Your daily reminder

Duke worked for the CIA during operation RED DOG also duke had to leave the KKK cause people were constantly threatening him that they were going to kill his ass cause they suspected he was an FBI informant only some storm fags and kids on pol support him its ok your brain is not fully developed till you are 25

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeUT3cPns9s
youtube.com/watch?v=qwe0Nwzyozw
youtube.com/watch?v=21wyi5eGpxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for people with brains

Stormtards will scream that you are a kike/zionist/cuck/antiwhite.
Give up. Some people are too stupid

that's true the thing they usually say is b b but he name da jew doe its much easier to understand the mentality of the people here once you realize that they are mostly still in high school

I guess Duke really killed it last night. I support Duke.

>a polish misleading others... that's all we need

look everyone pol kids found the online poll and up voted david duke thanks for correcting the record

All these
>citation needed

lol okay then

is he a burn victim?

Punished 'Venom' moot ?
Old moot?

Happy 25th birthday, dude

i like Duke

youtube.com/watch?v=ZeUT3cPns9s

Nice, why would they want to overthrow the government of Grenada and how many was going to do it ?

its not my job to educate you fucking kids this no doubt is the first time you are hearing about this I imagine

kek

Randy Travis is Old moot.

I've heard about it since 2002 when I went on Stormfront. Wasn't any evidence back then and still none now.

All I know for sure is Duke has been fighting for White Nationalism for decades.

why the fuck any guy would wear a wig like that? he looks like a total faggot

HONOREBRA MEMBA

him not going to prison is all the proof anyone should need also

only some storm fags and kids on pol support him

He names the Jew

Since when is that bad for anyone taking the Red Pill?

We wall know that Jews are behind most problems -- yes, there's plenty of Europeans that aren't Jews with them, but the majority of Jews are a problem

If you don't realize this, then you're probably in agreement with the things they push

Yeah, because basing your opinion on an article with "citation needed" 100 times in it is the smart thing to do.

not an argument

ha what ?

i'm only 23... gib me a brake mang

Duke will bring chaos and that is what kek wants

many many many people name the jew but why shill for an FBI informant that does ? it defies reason

youtube.com/watch?v=qwe0Nwzyozw

here's someone I am positive you have never heard of that names the jew but unlike Duke he doesn't work for the us government

>because basing your opinion on an article with "citation needed" 100 times in it is the smart thing to do.

I have never even read that article you stupid fucking kid where is that shit even from

>that is what kek wants
are you 17 ?

how does this fit into the agenda ?

youtube.com/watch?v=21wyi5eGpxA

>are you q7
>11

Are you nervous? What will you when your world crumbles?

Here is your (((you))), faggot.

duke has not aged well

so him pretending to hate Jews is supposed to impress me ???

Go away Trump cuck

Duke is a piece of shit that knew damn well endorsing Trump would be a big fat negative against him, and the fucking liberals wet their panties with glee over it. I think he got paid to do it. He can DIAF as far as I'm concerned.

Lol nice normie meme you filthy kike shill.

Is that a wig?

[citation needed]

So what agencies are doing what? Who are our allys and who aren't?

FBI apparently is with us, but CIA is against us. IRS hates us too.

fuck off 3 flavor ice cream shill

So you have nothing?

the current director of the FBI is with us I don't know about the CIA or IRS

what do you have kiddo ?

> yfw the FBI got redpilled after years of right wing infiltration and is now crashing Hilldawg with no survivors

do your own research stupid kid