RWBY

He's gonna die and be with his waifu, right? I mean, he's named after Joan of Arc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOEP0_MyFJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KRCHvZJnxYU
strawpoll.me/14119796/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Killing off the Main Character of the series.

Joking aside, he'll live til the end. Though it would be great to see Jaune haunted by Pyrrha trying to convince him to kill himself in the style of "Isaac, make us whole again."
youtube.com/watch?v=UOEP0_MyFJQ

I doubt they wanna be that obvious. JauneTraune will probably be okay. .

>die and be with his waifu
>his waifu
But Weiss is going to Mistral

No, Jaune will live to the end happily married with Whitley

>die and be with his waifu,
But Ruby is fine.

Are any of the other RWBY songs as good as the Red Like Roses II? I always find myself coming back to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KRCHvZJnxYU

Please don't let that happen. Let the two sisters rise above all the teenage love nonsense. Ruby at the very least.

so can we have a thread where idiots dont tell everybody how much they hate the show over and over

Why go with power rangers coloring but then make 100 black characters?

Will they manage to make Blake a likeable character this time around or are we going 0 for 5?

Will the show have solid episode lengths this time? I cant take that "short episode -- WoR -- no episode this week" type schedule anymore

Weren't all the volume 4 episodes like 15+ minutes long? It's been a long time since volume 1.

really? I thought some of them were on the short side, but I could be wrong. My perception is probably colored because I didnt like vol 4 that much

>There are people out there that actually like Blake

What wrong with those people?

It was hard to live up to volume 3's last half. Volume 4 had its moments (Pyrrha's video is still the saddest thing in the series) but overall it felt like a whole lot of setup without any payoff.

She has a chance to be better in volume 4. Weiss made a huge leap forward in volume 4 character-wise, so maybe Blake finally dropping the victim act and stepping up to do something about the terrorist animals will bring positive change in her character. I'm mostly interested to see if they'll give Blake the solo win against Adam or if she'll team up with Yang.

Asking for the impossible

in soviet rwby, you sacrifice self for joan of arc!

I believe Salem will save Volume 5!

was ever confirmed if pyrrha nikjos is the strongest student in the school?

Weiss is alive and well though.

Also the general comes back Saturday. Stop with this bullshit.

I don't think they needed to say it. She could control metal in a world full of people obsessed with weapons and used it intelligently.

Everyone will die in a heroic sacrifice except for Ruby who in the future settle down with an unnamed character.

Most of them. These are with the intro and credits included. A typical anime episode is 20-22 minutes without intro and credits.

V4C1 - 19:51
V4C2 - 14:20
V4C3 - 18:17
V4C4 - 16:28
V4C5 - 12:38
V4C6 - 16:23
V4C7 - 16:44
V4C8 - 20:38
V4C9 - 15:25
V4C10 - 18:54
V4C11 - 15:37
V4C12 - 27:03

We are getting 14 episodes instead of 12. I hope this does not mean shorter episodes overall.

We can expect WoR episodes and breaks to give the animators time to catch up.

Are the DVD versions worth buying? Do they come back to fix things or clean up animation or do they just slap some extras on there and call it good?

The versions on Netflix/begin streamed on Twitch this week are the DVD releases. That's why all the episodes are stitched together like a big movie. I don't know if the physical DVDs have extras like commentary or behind the scenes, but I would recommend you keep your money unless you really REALLY love your Texan anime.

His waifu will make his way back to him through some Monty-Final-Fantasy plot.

Let's be real.

Cinder used dust though.

Pyrrha certainly had a leg up, but Semblances and dust kinda made it less powerful - especially when Grimm don't use metal weapons.

maybe the show should stop being bad

That'd actually be neat.

If Pyrrha is so smart why is she dead?

For being a good character

I can't wait for Jaune to become the best fighter

>I want Jaune to end up molesting Whitley

I cant wait for them to reveal his fucking bullshit semblance

They said we've already seen it, so he either inherited Pyrrha's Magneto powers or he has some forcefield power like they showed in that episode where he was getting bullied.

That's a good one.

Yeah they said that in Volume 1, the fact that he hasnt used it again since then is bullshit

He had the powers all along, user. That's what attracted Pyrrha to him, and visa versa.

It is, of course. I hope his semblance is something that isn't so fucking lol-broken that it could have prevented V2-V3 if he could have used it.

>inherited Pyrrha's Magneto powers
not likely
>he has some forcefield power like they showed in that episode where he was getting bullied.
Very likely. Best guess of it is damage tossed at him gets tossed back at the attacker

Who's the most wasted character in the show?

And why was it Ozpin?

What if Jaune had a twin sister?

0/10

Roman Torchwick.

All the characters with an interesting design are wasted on this show

10/10

>she's the one that gets burned alive instead of Jaune.

He'll realize he could have saved Pyrrha if he wasn't such a fuck up and that'll make him super emo for a while before becoming an absolute bad ass. Then he'll die protecting the rest of the cast.

He's not going to die until leads a army to march on Salem's Grimm source.

>and that'll make him super emo for a while before becoming an absolute bad ass

I don't really want this.

I want Jaune to be morose and haunted by it, but I don't want him to be some edgy walking monologue.

I just want him to be the Qrow of his generation, I suppose?

