So

Which was The Best episode of season 3?
and which was the Worst?

The only weak one was Vindicators 3. The rest were above average and The Rickchurian Mortydate was the best

the avengers rip off imo was the best, Pickle rick was obviously the worst.

>good tier
The Rickshank Rickdemption
The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy
Rest and Ricklaxation
The Ricklantis Mixup
Morty's Mind Blowers
The Rickchurian Mortydate
>meh tier
Rickmancing the Stone
Pickle Rick
The ABC's of Beth
>fucking godawful nusimps tier
Vindicators 3: Return of Worldender

Citadel was the best, partially because it took me completely by surprise at how good it was, but funnily enough I actually prefer this finale to season 1's.

Pickle Rick or Mad Max for worst. They're not terrible, you just can't base an entire episode around mad max or john wick.

Did S3 make anybody else question if they ever truly liked R&M at all?

Pickle Rick was bad because it felt like two B-plots shoved in one episode. It felt like there was supposed to be something more interesting going on that wasn't Rick being a pickle and it definitely felt like there was supposed to be something more interesting going on with the therapy shit. They both felt like lackluster b-plots to something cooler but there was no cool thing, so the episode was just awkward and boring.

>best
Ricklantis mixup

>worst
Rickmancing the stone

and pickle rick was pretty good/okay

Ep 2,3,9,and 10 were meh

Switch ABC's of Beth and Vindicators 3 and you're on point.

>which was the Worst?
The episode with that T-Rex stripper.

I second this.

>Cringe-tier
Abc's of Beth & Vindicators

>Meh tier
Mad max ep
Picke rick ep
Whirly dirly ep
Whatever the first one was
Alien girlfriend ep
Seasone finale

>Good-tier
Citadel ep

>Actual good writing tier
Rest & Ricklaxation

Ricklantis was best, Vindicators was worst.

Everything but the first and the citadel ep were mediocre or bad

Ricklantis was the best. ABCs was the worst. Most were pretty good or okay. I was a little let down by Rickchurian but it wasn't bad just a meh finale.

Best: Morty's Mind Blowers
Worst: Pickle Rick

>Great tier
Citadel
Season Finale
>Good tier
Swirly Dirly Conspiracy
Season Premiere
Rest and Ricklaxation
>Meh tier
Everything else

It doesn't have some total stinkers like Season 2 did but at the same time almost every episode was either average or downright lame. Even the absolute best this season had to offer neither was as funny or had the same punch as the best episodes in Season 1 or 2.

>High rank
Wilry Dirly, Season 3 Premiere, the Toxics and the Citadel
These 4 episodes take on a pseudo-scientific concept like the immortality field, the detoxicator, the mind transfer devices and the possibilties of infinite individuals living in a society
>Good rank
Mind blowers, Pickle Rick, Season Finale
All good concept wise but they don't bring nothing new to the table these get saved for particular action scenes or straight comedy.
>Bad rank
Abc's of Beth, The Vindicators and Mad max parody
Poorly explored concepts, storylines that take nowhere, and almost un-rewatchable. I wouldn't return to these episodes for the one or two jokes that actually made me laugh like the muscle memory, nubnub and the teacher saying the pussy equation.

>Good Season 2 Tier
The Ricklantis Mixup
Morty's Mind Blowers

>Good Season 1 Tier
Rest and Ricklaxation
The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy

>RETCON tier
The Rickshank Rickdemption

>Not Worth Watching Tier
The ABC's of Beth
Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender

>Not my Rick and Morty Tier
Rickmancing the Stone
Pickle Rick

>We haven't actually finished the finale so we're going to pretend like we're just "blowing off" anybody who watched through this, and devote half the episode to subpar action scenes against a character nobody cares about where the only people who die are "just doing their job" while the other half attempts to wrap up an aborted family drama by having a character self conscious about an event that was just brought up in the previous episode. An episode with no fun or interesting concepts or jokes that feels tacked on with Rick just giving up for pretty much no reason because he just doesn't care anymore tier
The Rickchurian Mortydate

R8 my R8

bump

Rankings:
>The Rickshank Redemption
>The Ricklantis Mixup
>Morty's Mind Blowers
>The Rickchurian Mortydate
>Rest and Ricklaxation
>The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy
--------------------------------------This is the shit line
>Vindicators 3: Return of Worldender
>The ABC's of Beth
>Pickle Rick
>Rickmancing the Stone

Overall decent season but would've been better without all the family drama shit and female writers.

Best was Evil Morty
Worst was any Beth episode.

Best episode of the season was definitely Morty's Mind Blowers, probably the only one I'd put in a list of top episodes from the show in general.

The Ricklantis Mixup was pretty good for the most part, but was also very heavy handed by this show's standards, and I honestly spent a lot of time just being distracted by how much I didn't buy the citadel and how it worked.

The Rickchurian Mortydate, Rest and Ricklaxation, The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy, and Rickmancing the Stone in decreasing order of quality were all pretty solid to varying degress, but not great. Flawed, but with good stuff too. I'd put Pickle Rick in a similar-tier, but to a greater extreme. I really liked the therapist B-plot, but everything with Pickle Rick was soul-suckingly unentertaining and obnoxious.

The ABC's of Beth had some neat elements, but for the most part was just kinda overall weak, the one thing that was particularly good about this episode was the ambiguous ending with Beth, and the while I would have liked to see that be milked longer, like throughout Season 4, the payoff was still very good in the last episode, easily one of the best parts of it.

The Rickshank Rickdemption was fucking awful, probably the third worst episode in the series after Intedimensional Cable to, and the absolute slog that was Vindicators 3. Vindicators 3 was unfunny, obnoxious, and had virtually nothing going for it. The twist at the end was well handled and well delivered, but everything outside of that was fucking AWFUL.