Mother suffocates 1yr old, attempts to do the same to 2yr old, while texting pics and videos

A Pennsylvania mom was arrested Tuesday for allegedly smothering her son to death and attempting to kill her daughter as well — all while texting their father to say she was doing it, police said.

Police said that Clark and the children’s father Andre Price Jr., were having an argument about his alleged infidelity when she started texting things like, "Ya kids ain’t safe here I don’t want them here... So you better pray for your kids” and, “I’m killing them,” with a laughing emoji.

Police said she then sent a video of the child’s lifeless body, letting the dad know that she had killed the 17-month-old.

Police said the parents were exchanging texts before, after, and during the act.

“She admitted to smothering her son in an air mattress,” McDonough said. “At one point she lifted the child’s lifeless body [on video]... and texted that video to the child’s father.

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/profile.php?id=100006829458327
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit, Imma wait for the TJ Sotomayor video.

Crazy story

Takes your breath away

>niggers
everytime

man I love that nigger.

Natural selection.

Blimey.

Niggers really don't give a shit about their kids, do they?

Dead nigger = dead criminal

The fact the babies were being raised in those conditions means they were destined to be criminals.

Just like your incel lifestyle.

Hang the ape niggress.

Listen. If anyone finds this wildebeest, choke the bitch. I dare any BLM people to come out and support her.

Actually, scarlet letter this hoe. It's time to restore order back.

Nice

>killed 2 niglets
That women deserves a crime stoppers award.

dubs really made me think

Niggers

Every fucking time.

She dindu nuffin.

I mean it. Anyone. Find this bitch. Choke her in front of a crowd while mentioning the inhuman shit this sheboon dancing for the devil Jezebel has done.

Nope. Niggers fail even the most basic of life's tasks.

>nigger mom trying this hard to collect that check from crime stoppers

The husband should be allowed to strangle her to death. I say in cases like this, the victim of the act should be able to execute the perpetrator.

Woooooooow

>...nothing of value was...

kek, this.

That shit is going to be hilarious. He fucking tears up these stupid hood rats.

can't say i'm surprised at all

Isnt this like chimp mentality? i mean the literal animal.
Dont chimps kill babies that they dont accept or something?
Feels like i heard about this once.

This poor woman was obviously suffering from kind of mental disorder! Let's give her a break! :(

Swear I would kill the bitch before the police ever arrived.

wtf I love late-term abortions now

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

Please tell me she will get the death penalty.

I'm willing to put a bullet in her head right now.... this is animal cruelty!!!

In my country we're being constantly reminded by libtards, NGOs etc... that shitskins love their children more than anything else in the world. BS. They treat them as inanimate objects. As a way to get more welfare from the state.

The husband, her father, the priest and the imam. And then for good measure, have a white cop choke and shoot this wild animal.

Animals kill/eat their young, right?

She's a filthy animal.

>giving women rights

I bet they can handle it!

Are you really saying she shouldn't be able to kill HER kids? They BELONG to her.

Photos on local news showed Hillary signs in front of building it happened in

The most based black man in the west

I just love a comfy bedtime story. Thanks senpai.

Fucking special place in hell for this bitch nigger. Hope she didn't early vote for Hillary the child molester

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Blacks are far more likely to be psychopaths. Unfortunate reality.

>female
>in a state other than Texas
Not gonna happen. To be fair, she did remove cheeto for us. One less nigger in the world is a good thing.

I blame the patriarchy.

Yes

>yfw she just gets 6 months house arrest because she's a woman suffering from "depression"

I wish you did and the rest of these section 8 wannabe hoes

Kek.
This, fucking government stop being cucks.

Harambe

Death penalty for this nigga is too little, she should burn to death.

It's not a she. It's an it.

Why are you mad? She killed niggers. She should be getting an award by us. You sound like the enemy.

How is that an argument? She killed a newborn and attempted to kill a one year old just because she got into a fight with their dad. That's pretty fucking crazy.

Still, you can't have a psychotic woman like that in your society.

The Fathers Kikebook:

kikebook.com/profile.php?id=100006829458327

Ah niggers. Don't forget that WE NEED enrichment from these guys and WE ARE EQUAL to these creatures. Vermin.

>It's the fetuses are people meme

Because liberals are the real racists and we want blacks to vote Republican for a change.

A father can give about 40% but Even a shitty mother gives 200% - Louis CK

Probably not my dear rare flag.
She's not to blame for murdering her children it was his fault.

At least she's removed her psycho genes from the pool

Don't stick your dick in crazy, kids

>women

Fuck you. She murdered her own child. That thing's got no soul.

A very slow meatgrinder sounds better.

>implying women shouldn't have the right to murder their family members
You a misogynist or something?

niggers: the trash that takes itself out

It seems a bit problematic to blame the mother for these deaths as her hands are just extensions of internalized systemic racism built up over a lifetime of abuse generated by a framework of archaic Eurocentric ideals and morals. No mother would intentionally harm their children.

Just think of it as a late-term abortion

what kinda crazy motherfucker chokes a baby pick on someone your own size and see what happens

>halfbreed mullattos

nothing of value was lost

Oh that's a gem. Cognitive dissonance much?

a kek or two 4 u

almost always no, that's why whenever a news story runs with an urban youth getting shot it almost looks like the family is celebrating it. They know they are going to get a lot of money and attention from it.

It isn't an argument. It's me saying they are HER children so she can do whatever the fuck she wants with them.

>This is what Hillary Clinton actually believes

>niggers killing their kids

not surprising

>it's the humans are anything more than a clump of cells meme

You have no soul, sorry

>niggers

Not. Even. Once.

All women who date niggers is for security/black cock.

Little do they know the reckoning they've created.

>nigger removed from the gene pool
>bitch thrown in prison so she can't breed

It's a win-win situation.

Fucking dumbass niggers are all the same.

Ok, this is too edgy for me. I fail to see the "lulz" in strangling babies.

Seriously fuck you guys

PENNSYLVANIA YES

>Christian Díor
>Díor

go hug a migrant faggot

It is simply a late term abortion. Her body. Her choice. Thank you, Planned Parenthood.

Can't wait to see God throw this reprobate nigger into hell to burn in torments.

>She murdered her own child. That thing's got no soul.

And if a white guy killed two niglets, you'd send him to the chair? You'd be morally outraged?

Good trigger discipline desu

about they* kids

SHAUN

Anyone got the jewbook texts? Father apparently didn't give a fuck either but I don't know how to find his profile.

People shouldn't kill people

Difference being K and R selective. German AfD politician got in yuge trouble for saying it though baka

lol at dead niglets

I like the people in the beaverfalls area.

>checked

also, never had no gun is a double negative. that means she was saying he did have a gun, but I suppose it is ebonics so nobody can understand what she was saying anyway.

Whats wrong with murdering niggers? Even better, in their larvae state, before they fuck up society even more?
The woman was doing a public service. Bless her.

Female in a women prison for killing her kids? She's fucked, that like being a pedo in a male prison.