LIVE POLL: VOTE TRUMP

svt.se/opinion/liveflodet/1.1.5/index.html?bc=l-1ae5081e-990e-472a-9405-7472a3490a03&sh=d16djpy9k7jlna.cloudfront.net#timelinelist

Come on, lads! Debate between Trump and Shillary supporters on Swedish state TV RIGHT NOW. They are publishing the results of the vote live on TV. You might have to scroll down to find it!

Other urls found in this thread:

svtplay.se/video/10820729/opinion-live/opinion-live-sasong-2-3-nov-22-00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't care. You faggots are beyond help.

Shoo shoo, defeatist shill!

Voted. Best of luck Swedebro.
>implying they don't already have a prepared result to publish

Thank you, greatest pizza-ally! We're turnign this around! The same results are being displayed live on TV so they can't fake it.

I dont Arabic

where the fuck do i even click?
the poll might even be "Who is a complete scumbag" ?

done

>54-46

scroll down to the 22:01 post

>he same results are being displayed live on TV
screencap pls

Noice, Trump has alot of support though, maybe no pol is better to not remove legitimacy through excuses.

Erixon must have done really good in debate, he is a good debater, became redpilled too recently.

>guy starts talking about the propaganda in swedish media and how people only hear one side of the story
>guy's audio cuts out
absolutely disgusting

more polls

Learning swedish for two years is starting to pay off

God I'm loving this

They're getting desperate now. They started a new poll because the results of the last one didn't go their way.

>there are enoumous patriarchal structures in Sweden
>she will smash the glass ceiling

>Learning the cuck language

>light red Texas

HAHAHHAHA

Can someone translate the cuckspeak?

>56% trump
>well, there are other polls
APEX KEK

Russia is rigging the election

3 Clinton supporters talking shit about trump. Now we have debate about beauty norms! :)

Can't disagree, sweden is going to shit, last month a woman in a wheelchair was gang raped by migrants. Court freed the suspects because the woman didn't "fight back enough"

and people protested that. Then other people started protesting the first protest because it was "anti migrant" and "racist"

Still BTFO

Did my part.

>didn't fight back enough
No, insufficient evidence since there were no witnesses.
Friendly reminder that SWEDEN YES is Jewish D&C shilling.

Ok that still doesn't make the people protesting the first protest because it is "racist" and "anti migrants" have a point

Are they mad?

Bump.

why

Alright, the """debate""" is over now. Good Voting and I'm sure it rustled lots of jimmies.

Now they're airing a documentary on the KKK and how evil the white man is just to even things out.

They always put some (sand)niggers in there just to show how multiracial Sweden is. You get paid for it too.

Because it's the new Sweden and there's no way back, haven't you heard?

the host announced it like it was a very surprising thing and then the female guess laughed and dismissed it like "well, there are other polls", the male guest asked "so they didn't get to vote between us" (in terms of who won the debate)

30 mins in

svtplay.se/video/10820729/opinion-live/opinion-live-sasong-2-3-nov-22-00

they cut the feed of the guy calling out the propaganda at 24 mins in, the male guest's body language suggests he thought it was suspicious, then after the silly irrelevant obama clip the male guest dismisses it and talks about how the swedish media instead and how they're bad at reporting how it looks like in the united states, how the development has been in the last 20 years, the increased wage gap and such, and that is what has made the donald trump candidacy possible, that the media focuses on the superficial things instead

I Feel disgusted looking at this.
But the Day of the Chimpout will come and then its Party Time

Well, it better come soon, because the odds are getting worse every year.

How cant they? Just show Clinton clicking up 1% at a time every few minutes and ignore votes.