Maybe us just me...but I really fear about how SJW and PC politics change Hey Arnold Movie...Can you expect see Miriam drunk?

Can't wait to see these two again.

100% they will be cucked

glad I wasn't the only one who noticed

Anyone just feel happy for Craig?

This show was very obviously his baby and dear to him, and he's getting his opportunity to work on his creation again after all these years.

There's always time to fuck something up from your childhood.

What are you talking about?

If he's a good businessman, he would've adapted to cell phones.

Not to mention, aren't beepers still used in hospitals?

I'll say it
Hey Arnold was only good for the first couple of seasons
It sucked because he went from a cool, smart, quiet kid whose actions impress even the adults around him to the conscience of everyone around him
The entire vibe changed and it just got dull

I'm excited for the movie, but I don't want more episodes

According to one of the Craig interviews, he'd eventually move on to a different industry, right?

I think that's why I'm not totally against Nick testing the water and giving a new season a shot. Craig has stayed passionate, listened to his fans, and still has lots of ideas he seems to want to explore. I feel like with the right crew, as I imagine most of the old writer's are on to new things, it could be good. It would undoubtly be different, but I think as long as it keeps it's core of kids being kids dealing with life it'll be ok. I can't really think of a term other than slice of life to describe it, but with Harvey Beaks being cancelled and Clearance being a rarity on CN it seems like there's a void of just shows about kids being kids.

It will have Illuminati satanic sexual subliminal messages like every movie and you still watch these movies.

>making Lila a surprise villain
Please no.

>the girl who likes insects has hair shaped like a bug's legs

pottery

>On a separate note, what does everyone think about the new style?

It'll take some getting used to; some of the characters just look off. There's been few angles where Arnold looks weird and Rhonda looks younger to me in this style for some reason.

I think it was hinted somewhere he did move on to cellphones. And yeah, hospitals still use beepers to notify doctors and nurses

>Not to mention, aren't beepers still used in hospitals?

They're pretty popular with emergency personnel in general; they hold a charge for a long time and can get a signal in places where cellphones can't.

It's in a fictional Latin American country, so yes to both.

Agreeing with you, as someone who's watching the entire series from the beginning for the first time in the ramp up to the Jungle Movie. It was a gradual change and it's not the worst take for a character but it's definitely less entertaining now than it was at the beginning. If they do a full revival series past this I hope they age them up even more to give them new material to work with.

Or just do The Patakis

I'll only watch if they make a killing game out of it

Arnold himself became much less interesting a character, but the characters around him became far more interesting. The Patakis, Helga, Grandpa, Harold, Rhonda, Big Patty etc.

The show never jumped the shark. In many ways it improved over time. How many cartoons can you say that with?

Trying to see Arnold his parents connect and learn what it means to be a family has a lot of potential.