Who would he vote for?

Who would he vote for?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKmoze-hlXU
twitter.com/MikeJudge
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/11/02/30-minutes-in-the-oven-season-1488-episode-1-a-true-hero/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump.

Hank isn't a cuck like Cruz, so most definitely Trump

Who gives a shit

egg mcmuffin

he'd write in cruz

i don't think he'd like cruz for being a lawyer

The establishment.

Hillary Clinton.

Hank Hill would see Trump as a Thaterton type of guy.

In all honesty, he'd right in Jeb or Cruz

>he's texan
>Cruz in from Texas
Thats all it takes

Trump

Cruz in the primaries, Trump in the general.

Dale would be full-on MAGA from the beginning tho.

Trump or Jeb.

He'd be all pro Jeb but then see his gold embossed loafers and go BWAAAAAAH

Dale doesn't vote.

He would go on about Trump being a Hillary plant.

Checked. yup.

This. He'd be Cruz as fuck but settle for Trump.

Peggy would be an issue. She'd be the kind to vote for Cruz, but would possibly consider Clinton over Trump.

>Cruz is from Texas

Cruz is from Canada

>possibly

since Peggy was written to be the most nauseating, horrible person on the planet, she'd definitely be all in for Hillary.

I can't see him liking Trump too much for being a fancy businessman from New York, honestly. I mean, there's no way in hell he'd ever vote for Hillary, but he'd probably have an existential crisis about the election like when he realized Bush's handshake was limp.

I meant his job and shit

Hank and Peggy share political views though.

Could this election ruin their marriage?

Hank would write-in for Cruz because Trump stole the primaries in his mind.

No way in hell Hank would vote for Clinton?

He praises the former Democratic Texas governor Ann Richards.

Trump would turn out to have a good understanding of lawnmowers.

They had a strong marriage, I am pretty sure.

Who ever has the best hand shake.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKmoze-hlXU

She wouldn't care about Clinton that much, but she would probably fall for the "Trumps is racist and sexist" meme.

lmao look at that vogon motherfucker. Presidential like the wart on my dick.

Hank has integrity. He would sit this one out.

Yes a handshake was enough for Hank to not vote for George Bush.

>well cruz is dang gone so I guess I'll vote for that Donald Trump character
>bobby says he supports that Johnson, I tell you peggy that boy aint right

He would write in McCain

Hank was born in NY but still considers himself a Texan. He'd probably relate with Cruz being born somewhere else.

Cotton would vote Trump for sure and Dale would think they're both puppets but still obsess over wikileaks

kek has spoken

>Luanne votes for Jim Hedges of the Prohibition Party

No he would be for Cruz or Perry.

Also

Total Jeb Head.

Bobby would vote for Hillary because he's a megacuck.

He wouldn't like Trump. Trump is aggressive and not really all that down-to-earth.
Possibly Cruz, but not Bush because Jeb would give him a weak handshake.

Nah Bernie

Stop saying he'd vote for Trump, I have a PhD in King Of The Hill and I can assure you Hanks prudishness would've caused him to lose faith in Trump very early on, Hank Hill isn't even remotely racist either.

Now Trump isn't racist but Hank certainly isn't redpilled so he'd probs be writing in Jeb or something.

Boomhauer would be the Trump guy

Dale wouldn't vote, Boomhauer would vote for Trump, Hank wouldn't vote after Cruz lost, Bill would do what Hank does, and Peggy is a wildcard

I think Bill would vote Hillary since he likes women that treat him like shit

Peggy would probably vote for/work for Hillary.

Hank grew up believing he was born in Texas though.

twitter.com/MikeJudge

why not ask him?

>Peggy is a wildcard
Implying the Peggy is not feminist trash.

I agree with you that, independently that is probably what the guys would do, but they tend to have similar opinions and likes. They would likely all vote the same, and Hank would force Dale to vote.

If KOTH was still going I'd be inclined to agree with this, while it doesn't fit her character near the end of the show this is the same bitch that ended up joining a pyramid scheme and was obsessed with boggle, she was the closest thing to an SJW in this show besides the odd caricature.

Man I'm fucking pissed King Of The Hill isn't one air.

If were still one air, imagine the season long story arch they would do all about the election season right now, and Hank's perception of the whole thing. You know Dale would up on Trump's dick and might bug Hank, but Hank would still not be fully supportive of Peggy going for Hilldog. Or maybe its bobby who supports Hilldog and Peggy who supports Whats Allepo

She is but she also doesn't make sense a lot. She just randomly does things, gets bull headed about them, and then stubbornly sticks to them. So even though it'd make sense for her character to vote Hillary, I feel like she's capable of anything.

Jeb

He would spend the whole episode sighing and sadly considering how poor each of the candidates were as they both continued to offend his upright sensibilities and in the end he would go to the voting booth and just stand there, looking at his two options, then quickly look at the spot with Stein and Johnson and then quickly look back (as a camera panning gag) and then vote for every thing except President, leaving that option unchecked. He would never tell anyone, and his internal conflict stemming from his belief in civic participation conflicting with how awful his choices were would be visible only to the audience, resolved as he learns that it's okay to simply not use your voice if you have nothing to say. The episode would fade to black and roll credits with him saying something to bobby about he he'll never tell who he voted for, but he sure as heck did vote. "yep. God bless america."

thats pretty good

He strikes me as somebody who'd support Gary Johnson until finding out he supports legalizing marijuana then

Hank might support Cruz or even Carson initially, but without a doubt he would cast his vote for WHOEVER could beat Hillary.

Hank would consider Trump a wash. Although he would respect Trump as a businessman, he would also associate him with New York and reality television.

Bobby would be a Trump supporter from day one for those very reasons, however.

Are you Mike Judge?

>Bobby would be a Trump supporter from day one for those very reasons, however.
Bobby would be trendy Jill Stein desu.

>Hank
>Voting for a Jew Yorker yuppie

"He was calm, cool, and level-headed. Ben Carson was the only one on that stage of jackasses that made any god-danged sense."

"Bernies so cool, dad! He's all about free stuff!"

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/11/02/30-minutes-in-the-oven-season-1488-episode-1-a-true-hero/

Dang ol' gotta build that wall

Peggy would be too jealous of Hillary to vote for her