How were we ever supposed to like Inhumans

Honestly, what sort of idiots market a franchise by having them kill another franchise that everyone already loved? while I'm on the subject, same thing with Legacy heroes. "Look guys, we just killed Hulk, shit on Thor, made Captain America a traitor, and turned Iron Man into a vegetable! Now, who wants to read about their replacements?" I can't make heads or tales of it. Was Marvel deliberately trying to make us hate them?

They can't use Mutants, Fox owns the word Mutants.

What the fuck is this shit. Why the fuck are they coming out of eggs.

They took the "nobody reads comics" a bit to seriously and thought they catch a new market...

They have a gas that turns people into Inhumans. I MEAN, awakens them as Inhumans.

You know, the same shit that Cyclops wanted to happen to the Mutants, but the Avengers tried to stop him? When the Phoenix Force came back?

G. Willow Wilson ironically said it best, she never dissed Carol when writing Kamala because "who wants to read about a legacy if the legacy is shitty?"

So they actually want to burn cape comics to the ground now?

For all the shit Wilson gets, you gotta admit she atleast has some semblance of competence when compared to other new Marvel writers.

Marvel assumed that anger=sales. That if you were angry at Inhumans then you will want to buy all their books. Except even with angry, it still doesn't make people give a shit about Inhumans.

I have no clue about any of that. I know xmen solely from the movies and cartoons. I usually get the scoop from you guys on xmen info

During the X-men vs Avengers plot, the Phoenix Force came to Earth, and Cyclops thought it'd bring more Mutants into existence, since M Day fucked up the mutant gene pool. The Avengers thought it'd destroy the world, and fought the mutants.

It's the same way with the Inhumans, their numbers aren't big, so they created a gas that awakens people into Inhumans, and they go into cocoons, and come out with powers, like Kamala Khan did. How ever, this gas, if mutants inhale it, they fucking die.

Only in the movies.

Cyclops only needed to rely on the Phoenix because an Avenger wiped out all of the mutants and then an Avenger in training shot her, giving the power to undo the Decimation to Doctor Doom

Thanks for the summary. that sounds stupid as shit what's wrong with marvel

>Honestly, what sort of idiots market a franchise by having them kill another franchise that everyone already loved?
It's the classic Age of Sigmar strategy.

For the big push they retconned it so that inhumans come out of cocoons now.

They retconned a lot of shit for the big push, like how terrigen is relatively harmless to mutants apart from making their powers go haywire for a while, but it's incredibly deadly to normal humans giving them powers but causing their cells to breakdown, or how being exposed to terrigen again will cause an inhuman to mutate further.

Reminder the Inhumans were victims of Mutant meddling and aggression. They did nothing wrong.

Hopefully, Marvel stays the course with them.

Inhumans didn't go through as much shit as the Mutants, fucker. The Mutants had to deal with Jubilee.

honestly when I look at comics now. I just see that they ran out of ideas and just started throwing shit into the fan. of course how could they come up with good story lines when the absurd sells. especially to the kids coming into comics.

Hi Ike

The whole 'awaken inhuman things' is just the AvX plot, but no one stopping them. Cyclops stood up to them, he got fucking vaporized by Silent Jim or what ever his name is. Black Bolt?

I don't recall mutants gassing inhumans to death

If only they had someone at Marvel whose job was to check facts, maintain a sense of continuity between books, and keep writers on track and functioning within certain defined boundaries.

please leave

Silent Jim haha.

Buy Marvel Comics, peasant. They're thrilling tales of the best heroes on the market. We know what you want because you want what we make, the best heroes on the market.

That includes the Inhumans. They're the outcast heroes. You want relatable heroes. Inhumans are different, just like you. Buy my comics.

Can someone give me the rundown? I just started reading marvel comics

The fucking X-men aren't a bunch of inbreeding faggots either. So no. Inhumans ain't relatable.

there's A LOT.. you're better off catching up on your own?

That might be best. I'm just wondering what happened to the x-men. Like it looks like they died in the OP image and from what I skimmed of the wikia - but there's 2-3 on-going x-men comics at my brick and mortar. That's where I'm confused.

Marvel doesn't have the movie rights tk the XMen so theyre pushing Inhumans as the new XMen

The process that creates more Inhumans is a magic fart cloud that turns normal people into Inhumans but kills mutants

Cyclops thinks this is a bad thing and tries to destroy the fart cloud/alter the fart cloud to be nonlethal to mutants

The Inhumans go MUH SACRED FART CLOUD and fight back against the mutants

Cyclops is meant to be seen as the villain in this scenario. Just to make sure we know he's the bad guy they gave him his very own X-Hitler salute

I used to hate Summers, now I feel bad for the guy. The Avengers already shit on the X-men as is, when the X-men have saved more lives probably then every avenger combined.

