That guy looks like a good person

cute!

:3

I like this kid.

Alt-right = Jewish falseflagging

>Wearing maga in public, probably in school
based

This.

Alt right is the ultimate NEET politics. Blame all your shortcommings on the people of other races or gender. Wonder what other retarded idiology works the same way..

HOLY FUCK GUYS THIS IS YUGE! ! !

not all heroes wear capes

>alt-right
>real

fucking bullshit the AltRight has plenty of people who aren't NEETS you're thinking of shitlords on twitter, who aren't everyone in the AltRight

Know-nothing faggot

Alpha as fuck!

probly gets straight A's and studies and is a good student who causes no probs

oughta exclude him from any scholarships before he gets any big ideas

Because he reminds you of yourselves, small and vulnerable

You need a big alpha like Trump to protect your pure, non-decadent virginity.

Those evil brown hordes are coming for me!

So blame SJWs then, their constant persecution of white males started the movement. You cant lump everyone in a group and not expect them to behave like a group.

>AltRight has plenty of people who aren't NEET

Name five.

The only difference between """alt-right""" and SJWs is race. You fit into their victimization narrative, because alt-right is a derivative of SJW philosophy.

Alt-right is white victimhood.

>It's only ok when we do it

gimme yo lunch money white boi
ahahahahahahaha

Richard Spencer, Greg Johnson, Lana lokteff and her husband henrik, everyone on the daily shoah, a fuckton of anonymous people

This stereotyping is bullshit.

That whole species of argument never made sense to me. If a group of people are dispossessed, why SHOULDN'T they engage in politics designed to bolster their group interests?

That's what everyone else does. Why would white men be exempt?

We already know it is an identification tactic, faggot.

buhcuz u raycis

>You need a big alpha like Trump to protect your pure, non-decadent virginity.

....this is a bad thing because?

i find this pretty hot...

We actually fucking are victims of the left which is aggressively pushing anti white policies and narratives. Sometimes groups of people actually get singled out and victimized.

Imagine that! Unbelievable!

>Mudafacka bix nood whitey don't like it when people try to steal his shit through whining and bitching.

>That's what everyone else does. Why would white men be exempt?

You shouldn't, but you also shouldn't claim to have any philosophical higher ground over the SJWs/BLM/feminists, because you're doing the same thing but only for your own tribe. Know your place.

Nothing wrong with that, America is a European country

""journalists"" who peddel their idiology and are pretty much Sarkeesian level of professional.

>This stereotyping is bullshit.

Well that is just precious comming from the alt-right.

>Know your place
I love snarky libs. Keep the quips coming fagolio

I want the brave man in that picture to fuck my wife, then if i'm lucky enough i could lick the left over cream out of her sweaty taint. :3 *one can only dream*

>>>

The conclusion doesn't follow from the premise. The philosophical justification for X or Y is not the same as the motivation for pursuing X or Y. Motivations arise for all sorts of reasons.

For example, let's say your goal is "getting pussy." One guy hires whores. He gets pussy. The other guy studies hard so he can get into an elite school and make a lot of money, which results in him getting pussy.

Saying that "both guys did the same thing" is true in a sense, but irrelevant to the question of whether the things they did were equally-productive or consequential.

Except the SJWs are banking off fake victim narratives and demonizing Whites. There is no anti Black or anti Hispanic fucking agenda in the modern western world, faggot.

There is, however, a very public and hegemonic anti White agenda. This much is fucking obvious.

Which is why of course we have the moral highground over the SJWs, if the subject comes up. Yes.

No, we don't stereotype in the alt right, we accurately portray. Also no one in the altright claims every of any group is X, that's more bullshit.

And none of those people I mentioned are journalists, they simply have a belief in the need for White identitarianism as a response to the psychotic anti White left.

You're full of shit.

>/r/

>"dispossessed"

Lolololol. Y'all are delusional

If he was wearing a Hillary hat he would be applauded for his progressiveness.
SMASH THAT GLASS CEILING!!111!1!!!

thedonald is not altright, you're showing your incredible ignorance here.

>Y'all
Melanated person detected

>ctr
>nerd virgins

pick two.

THE LEFT - JEWS USING IDENTITY POLITICS FOR CULTURE-LACKING IDENTITY LACKING NIGGERS

>And none of those people I mentioned are journalists

Spencer literally has an MA in journalism and worked as one till 2010 I believe.

>No, we don't stereotype in the alt right, we accurately portray. Also no one in the altright claims every of any group is X

Well silly me, you accurately portray people. And I accurately portrayed the alt-right as NEETs and snakeoil salsemen.

Sad part is that I actually am of the same oppinion that the alt-right carries, but their followers are just utter trash for the most part.

calm down white man. your not deposed yet. you need to colonize mars though other wise there is no where for you to go when it happens since you wont stand up to the white women

SJWs/BLM shill for blacks and other minorities to have more power that whites have. Alt-rightists shill for whites to take back the power that women and minorities now have. Both claim to be oppressed by some large institutions (for BLM: white police and the government, for alt-right: MSM, liberal institutions like universities, Obama, feminist policies). Alt-right and SJW identity politics are two peas in a pod like trannies and furries. Both are delusional and fundamentalist.

