Blue Sky has a buddy spy comedy called Spies In Disguise where Will Smith is a spy and Tom Holland aka nuSpidey is a...

Blue Sky has a buddy spy comedy called Spies In Disguise where Will Smith is a spy and Tom Holland aka nuSpidey is a nerd who creates his gadgets. (It is based on an animated short about pigeons.) I'm not making this up.

When does Blue Sky go bankrupt and goes under?

HOL UP

>the spy is modeled after will smith

hat about Ice age 5?

I liked The Peanuts Movie, so Blue Sky isn't at the bottom of my shit list anymore. That goes to Sony Animation easily.

the black spy looks like a toy

>Tom Holland aka nuSpidey is a nerd who creates his gadgets
That's weirdly similar to Peter Parker. I can already guess what his personality will be like.

Blue Sky is in this weird place where I find their movies to be visually interesting and beautiful at times, yet the core movies themselves are just garbage.

Honest question. How do you be a spy and be black? You can't blend in in russia or europe, and you stand out in asia and the middle east.

>How do you be a spy and be black? You can't blend in in russia or europe
True. Johnny English is more believable.

Interestingly enough, my dad applied for the CIA before I was born and they wanted to put him in Russia. He's straight out of Nigeria though not American black so I'm guessing they thought people looking for American spies wouldn't look twice at him.

Holy shit never thought of it like that

Is this the first animated movie Will Smith has been in since Shark Tale?

What? Do you honestly think there aren't Russian people?

Sounds cool. As long as it’s not about Scientology.

Russian People are a lie orchestrated by the CIA.

The USSR actually had two black sleeper agents in the US, a man and a woman. They were found out about the same time as all the other commie sleepers.
The funny part is none of those people really got anything good. All the good intel came from a Cuban woman working for the Fed. Castro made a bundle selling intelligence to the Russians

In the late 60's, 70's, and 80's, the Soviet Union hosted foreign nationals from African nations that were friendly or recieving aid from the USSR. Usually it was for educational purposes (attending a university) & occasionally military studies. So yes, entirely plausible to have an African born agent be used by any one of the intelligence services.

HOLY SHIT THEY GAVE HIM A WOLL SMOTH MOUTH

Ah, my dad immigrated in 80 so that follows.

is it just me or do they look like two completely different animated movies?

Looks fucking boring

Might be alright. The spy guy looks a little weird, though.

Yup.

It's his 2nd voice role.

I really hope this is decent. Better than Shark Tale at least.