Hey Sup Forums are you employed? If so is your job redpilled...

Hey Sup Forums are you employed? If so is your job redpilled? I work at a tourist attraction as a guide for non-Romanian speakers. (Mainly English and Hungarian). It's nice but don't make too much

i get government tax dollars to do scientific research but in reality i just shitpost here

I know it's not fair to ask but do you make more than 400 euro?

I finished my second AMERICORP and now will be working in conservation law.

The people you work with are red-pilled, but the system isn't. Going to med school on the down low to be a psychiatrist

My job is to sit on my ass all day, doing anything I want at all hours while collecting disability.

Jelly?

Yes

So a cop?

I take care of kids after their school. Decent pay, and the kids are kind.

Forgot to mention that I have more disposable income than most of my friends. Pro-tip: back and neck pain are nearly impossible to prove. Also, Canada might be different than other countries but I know several people who are "self diagnosed depressed/bipolar" who collect disability because of their "anxiety"

I hope your name isn't Weiner

A fucking English teacher.

So you claimed to be retarded and got money for that?

between grants, university funding and government tax dollars i get about 2k/month (1300 euro)

>programmer
>any job I want
>300k per anum

lmaoing @ ur lives

Please be b8

Nah I was hospitalized after I went nuts. Diagnosed bipolar, taking meds. I was just mentioning that a few people I know are on disability with absolutely no legitimate cause other than muh anxiety

do you think that's low or high? pic related is my chequing account

another day another dollar wagecucks

That's pretty standard.

How did you know?

In charge of sales operations at a telecom engineering company... not sure if 70 hours a week of working is redpilled.

>$18,828.39
>CAD
Absolutely worthless, sorry man.

Did they even need to see a doctor to make sure their "anxiety" was legit?

probably not

you dont even need a doctor to get a weed license anymore

I worked at SeaWorld, but am getting hired for a psychiatric hospital security in a week and fuck no it wasn't.
>A majority of white women who go are mudsharks with 3 or 4half dindus
>le customer is always right even if they try to fuck you over

Really? I guess I wouldn't mind some DUDE WEED. is there a website or something?

>I'm not retarded
"I went retarded after I was hospitalized. Diagnosed with retardation, taking meds for it."

I work at a mine. All my coworkers are 50+ yo rednecks that support Trump. Except for the millennial intern, everyone picks on him.

18k CAD? That's likes one gallon of gas right?

300 cuckbucks = what $30?

by not needing a doctor i meant the doctor doesn't need to say weed would be good for you, you just need to be diagnosed with any of pic related (getting diagnosed is easily faked)

any male nurse anons here?
im a student and i want to know how kike'd the field is so i can prepare myself mentally

Is speech and language pathology a Sup Forums approved field?

Oh right on man. I'll probably do that, thanks. I hate smoking but if I could get some legal edibles I'd be set.

I am currently doing an economics degree.

Then I will be an investment banker and will retire after only 10 years hopefully so I can do nothing for the rest of my time in this world.

Who holds his cup like this?

De unde eşti?

I'm a line cook at IHop.

t. typical leftist germancuck who holds his mug with two hands

>Live in in LA
>Pay is great
>Work for the (((Industry)))
>Only redpilled person I know
>Always have to hide powerlevel
>Have to lie to everyone

Having money is great but it kinda sucks desu

Kek. Gotta love Roma. This is on the lower end of average here in the states.

Don't be mean for Ahmed, there is no such thing as mug in Syria

I work in the custom pool industry. Repairing anything related to custom swimming pools. Electrical, plumbing, heaters, automation, etc;

Its pretty based. I meet a lot of rich people and get to know some of them well as Im in their yard any time there is a problem. Also a lot of fine girls. Got laid a couple times. Get a lot of tips. Pulled in an extra 2 grand last season in just tips.