And he said "woman is the nigger of the world"

This bitch killed her two year old and then sent a video of his dead body to the father because they were having a heated texting argument. She was laughing as she was telling the father his son was dead. The bitch thought, THOUGHT he was cheating. She didnt even know if he was. She fucking killed her son in front of her daughter. She doesnt even look sad about it in her mugshot.

cbs12.com/news/local/cops-mom-texted-video-of-dead-toddler-during-fight-with-dad-11-02-2016-190930380

WHITE PEOPLE B CRAZY AMIRITE GUISE?? xDDD

#NLDM!

>"Try to wake him up I said hold him," the father texted at 11:10 p.m.
>"Its okay Im dialing 911," The mother responded.
>"You need to if he dead," The father said"

This shit is unreal.

McKeesport again?
WTF is up with McKeesport?

What the fuck man

You know, a lot of people give niggers shit for ditching out on black bitches but I can't blame them.

Blacks women are somehow crazier than white women. 2 of the craziest groups of women right there. The fact that these 2 groups of females are gaining influence around the world is fucking terrifying.

>The bitch thought, THOUGHT he was cheating.
Well he is a nigger and shes probably right

She wasnt ugly

Poor woman, bad choices

I always wanted to ask. What do Dominicans think of niggers? Are they accepted or are they hated?

If Sotomayor is to be believed, then all black women are basically evil incarnate.

>"You need to if he dead"

>tfw even blacks don't think black lives matter

bt100

50-40%are black with some caucasian genes

Many of them, mostly the youths, act and think like black americans

McKeesport is literally a microcosm of the entire rust belt:

>factories close
>no jobs so white ppl leave, go get jobs
>niggers swarm the area
>niggers do nigger things
>McKeesport is now Somalia

Change McKeesport to any city in the northeast, and it fits.

According to the Cato institute's 2013 study on work vs. welfare....the general Pennsylvannia welfare package (foostamps/snap/housing/med/etc) runs about $29,800/year/person. Assuming a 70-year lifespan for the decedent, she just saved the people of PA over $2 million!

>People think these talking apes are human

Who is actually surprised anymore by antics of the common negro these days?

i dont think she has any morales or gives any fucks she´s just cold psychopath who does anything in order to get even, you´re in her bad side and she does anything to get you mad

Is McKeesport basically Detroit?

she cute

This is just so fucking infuriating. I hope she dies in prison.

wat

Fuck hilary and fuck white people

that's some dark shit. God damn I don't even know what to think.

I think being a "psychopath" requires a level of intelligence. For example you wouldn't call a shark of a dog a psychopath because they intelligent enough to make the distinction between right and wrong.

What I'm saying is she's probably too stupid and retarded to be considered a psychopath, and is simply functioning on a more primative emotional/reactionary level, like how the low IQ areas of Africa seem to function.

I hate to say I because I don't consider myself racist, but behaving like an animal would

All women are crazy

I guess the Price wasn't right.

>WE ARE ALL THE SAME!

I want to drop a hammer on every sorry sack of shit that utters this horseshit line.

niggers......
less than human, less than animal, pure filth

I'm a racist but she's clearly bi-polar

Not kidding, this is what bi-polar chicks do

tehehe ;)

She murdered her black male son?

SOMEONE GET CRIMESTOPPERS

oh wait she already did that

kek wonder if they will feature this on WSHH. Those niggers love their cognitive dissonance

Maine here. This kind of shit happens in my state twice a year. Don't forget the Mom that let the bf violate and then dismember her 10 year old.

All white. Humans are scum, in general.

Waiting for the asteroid.

do you have a bbc?