Phoenix Ressurection

>This January, fan-favorite mutant Jean Grey returns to the X-Men and the Marvel Universe…and she’s not alone. Do Jean and Phoenix bring the world life? Or is the destruction of the universe imminent? The mystery unfolds in this five-part epic from blockbuster writer Matthew Rosenberg, featuring five different superstar artists, including startling 3D motion covers with art by Leinil Yu!

>And what about young Jean Grey, currently time displaced in the Marvel Universe and battling her own Phoenix visions? It all culminates in JEAN GREY #11, the critical PHOENIX RESURRECTION tie-in which will see young Jean fighting her biggest psych war yet – against the Phoenix!

LOL Along with Avengers, Marvel is going to have two $4.99/$3.99 weeklies happening at the same time. What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/10/05/marvel-announces-new-comic-for-march-2018-weapon-h/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the boobs jiggle

>have two $4.99/$3.99 weeklies happening at the same time
Jesus. Why not give out free punches to the balls?

>Do Jean and Phoenix bring the world life?
When have they ever?

>(Adult Jean Grey)

I like how they fucked up lenticulars so badly that they told retailers they were going with standard 3D covers from now on.

Anyway, $4.99 for the first issue $3.99 subsequent issues running alongside an Avengers weekly as well? LEL Fuck off.

>fan-favorite

Woah! It's like Jean's boobs are coming right at me!

Can you give a link to the article?

>startling 3D motion covers
Wut? I didnt know Yu was a tracer

FIVE different artists? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy!

He has a youtube channel where he shows him doing his covers, etc

The idea is having it all ready, they do this now since they used the same artist for events and then there would be delays.

This isn't as powerful since Bendis brought back O5 Jean Grey in his run (who was suppose to be the real Jean).

>no more big events for a year
>5 issues mini
>shitton of advertising about og JG coming back (as if anyone gives a shit)
>has tie-ins
Mfw

The Phoenix five did some fairly altruistic stuff IIRC Y'know, before the shit hit the fucking fan at mach 3

soon we'll get to the ideal of marvel just putting out weekly family anthologies and that's it.

actual ideal would be monthly tho, Avengers week, X-week, Spidey week, Marvel U week

>no Rachel anywhere

imagine one of your fav characters is either always ignored or Guggenhiemd

The effect is pretty underwhelming. Should have been like a DBZ style floating idle stance with fire.

Prestige LOL is still going to be around.

>fan-favorite
Are they really this out of touch? Nobody even cares about her.

>Are they really this out of touch?
Do you live in a cave?
bleedingcool.com/2017/10/05/marvel-announces-new-comic-for-march-2018-weapon-h/

Don't want to compare too much with DC, but the Oz cover was way better.

I don't have to imagine it, brother.
Christ that Excalibur reunion is going to be an absolute nightmare.

"Fan" as in singular, because there can't be more than one Jeanfag in the world and his name is Kurt Busiek.

There's also Hopeless, but he doesn't count as a fan since he writes Teen Jean.

>tfw X-Men is in such a bad shape that I don't care if Jean comes back right now
There's nothing here for her to ruin right now.

What the fuck is it with Lenticular Covers now?
I swear ever since DC used them for their Button mini event every """""major""""" comic now has had them.
Am I missing something here?

We are back in 90s, DC is producing god tier shit and Marvel is crashing the industry

They have no events because every comic is an event.

>DC is producing god tier shit
I'm sorry what?

Marvel's MO is to run anything popular down to the ground.

>The Avengers movie was a hit?
>Here's 8 Avengers titles.

>People liked Black Panther in Civil War?
>Here's 6 Black Panther titles.

>People liked when DC called out to the past with Rebirth and renumbered Action and Tec back to original numbering?
>Here's Marvel Legacy, 10 Generations one shots so our heroes can talk with the past versions of their mantles, and a dozen of our comics are going back to legacy numbering!

>People liked the lenticular covers for the Button?
>We're releasing 8 lenticular covers every week for Legacy!

Holy fuck that was good!

I don't own a gay though.

Perfect.

Who the fuck is Albuquerque?

>your
Not
>you’re
You had one job

>doesn't know rafael albuquerque
Get the FUCK out of this board

"Psych Wars" should be changed to "You know..."

New Mexico, new friend.

now somebody make it so the pic is just jean and the accusations of homosexuality

They really ruined the Cuckoos, huh?

He kinda sucks though.

Your mouth kinda sucks

Irreparably... yes.

Yeah, their selling point was being creepy identical triplets (formerly quintuplets). Now that they are all trying to be different and shit, they became less recognizable as characters.

I kinda sucked your dad.

>blockbuster writer Matthew Rosenberg
>blockbuster writer
Huh?

Can we get this trending on twitter? Gosh it would make me so happy.

Who told Marvel that Jean Grey had fans and why did they think this was an acceptable practical joke?

>Excalibur reunion
Wait, what?

>there can't be more than one Jeanfag in the world
One of the guys at my LCS is a Jeanfag. I don't get it because she has negative appeal, imo.

...yay

>a new ongoing series
JUST!

That character looks about 25 years late

i will cherish this image until the day i die

i think the grammar error make the original more funny

>i think the grammar error make the original more funny
Tean: "Your gay!"
Terrified unWoke: "MY gay?? My gay what?? Brother? Son?? Dog??? WHO THE SHIT DID YOU TURN GAY NOW???"

>Psych Wars
Wish it would have said Cyc Wars.

Is that hope by her leg? Probably the only thing I’ll be looking forward to with this title.

That is really cool though. Phoenix has a duality to it which that kind of cover would work well with. Like one version is Phoenix burning everything, another is a beautiful woman with a softer expression.

The only way I can accept old Jean's return is if she ungays anyone Teen Jean turns gay.

What about making world of gay?

>if she ungays anyone Teen Jean turns gay
Gay Conversion Therapy is terrible, horrible, no good, very bad, and generally un-woke, user!

I mean, unless you're turning people *into* literal faggots, in which cast it's totes acceptable. Encouraged even.

>What about making world of gay?
Plot-twist: it turns out Phoenix Endsong is actually Disco Inferno.

if she have the power to turn someone gay she sure as hell can un-gay someone

That'd be a good issue of What If?

>sure as hell can un-gay someone
But *that* would be WRONG!

Just a DC fanboy. DC has some good books out but nearly all of Rebirth is mediocre

as wrong as truning someone gay against his will

>Beast, burning like the piece of shit he is.
Wonderful

It's probably not really the Phoenix, but Ghost Rider.

>as wrong as truning
Nothing is as wrong as truning, user. NOTHING.

This is going to suck so much.

PHOENIX IS COMING BACK, BET NO ONE SAW THAT COMING

Hell lets get rid of most if not all ongoings except one main Avengers book and one main
X-Men book, all the other books are now short (2-4 issue) mini-series with rotating teams of writers/artists and little continuity apart from a basic status quo. It would keep fucks like Slott and Bendis from hogging characters for a DECADE and running them into the ground and let chemical fires like America burn out gracefuly

Can I draw a mini then?