That or he dies.

Yeah I hope his Semblance does not turn into a "I win button", like all melee hits against him are automatically reflected back on the enemy. With his high amount of Aura he could win battles through attrition alone.

Problem is, a lot of enemies are quick. I cannot see Jaune moving quickly for the life of me. What's the point of super aura if you're the slowest piece of lard imaginable?

Unless he gits guud, that is.

I still have hope.

the only redeemable character in this show is based Bartholomew Oobleck

but he's shit

Who hurt you

>questioning heroines motivations
>teaching her young student grimms are not just dumb creatures but actual sentient ones
he's a good character, yeah. Too bad he doesn't appear that much on vol.4

jezz, Sup Forums really hate Ruby's voice in that stupid fighting game.

They'd love her if she sounded just as squeaky but in Japanese

We hate her voice too. This is nothing new. A lot of people hate Ruby's voice. You would think this criticism should reach Lindsay and RT's sound director.

but her voice wasn't so annoying in the first volume. Why the sudden change in vol2, vol3 and vol4?

RWBYs voice direction is garbage and they think the cutesy squeaky voice is okay

na its just some fucking idiot posting the same shit

its not that bad for retards to post the same shit

>the only redeemable character
is he? I actually dont remember him doing something important in the show.

Barb a shit.

Barbara "I must appear in all RT content" Dunkelman. Then again, without her they would get much less viewers.

Gotta get those teen views

You're not crazy for hoping, user. Good for you!

Some of us are ready to analyze the episodes of volume 5 and keep a look out for hints that she's coming back.

Remember when people thought Pyrrhas soul was inside Ruby because of the nightmares and MK revealed that they were just nightmares

They didn't say they were just nightmares. They said that she's been affected by Pyrrha's death, which is understandable. You thought they would say that there's more behind the nightmares? That would be a spoiler.

There's too much going on in those two nightmares to just be nightmares. They couldn't say that they can't answer that. Saying something is a spoiler is a spoiler by itself.

In my opinion, it's possible. Monty said "All romance is earned" after the dance episode in Season 2, and with the whole magic aspect... I'd be silly to count it out.

You'd be stupid to cling to some absolute - she's sure to come back or not.

Only sith deal in absolutes.

Whoever did this must update it after volume 5 is done.

Sorry user, they said most character won't follow their inspirations much at all and that Pyrrha was the exception

I just feel like the Aura unlocking ritual is much more important than shown. Maybe Jaune will be able to talk to Pyrrha like Joan of Arc.

I just want her back in some form, the Night Training scene in V4 fucked me up ;_;

Sorry user, but you came to the wrong place for that

I wish Pyrrha would stay dead, but I'm sure they'll find some way to bullshit her back into the plot

And here I thought RWBY didn't have any good jokes

who makes shit like this

Pick one
strawpoll.me/14119796/

There are ways to bring her back. Remnant has the magic and technology, including the Relics.

I like stats like that. Helps showing that Jaune is becoming more of a main character. He has more lines than Yang and Blake.

>magic, technology and relics all spent on bring Pyrrha back
What a waste

Don't lose hope. Ruby's nightmares were probably the first hints that Pyrrha is coming back. Look for more hints during volume 5.

I don't think it's a matter of how, I think user just doesn't want Pyrrha back for whatever reason.

user is allowed to their opinion.

are you some kind of retard

I can see user's point. I would like to have her back, but only if she continues to play a role in the story and grow as a character. I love Pyrrha, but I don't want her back only to make her fans happy.

>Should I debate with him?
>Explain why I think he is wrong and I am right?
>Nah, let's call him a retard. That'll show him!

What's the matter user, number make your head hurt?

Traune?

I’d rather she stay dead. Bringing her back loses what impact this show has towards mortality and consequences outside of the main 4.

*little

I'd disagree. If anything, Pyrrha seems to be the token dead person to "instill fear" of death.

The fact that Ozpin pulled some soul-hopping shenanigans and Penny is 100% getting rebuilt makes Pyrrha pretty much the only thing keeping "death" real in RWBY.

And one token death doesn't help sell it. Any mentor dying (Qrow, Tai, Winter, Ironwood) won't surprise or intimidate us either. I'd be surprised if those four survived the entire show!

Point being, consequences and morality shouldn't hinge on one girl's death. If so, it's already lost all it's value to me and I welcome someone else dying to actually spice things up instead of fearing it.

I don't mind her coming back from the dead if it only happens to her and no one else. Let her stay dead for 1 or 2 more volumes so that her death can inspire her friends (and us). There are some fan who speculate that Pyrrha's soul (or a fragment of it) is inside Ruby. If she is to be revived, then RT better make sure that it only happens to her and no one else.

Since Pyrrha is based on Achilles, there is a part of his story where Odysseus met him briefly in hell. Also, there's a story where Achilles's mom resurrects him, which might play a role with Pyrrha's mom.

Penny shouldn't be able to rebuilt, because her soul died too. Without her soul she is just a robot. She needs a soul for her aura, for her personality. She can easily be rebuilt,. but how would they rebuild her soul? She probably got her soul thanks to her father/creator transferring his dying daughter's soul to a robot to keep her alive.

And yes, Qrow and Winter are likely to die at some point.

barb a cute!