So what? In-group identity politics is a necessary defense against adversarial out-group's identity politics strategy.

Like using violence in defense vs. for attack.

He doesn't work as a journalist. Also just because someone writes a blog and has training in journalism doesn't mean that he has nothing true to say. You do realize that, don't you?

>Well silly me, you accurately portray people. And I accurately portrayed the alt-right as NEETs and snakeoil salsemen.
Some are NEETs, but snakeoil salesmen? [citation needed]

>Sad part is that I actually am of the same oppinion that the alt-right carries, but their followers are just utter trash for the most part.
Yea a lot of the people who hook into it are larpy faggots but the top altright "leaders" for lack of a better word are usually very great people.

Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer, Paul Kersey, RamZPaul, Lana Lokteff, Henrik Palmgren, Lawrence Murray, Gregory Hood, Greg Johnson = amazing, accomplished people who actually make the alt right possible.

You're just a negative cunt as far as I can tell.

>implying

Nice try Yank

WHITE MALES PLACE IS AT THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN

CRY ABOUT PATRIARCHY SOME MORE LIBKUCK

READY FOR ALL YOUR SJW "PROGRESS" TO GET TURNED BACK BY PRESIDENT TRUMP? LMAO

This.

BRB posting a pic of a stupid looking skinny nigger holding a BLM sign to represent all Black identity politics

>Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer, Paul Kersey, RamZPaul, Lana Lokteff, Henrik Palmgren, Lawrence Murray, Gregory Hood, Greg Johnson = amazing, accomplished people who actually make the alt right possible.

>I look up to bloggers and YouTube celebrities

top kek, and you wonder why Juan and Pajeet are taking your job.

Look at the banana hands on mr horsecock jesus this guy is gonna pound pussy

Myself and all 4 of my roommates. All employed, all alt-right, and all MAGA

Look up to? Also very original trying to say it's just muh resentful whites angry about mer jabs ala southpark. So fuckin' original bro.

I respect their ability to make good content, good websites, and to write well about race and politics in America.

How is that supposed to be a bad thing? Prove your point, faggot.

He actually looks like the kind of kid I jeopardized my marginal in with the cool kids defending in high school because I went to grade school with him and knew he was a nice kid that was probably going to be prime minister or some shit. Would do again.

There is no alt-right. It's bogeyman made up by SJWs who can't understand why pretty much everyone who isn't one of them keeps trolling the shit out of them.

alt-right = reddit
Everyone who calls himself "alt-right" is a one. It's only used by redditors because they need to lable themselves and leftists because they need a group to attack.

>That projection

Stay mad NERD VIRGIN

>There is no alt-right.

Then why are there people in this thread alone saying they are part of this imaginary group:

you are victims? you are just whiny bitches like white women. you have all the privileges, live in the highly civilized western world, have home , food, parents probably still pay your bills, no war. you live and have always lived the best of all races. how do i know? i am a white woman, and i have never been discriminated or 'harassed' or anything like that in my entire life, i have it easy, as well as most men and women around me ( except it's hard to find a job but still.) we are not victims. white people have it so easy that they become bored, and then hate each other a cretae stupid things like feminism, mgtow and other shit. if you had a chance to spend one day as a little kid hiding form nato's and russian bombs in syria wondering if you'll survive the other day, then yeah, maybe then you're a victim.

L O N D O N

no actually some ignorant fucks on thedonald use the label but they use it inaccurately, like some progressive neoliberal who might call himself communist

Fuck off moron.

Whites are collectively victimized by anti White propaganda, immigration policy and simple demonization of White identities including your own, Croat dumbfuck. You live in a White nation you dumb bitch, 90% right? I live in a 60% White nation and Whites are very much demonized and constantly scapegoated, here.

So before you go talking out of your ass, try living as a 60% or 50% or 40% group in any country or region. The U.S. government has long seen Whites as an enemy group to the power of the central state.

You're so full of fucking shit, it's pathetic.

>Except the SJWs are banking off fake victim narratives and demonizing Whites. There is no anti Black or anti Hispanic fucking agenda in the modern western world, faggot.

They claim there is hidden or systemic racism against them that is not blatant but still effective. In the same spirit, I see these alt-right blogs bloviating about how some characters in a movie or advertisement are part of some shadowy """anti-white""" discrimination against them.

>i am a white woman, and i have never been discriminated or 'harassed' or anything like that in my entire life
Says the 90%+ White ignorant cunt

Also if Croatia tries to maintain its own native indigenous people and opposes immigration of non-Europeans, then Croatia will be on the hitlist just like Hungary currently is.

But I doubt you'll have the backbone, Croats seem pretty slavish to the EU.