Does anyone have that Cyclops did nothing wrong pic?

stop while you're ahead, switch to Image or DC or anything else. but basically, theres a group of people who are pretty much the same as mutants, except with worse character designs. and they get their powers by sniffing mist, and the mist got leaked into the atmosphere. and it started killing mutants. This makes no sense, because, it was never poisonous to mutants before (as shown with quicksilver, who got the mist in his body and was giving it to depowered mutants). but basically the inhumans were benefiting off poison in the atmosphere, and didn't want to help clean it up. so the X-men tried to stop it on their own, the inhumans got mad and attacked. then later on the x-men kick their ass, the end.

Fuck off.

Jesus, Xfags. Inhumans finally get to do something and you guys go REEEE because for once in our lives non-X heroes are actually popular and likable. Marvel tries to do stuff with other small properties like the Inhumans, and then you act like you're innocent victims when Cyclops has gone insane because you can't stand not being in the spotlight. Sorry I'm not interested in the endless soap opera bullshit and villains who keep wondering if they're secretly good guys or not.

I'm betting you believe the "conspiracy" Marvel's neglecting the X-Men too.

a while back scarlet witch did her "no more mutants" thing reducing mutant pop. to like 1%.
briefly touches on it and explains where they are now-9sh.

t. shill

THIS

lmao at fart cloud

I still do not understand how they tried to make Cyclops the bad guy while having him defend mutants from being literally gassed to death.

Was someone on the staff having a laugh and someone just took it seriously and shipped it out? Because fuck, I don't read X-men or a lot of Marvel in general, but any idiot could tell this entire setup was retarded

I can't understand this either. Its so fucking terrible. They should have just continued the X men and reclaimed the rights at any cost.

He was only right by a technicality.

in every argument he in the right. even normies know this (pic related)

Those people were fired a long time ago, Ike doesn't like to waste money on editors who do their jobs when he has those with social media presence who like to spend their time arguing with consumers than they do making sure the comics are coherent, or that their is a sense of continuity being maintained throughout he books.

>Cyclops was not not right

Becaus terrigen wouldn't burn the planet to a charred husk if it had a bad day.

>The whole 'awaken inhuman things' is just the AvX plot
I mean, it's actually just the plot of Earth-X, not AvX.

I'm so fucking tired of rightfags, and the worst part is that they're such a small fucking group but they never shut the fuck up.

here's the full cover

dat 94 flair cyclops :D

Because what happened was they came up with the hook a year earlier that "something happened to Cyclops and now everyone thinks he's Hitler". But they didn't have any idea of what Cyclops did or why everyone would think he's Hitler.

Are you incapable of reading, or just stupid? Look at the image and read it again.

What they did to the Scarlet Witch was a tragedy. They should have kept the Vision marriage going

>be Inhumans fan
>never liked X-Men
>get excited when it's apparent that the X-Men are starting to get phased out for Inhumans
>love them being used in Agents of SHIELD despite being X-Men lite
>eagerly buy the new Inhumans push
>they got rid of everything I liked
>they make Inhumans more like X-Men
>they completely fuck up the dichotomy of Inhumans
>Inhumans TV show is highly entertaining for all the wrong reasons
Damn monkey paw

>be Inhumans fan
>never liked X-Men

Yeah fucking right

I'm in the library and this made me laugh reall hard

I don't know if it's because I got introduced to X-Men through the films, cartoons, and Miller's Ultimate work, but I've read all the "classics" now and X-Men is still boring as fuck.

Still not a believable story

I used to like the inhumans when I was introduced to them in the F4 cartoon, I regret it now.

>if it doesn't match my opinion then it didn't happen
(You)

Not that guy, but I'm skeptical too.

No one likes Inhumans.

Didn't the show have them be self centered slave owning xenophobic royals? Like how the fuck do you expect the audience to root for such characters? Don't say GoT.

So the best they could come with was a plot that puts him objectively and morally in the right?

I've never liked the x-men either, they really suck at their jobs, it just seems like they made shit worse for mutants.

>Medusa and crystal are both cuckoldresses
This is my reason for hating the inhumans

Progressives and liberals root for that because they want to be the slave-owning royals.

It was THE WORST way to push INHUMANS. Look, I like both groups but it became apparent that since this whole push started that they intended to ruin Inhumans in order to make them similar to the X-Men.

The inhumans are the INVERTED X -Men. That's how they should have been pushed. They should have been pushed as the group that Cyclops looks at like "they got their shit together, why can't the muties get their shit together?!"

Instead, they retconned the T-Mist to kill mutants and effectively turned the entire Inhuman royal heel in the process.

Then, THEN...THEN they did IVX which made both the muties and the inhumans look like giant clits. "Oh the cloud is killing muties? Well why didntja say nothin?!"

FOH.

Charles Soule ruined Inhumans. Al Ewing is dumping dirt on the grave as we speak. Saladin Ahmed is doing wonders with Black Bolt but the Inhuman push has been botched from the start.

The mediocrity of Cullen Bunn aside the X-Men are the X-Men and can see by just being the X-Men. So this ordeal was supposed to highlight the Inhumans and Marvel fucked it up by destroying what made the inhumans different.

Then I guess I should storytime my favorites

Damn comics look pretty good when it's not news print

Yeah, I'm glad I was able to find digital

and that's the problem with recolors. Some are necessary because of the different paper stock, but some "restorations" go way too far.