Riverdale Thread: Who's watching?

Riverdale Thread: Who's watching?

Attached: 1500525902613.jpg (996x1249, 371K)

Do people actually watch this CW trash or is it just a meme

But waifus

I just browse the threads when they pop up for the girls. The show is hilariously bad.

I am, Polly is best girl.

the drawn versions are superior waifus

Attached: betty_and_veronica_summer_fun_bikini_pinup_by_afroman69-d59z0qs.jpg (560x770, 245K)

Wait, what just happened?

What the fuck!? How is he alive?!?!

>not watching Scream the TV Series but the characters have Archie names
I mean come on user.
But honestly, this.

Attached: Sabrina-the-Teenage-Witch-comics-0.jpg (600x881, 146K)

>mfw I thought it started an hour later

Welp, guess I'm watching it later. Someone tell me, are they legitimately making Cheryl a carpet muncher? I may have to stop watching if they ruin my soul reason for watching this show.

Attached: 1505880847153.jpg (550x550, 48K)

rip in piss betty boop

Seems that way. And shes falling for a character played by her best IRL friend

I want to FUCK Cheryl's mom

And here I am hoping being from South Africa would make her woke on niggers...

At least I won't be wasting my time on this show any more.

Attached: 1505523583668.png (398x394, 29K)

Uh, Chic isn't a Blossom is he?

So she's gonna bang her IRL best friend in the show? Does that mean they'll be banging IRL too?

finally the CW starts hiring average looking actors

pls. double the pusy double the fun

>Mr Blossom is still alove
I don't understand why the show is jumping the shark this early on. Season 2 has felt like the kind of writing you get at the end of a shows run in like Season 6, not when the show is just hitting its stride

wait I'm just catching up
>it's his twin
I can't tell if that's worse

What the fuck this shit isn't over yet? Fucking why now.

Imagine how insane it'll be in four years

I feel like the writer is trying too hard to add “twists”

this

>sign up for amazon prime
>90% of the content is locked in my region

enlighten me. I pay more than it costs in america lmao

He's not Alice's son.

Attached: Wryu864946.jpg (426x658, 85K)

Is Punished Archie going to become a prison warden?

Regardless of what that DNA test showed, they thought at that time he was Alice's son. But it's Hal that's a Blossom, not Alice, so why were they ever talking about him being eligible for the inheritance?

>download the latest episode
>turns out being an X-Files episode instead
Am I not meant to watch Riverdale today?

>lmao

you deserve this

>Alice's son
Do you think that they were saying that Alice had a child with someone else that Hal wanted her to abort? Because that isn't what they were saying. Hal got Alice preggers too soon and wanted her to get rid of it.

That said, wouldn't be surprised if it is later revealed that Jughead's dad is also Chic's dad.

It's really edgy and cringe-inducing but I find it comfy

You are not.

Yeah, I was never under the impression that they thought he was Hal's son, too. Mainly because Hal clearly had a problem with Chic from the get-go and didn't even seem to have an ounce of curiousity about him that you'd expect from a man meeting his long-lost son, regardless of whether he trusted him.

He's almost certainly FP's son though, I agree with that. It also makes sense that he's met Jughead and that they didn't get along well.

>Betty to Chic: You're not who you say you are

Its implied he's not Alices son. The way Betty said it made it seem like there wasn’t a drop of their blood in there.

Her real bro could be the real Black Hood.

Attached: Q6jcc43703.jpg (750x548, 57K)

I dropped it before the last break and don't really feel motivated to watch it. I did like that spooky episode where Archie and Jughead go to Greendale. I suppose I liked Jughead but I just don't give a shit about the serpents or anything, and I only kept watching in case Sabrina showed up. Now I just want Sabrina to be kept separate because I think it has a shot at being more than just a cringey guilty pleasure kind of thing.

The show was better with the main cast just being reg teenagers whilst playing Scooby-Doo on the side with the murder case, now they've gone too political and it's boring, who's their main targeted demographic? Do young teen girls really find this plot entertaining??

Who's diary did they burn at the end?

Archie's. The one he was threatening Hiram with ten minutes earlier.

I have to wait until tomorrow to watch.

Why?

my dog threw up with 5 minutes left in the episode and I had to miss it. Pls fill me in on what happened (got up to where the plan was revealed that Hiram was going to start a prison in Riverdale)

Hermione is running for mayor instead; Archie told Hriam that because of Jason's murder and the Black Hood and all that shit he actually supports the prison plan and then he and Hiram make some sort of blood pact and then they burn Archie's incriminating journal; Betty confronts Chic with the DNA results and says he's been lying to them about who he is; Jughead mopes; Cheryl overhears her mom and uncle talking about getting both her and the grandma 'under control' or something along those lines.

Also, Polly left again. I'm not sure where exactly that fell in the show but it was towards the end.

I don't know why I didn't greentext that.

>Cheryl overhears her mom and uncle talking about getting both her and the grandma 'under control' or something along those lines.
Is Cheryl gonna take over for Betty as "suffering - the character"?

Hasn't she always been Suffering: The Character?

Yeah, but Betty took over for a while. Cheryl's just taking it back. In fact, Betty hasn't cried in a while. These new writers are hacks

They made Archie a pussy whipped fuccboi

>In fact, Betty hasn't cried in a while

That's a real crime right there.

Attached: Crying betty gf.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

There's a direct correlation between how happy Betty is, and how bad the episode is

Tumblr basically creams themselves whenever they do something political or all that bullshit about Reggie 'slut shaming' Veronica, so yeah, teen girls love this shit and the show is unapologetically pandering to them

what is this show about in short

Waifus

Unreasonably attractive teenagers with shitty parents sleep around and solve mysteries.

Too bad the show can't have both Betty and Cheryl suffering at the same time.

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-233730.jpg (862x521, 204K)

Too much suffering. No one can handle that

Who says they can't?

It could be like Saw.

But they did suffer at the same time in that party episode.

Attached: 1509277001237.webm (852x480, 1.38M)

Speaking of Betty, I feel like we've also been seeing a lot less crazy in recent episodes.

>no crying
>no crazy
What's the point lads

I know a lot of people are behind the mental illness route but I'm still thinking they'll end up pulling a some supernatural shit with the Blossoms and Alice.

Though Betty not going crazy must be the result of Jughead keeping her crazy ass in check.

Do men actually watch this show and pretend they aren't faggots?

>Though Betty not going crazy must be the result of Jughead keeping her crazy ass in check.

Based Jughead.

Attached: 1516972979686.png (1280x720, 556K)

I like to believe I was a teenage girl in a last life

Jughead and his magic Prozac-ejaculating dick.