>i am a white woman, and i have never been discriminated or 'harassed' or anything like that in my entire life

Do you live in a homogenous white neighbourhood?

Its easy to accuse others of privilege when living in such a racially privileged location as Croatia. Imagine living in area filled with aggressive (sand)niggers as a white woman.

>slavs
>white

are you implying a movement for marginalized, dispossessed individuals is bad? That's not very progressive.

project more faggot

Not an argument

>They claim there is hidden or systemic racism against them that is not blatant but still effective. In the same spirit, I see these alt-right blogs bloviating about how some characters in a movie or advertisement are part of some shadowy """anti-white""" discrimination against them.
It's not shadowy it's very overt. We know the fucking viewpoint of people who run Hollywood, and it's not exclusively a Jewish thing.

The far left routinely demonizes Whites. They will create anti White garbage without even trying to in a subversive way. Art shows the bias of its creators. Ask a dedicated follower of Hitler to write a book about Jewish culture, do you think it'll be very fair?

Also there is ample evidence of Hollywood types seeing TV and movies as a vehicle to advance their progressive agendas. So honestly your attempt to make this seem like a conspiracy theory is utter trash, It's simple: people with far left views run the media and movie business, and this is fucking reflected in the products they make.

No conspiracy theory needed, just point A to point B basic fucking shit.

Dumbfuck.

>

If that poster isn't trolling, I'm just amazed by the level of ignorance there. Fuck. Go join any European nationalist party that seeks to maintain indigenous rights in Europe and see how fast the anti White agenda kicks into gear.

Kek

BECAUSE. WE LIVE HERE.

No shit, faggot.

yeah, and thank god i live, i wouldn't stand living in multiculti shithole like your country. but i must admit, you have some really naive people there, you can only imagine how much money i got from stealing credit cards from your people and scamming them. anyway, if i lived even as a 40% somewhere, especially in america, i would carry a gun and defend myself from some nigger if he wants to harm me, i'm not a victim but a survivor.

Why are alt-righters so pathetic?

those fucking plastic trays. God, that's so depressing

What's wrong with plates?

>I live in a 60% White nation

Have more kids and be a good father to them then.

Whatever cunt, yes Whites are often fucking victims in America. You're next, dumbass. The powers that be don't want a free, independent White nation anywhere on planet earth.

You will be demonized to death as racist if you remain a White nation for too long. So yes, that is a form of victimization. Fuck's sake.

If you're white, you're alt-right.

Nu-males are flocking to the alt-right.

You're on the same road to nonwhiteification now, Germany. Don't be cocky, we're all fucked. Your D&C is pathetic. White people need to assert themselves and you're trying to cast the entire AltRight as just NEET losers.

Very fucking helpful.

>implying Trump supporters are all AltRight
Nope. Try again

FUCKING RAPE!

YOU RAPED HIM IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY YOU SHITLORD OH MY GOD I NEED A SAFE SPACE LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

MEDIA BIAS IS SLIGHTLY MORE ANTI MALE THAN ANTI WHITE THOUGH, BOTH OF COURSE IS THE TWO BIRDS THEY'RE AFTER

>FUCKING WHITE MALES!

At least most of them are too young to actually vote. lol

anti white male is anti white

If I wanted to weaken and destroy Blacks I'd have an agenda to attack the males, the defenders of the group. You can't separate the two.

Victim=/=powerless

>le identity politics is bad meme

All politics is identity politics.
Any parties LARPing as egalitarians end up promoting minorities over the majority.
All groups have the right and duty in my opinion to protect their groups interests with political action.
Such a shame that we are forced to do this in our multicultural utopias here in the West and the majority is shamed into silence.

>I am a member of the Alt-Right
What does that even mean?
Are you a reactionary, a fascist or a libertarian?

revolution =/= reaction

Me

Kid's probably smart as fuck and will absolutely slay poon when he's older if he lifts.

Got to appreciate the ahegao on the poster in the back.

If you wanted to destroy blacks you better go after their women. Most anti-white sentiments are expressed or supported by white women.

i met Sup Forums irl once.
he was fat, short and dumb.

YOU CAN EMPHASIZE ONE OVER THE OTHER WHEN YOUR PRIMARY GOAL IS TO TRY PREPPING THE SHEEPLE FOR A WOMYN PRESIDENT

PUSHING GIRRRLPOWER IN MEDIA IS PRIMARILY ANTI MALE

That's one way to put it, but I prefer white male resistance against international Judaism.

why so triggered? nah, no slavic nation will ever allow minorities to take over. that's how it is, we just have different kind of mentality. not gonna happen, i'll probably live the rest of my life in beautiful white country never raped or murdered , safe, no terrorism, nothing. just very very big unemployment rates, but as i said, you people help me about that.

Because they are raised to see white as mean and unsafe, and woman's nature is to want safety.

We need to educate people about the truth.

If you fucking say so. 100 yrs ago no one thought western nations would, either. You don't have to be such a fucking cunt, you know?

Every other race has the benefit of a group identity.