"DEADPOOL 2" PLOT LEAK

In a post-apocalyptic future, Cable (Josh Brolin) breaks into a government facility and steals a temporal displacement device, in order to travel back in time to kill the mutant who will one day murder his family. The device is damaged and can only perform one more time jump, which Cable intends to use to return to the future after completing his mission.

In New York City, Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) is attacked by rival mercenaries, and his girlfriend Vanessa Carslyle (Morena Baccarin) is killed in the crossfire. Colossus (Stefan Kapicic) and Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Brianna Hildebrand) console him and once again invite him to join the X-Men. Deadpool begrudgingly accompanies them on a mission to rescue Rusty Collins (Julian Dennison), a mutant boy with pyrokinetic powers who is being abused at a boys’ home. Deadpool intervenes when the orderlies begin torturing Rusty, and the two end up being arrested by the government and locked up in a mutant prison called “the Icebox”, where they are forced to wear inhibitor collars that neutralize their powers and end up bonding.

Cable breaks into the Icebox to kill Rusty, who will grow up to become a vicious mutant criminal known as “Fire Fist” and kill hundreds of innocents, including Cable’s family. Cable’s attack causes a riot, and Deadpool is forced to leave Rusty behind in order to escape. Inspired by Vanessa’s memory, Deadpool later assembles a team formed by Domino (Zazie Beets), Prodigy (Terry Crews), Zeitgeist (Alexander Skarsgard) and Shatterstar (Lewis Tran) to intercept a prison convoy transporting Rusty, but Prodigy, Zeitgeist and Shatterstar are unexpectedly killed in a botched parachute landing, while Deadpool and Domino fight Cable. Rusty manages to escape and, believing Deadpool to have abandoned him, joins forces with another prisoner, the Juggernaut, to destroy the boys’ home.

Attached: Deadpool.jpg (600x400, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S11QuFWcNA0
youtube.com/watch?v=fBzpT7VmSaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unable to defeat the Juggernaut on his own, Cable joins forces with Deadpool and Domino. He remains determined to kill Rusty, claiming that the boys’ home massacre is the beginning of Rusty’s criminal career, but Deadpool is convinced that he can change Rusty’s future. The Juggernaut nearly kills them before Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead arrive to help and defeat him. Deadpool then confronts Rusty and urges him to stop his rampage. He puts on the inhibitor collar and challenges Rusty to prove he is evil by killing him. Rusty hesitates, but Cable shoots him. Deadpool takes the bullet and dies in Rusty’s arms. His sacrifice causes Rusty to realize the error of his ways, and changes the future.

Feeling responsible for Deadpool’s death, Cable uses his last time jump to return a few hours back in time and arrange for Deadpool to be wearing a token from Vanessa that ends up saving Deadpool from Cable’s bullet. Rusty is welcomed into the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters, and Deadpool and Cable earn each other’s respects. Cable leaves to find his place in the world now that he can no longer return to the future.

In a series of post-credits scenes, Negasonic Teenage Warhead repairs the temporal displacement device, which Deadpool uses to prevent Vanessa’s death, after they are reunited, he uses it to also kill his X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE counterpart and Ryan Reynolds before he signs on for GREEN LANTERN.

Attached: Cable.jpg (922x600, 376K)

>Deadpool killing Ryan Reynolds
meta

This is really good, even if it is fake.

looks like I'll just wait for the post credit scenes to leak instead of having to sit through 2 hours of cape shit

>Deadpool later assembles a team formed by Domino (Zazie Beets), Prodigy (Terry Crews), Zeitgeist (Alexander Skarsgard) and Shatterstar (Lewis Tran) to intercept a prison convoy transporting Rusty, but Prodigy, Zeitgeist and Shatterstar are unexpectedly killed in a botched parachute landing

This film sounds fucking horrible.

You do realize the Main Villain the Movie is black tom cassidy, he's already been cast......

and cable is from thousands of years in the future and he's cyclops and a clone of jean grey's son

seriously dude, did you even try

It's real.

sounds good unlike the first one.
>muh reshoots
test audiences are dummies

It's not real you fucking retard who is actually retarded even though you think you are pretending.

Black tom cassidy is the main fucking villian. They even cast the fucker and there are set shots of him.

they wanted to see more of the negress and cable

That time travel device sounds too convenient, even for a capeshit movie.

POOPY COWABUNGA _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

sounds kino to me

>he uses it to also kill his X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE counterpart and Ryan Reynolds before he signs on for GREEN LANTERN

2meta4me

>Pyrokenitic mutant named Rusty

Why not just use the original Pyro?

>They even cast the fucker and there are set shots of him.
Yet you post no proof. It's almost as if you are lying.

Attached: 1504799917266.jpg (1166x1280, 295K)

>thousands of years in the future
>son of a guy who lives in modern times
>t-the movie needs to be exactly like my picture books!

>Black tom cassidy is the main fucking villian.

He's there, but he's not the main villain.

He antagonizes Deadpool in the Icebox and gets killed by Cable during the riot.

Let's not strain continuity any more than it already has.

Attached: Pyro.jpg (402x410, 79K)

Sounds good.

