The highest education this negress has is a bachelor's degree in "Industrial Psychology" from LSU...

The highest education this negress has is a bachelor's degree in "Industrial Psychology" from LSU, and she's the current chair of the DNC. Is it any wonder that she fucked up and blatantly fed Hillary the debate questions? If the DNC's political correctness is going to give incompetents like these high-ranking positions to fulfill their minority quota, then was only a matter of time before they destroyed themselves from the inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWd-lmKMs2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both the DNC and RNC have rotted from the inside out

she's one of those people you can see the personality just by looking at their face

>university is a jew scheme
>if you don't go to university you're an incompetent nigger
choose one and only one Sup Forums

never wanted to murder someone based solely on their posture before.

This. You can tell she's a vile, dishonest, stupid nigress just by looking at her. Physiognomy is real.

Like it or not, it's become a rough measure of competency in our society. My 22-year-old niece has a bachelor's degree from a way more challenging university. But this dumb bitch gets a free pass into a position of political power just because she's black and has a vagina. You only have to listen to her talk to see that her intelligence is on par with your average porch monkey:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWd-lmKMs2I

DIRECT QUOTE: "you're like a thief that wanna bring into the night the things that you found that was in the gutter."

Isn't it obvious that blacks are superior and don't require degrees?

Zuma, of the thriving South Africa, doesn't even have a high school degree and look how they're doing!

the accusation of being labelled racist prevents some people from being held accountable for what they say/do, people prefer to err on the side of reasonable doubt than making an accusation

WTF is industrial psychology? She helping blenders with mental problems?

wow, really makes you think

Sounds like it has uses in HR and nowhere else

This is becoming more of a problem for the Democratic Party at the national level in the US.

The older white guys (and to some extent, older white women) who keep the party running are not being replaced at the same rate by competent younger whites. Their party is increasingly "diverse," as are the party activists who rise up through the ranks.

In the past, there were always a handful of affirmative-action cases, but they were puppets whose strings were carefully pulled by the responsible whites behind the curtain.

But with more puppets and fewer puppetmasters, we are starting to see some lapses and breakdowns in the system.

A party full of puppets and no puppetmasters. I love this imagery.

niggers go to college and usually get really useless degrees but since job quotas and affirmative action exist these niggers can land a job in a completely unrelated field from their degree. In 20 years don't be surprised people with africana studies majors are your new dentist.

No, Industrial and organizational (IO) psychology is a field that manages dealing with people in the workplace. That can mean that they work with coaching employees, creating or optimizing applications, and overall evaluate effectiveness of programs in the company, or created by them.

It is a legitimate field,

>It is a legitimate field

t. Psychologist

I was really just trying to say that it's more empirical than a behavioral or personality psychologist.

I'm currently majoring in EE, though.

Thought the exact same thing upon first seeing her. She has the physiognomy of a simpleton criminal.

>EE
quit user. thats my major and i don't need anymore competition from you or foreigners from asia. Major is gay studies or something.

o-oh okay