Was good up until that huge turd of an ending

>, Deadpool later assembles a team formed by Domino (Zazie Beets), Prodigy (Terry Crews), Zeitgeist (Alexander Skarsgard) and Shatterstar (Lewis Tran)
forced diversity again

why didnt audiences like it?

Response was tepid. Not a disaster, but not a surefire hit either.

No real villain.

oh boo hoo. fuck you test screening faggots. these people are losers and shouldnt even be used to guage the interest of the public. fucking jews that just want free movie tickets

Someone's jelly.

I guess I would like to see movies earlier, but I was moreso trying to point out the type of people that would be involved in this sort of thing.

How do I become a test screener?

Apply for it at your local movie theater and soldier through a lot of romcoms and biopics before something juicy comes along.

to be fair its 30 minutes longer than the original
they dont need "reshoots" they need to cut that shit down.
its deadpool...going over 90 minutes is pushing it

See man, not worth it. It takes a special kind of person to do this. Most likely some kyke getting a jew boner over getting free shit.

Fuck you. I want my movies to last as long as possible. If it's a good movie, make it as long as you can. If its a bad movie, well I dont care then. I try not to watch bad movies.

>terry crews
Aw shit nigger.
>unexpectedly killed
Great so basically just a cameo

they signed on for multiple movies. they'll go back in time and fix it.

This better not be real because that actually sounds fucking good

Nah, he's playing a member of the X-Statix. Their whole purpose is to die anticlimatically.

>to kill the mutant who will one day murder his family

Scott and Jean?

Seriously, colossus and teenage warhead again? They were fucking gay in the original. They were only added because it was a cheap movie. Now they have twice the budget and they couldn't afford any better xmen? Fuck this shit.

He's got a wife and daughter now.

Honestly the most believable leak I have ever seen on Sup Forums. Still not going to believe it until I see it, but this is well done.

I dont even read comics and I can see how much bullshit this is

Cable was actually married and had an adoptive daughter who was the mutant messiah.

What a talent you have, kid.

more vampire Jubilee tbqh

I know a Deadpool movie is all execution but I was bored to death while reading this.
>we're edgy! haha!

>deadpool goes back in time to kill ryan reynolds playing deadpool, also cable goes back in time to save deadpool who is trying to save a kid from becoming a villain, who cable has come from the future to kill

this kind of shit is why i hate comics

well deadpool has always been about breaking the 4th wall

This has been one of the most believable plot descriptions out there. And I remember the plots provided for the Dark Knight Rises. Which is a shame because the "leaks" were better than what we got.

So what about Cassidy? The ginger mutant who controls plants? Fake

Fake

FAKE FAKE FAKE

>capeshit
yawn

Read the thread.

>adoptive daughter who was the mutant messiah.

this her? she looks like the mini-me version of Jean.

Attached: 861645-cable.jpg (412x640, 38K)

Rusty is a completely different character, and his power sets are different.

>that post scene

Kek, worth it just to see that

It was said to be the only good part of the movie if you trust the initial test screen leak posted on here, which I do.

How can Michael B Jordan compete?

youtu.be/S11QuFWcNA0

Sounds pretty believable. Hard to believe initial testings though, since nothing was said on how funny it was, which is literally the most important thing.

>They said it has no story
Sounds pretty filling actually

>trusting test screen audiences
Gentle reminder that test audiences shat on the practical effects in the remake of The Thing and the studio painted over all of it with shitty CGI.

youtube.com/watch?v=fBzpT7VmSaU

Yep. Hope Summers.

Vanessa dying is lame. XStatix dying is super-lame. Deafpool fighting Wolverine Deadpool and Green Lantern Ryan Reynolds is awesome. But not awesome enough to make up for killing off Morena and Terry.

>Prodigy, Zeitgeist and Shatterstar are unexpectedly killed in a botched parachute landing

lmao

Attached: 1399848098453.jpg (311x312, 29K)

She comes back in the end.

Yep, user. Thats why they did that. So you would LOL

When I first heard about I thought it would be more of a gun fight with them getting disgustingly killed right away

That ending doesn't make any sense.
If Negasonic Teenage Warhead can fix the temporal displacement device, I feel like Cable from the FUTURE would have a better chance of fixing it than she would. Also, why would they show that at the post-credits? Not everybody stays until the very end. People are going to be confused as fuck when Vanessa is randomly back, unless it's just simply a joke. I guess then it doesn't matter if it's simply a gag thing but I doubt they'd go into that much detail with Negasonic fixing it. I guess Cable really can go back to his future and not worry about finding his place in the world then, huh?

all of it

Attached: DUKAyyGW0AA4X_A.jpg (960x933, 170K)

reminds me of the plot of looper

This.

Shut it

Even if this was real, wouldn't it probably be pre reshoots?

This sounds fine. What's with the negative reaction? Is the acting off?

So what's her powers?

>Based Brad
>Adam Ellis

Those two don't deserve to be in the soyboy collage.

yeah, go ahead and be happy with your movies making absolutely no fucking sense

>negative

but it's not even out yet?

There have been test screen and plot leaks you fucking dolt. Read the fucking thread before you spew your stupidity. No wonder you post on an anonymous message board. You would have to change your fucking name every other day if you were somewhere else.