No reason why the kids that come out of slytherin end up being dickheads

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

50 points to gryffindor even though slytherin won fair and square.

No reason why the kids that come out of slytherin end up being dickheads.

Attached: yes-yes.jpg (23 KB, 594x247)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0K-cHESi1c
youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
youtube.com/watch?v=lMXX2YsrxsE

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

Harry should've died.

Logan Long
Logan Long

DEH!

Attached: Z.jpg (2 KB, 259x194)

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

why didn't the eagles just fly them to mordor?

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

Attached: The-new-British-women.jpg (95 KB, 950x672)

Evan White
Evan White

Yes yes well done, Slytherin, well done Slytherin, HOWEVER - there are some last minute issues we need to take into account.well, actually there's only one issue, and that's that Slytherin house is a part of one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1467780965489.jpg (525 KB, 1616x2864)

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

"EXPECTO PATRONUUUUUUUUUUUUUM"

Attached: HPP.jpg (58 KB, 1088x590)

Xavier Ortiz
Xavier Ortiz

"i regret to inform you sir but Harry Potter and his friends scorched my buttock while i was rooting rather peacefully for Slytherin's Quidditch team on the sidelines. further disciplinary action is required. i can not stand BUT must for this injustice."

Attached: 0009tkwz.jpg (107 KB, 502x350)

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

The points system is pointless and it's only reward are bragging rights so who cares?
Also, teachers can apparently give and take random ammounts of point from students without any sort of consistency so I don't see why giving Gryffindor a million points for saving the school was so bad.

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

Why can't adult children from tumblr(and laughed out of /lit/_ not understand that these are poorly made children movies(based on poorly written books for ESL students in the UK)?

Attached: 1378693187163.jpg (462 KB, 975x1258)

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

I would watch Voldemort saying "Deh" for 1500 minutes rather than watch those pretentious borefests.

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

This is such a shitty opening why do people keep posting it?

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

not him but North by Northwest is not pretentious at all and very entertaining

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=u0K-cHESi1c
Full movie when?

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

Before the final book came out rumours were rife about Harry dying in the end and to be honest that would make for a great ending. I never really understood how he didn't die anyway, it felt really convenient that Voldemort's killing curse only killed the horcrux and Harry was fine, there was no foreshadowing about that at all

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

Yeah we know, /co/. It's why we want more /pol/ and /lit/ posters here so tumblr scum like you go home.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

he's a spy
wait he isnt
wait he's being framed
wait he actually IS a spy
no wait he isnt again
some spy is after him now
he punch spy
the end
i dont get it

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

It's why we want more /pol/ and /lit/ posters
You are already here, you don't need to play dumb, /pol/tard.
Also, if you ever went to /lit/ you would know that's the worst place to discuss literature and I'm not even talking about crap like Harry Potter, I'm talking about anything that isn't in /lit/'s autistic list of "good" books. Those faggots are elitists even by Sup Forums standards.

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

were you drunk while watching it? It was never implied that he was actually a spy. He just had to put up with the mistaken identity for so long that he decided "fuck it, might as well fight back"

Now the movie Charade which also stars Cary Grant, that makes decidedly less sense

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

Sounds like a good place.

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

weak

Attached: 7b528aa949d8519079d8e60a25cbb0ac48a0899b3a8a181532783c34afc74e43.jpg (33 KB, 335x525)

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Those faggots are elitists even by Sup Forums standards.
Thats what we need here again
We don't need /co/ posters like you

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

If you like it so much then go there, faggot.
And what does /co/ have to do with HP anyway?

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

/co/ = tumblr = harry potter
It's fairly self-explanatory

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

Maybe if you are autistic.

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

youtube.com/watch?v=lMXX2YsrxsE

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

Exactly how did Slytherin win though? They were constantly shown to be shit eaters who did fuck all. How were they in the lead and not Ravenclaw? It can't just be because Snake cheated and gave them good boy points for no reason.

He did.

Also, I'll never ever fucking get tired of seeing or posting this.

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

He's from /co/
It's why he hates /lit/ and /pol/

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

Those faggots are elitists even by Sup Forums standards.

No shit. They read books. It's why they are e/lit/ists.

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

I hate /lit/ for being autistic elitists and /pol/ for their consant off-topic shitposting but whatever makes you happy, pal.

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

The hidden potential of autistic people seems to fall in common areas—tasks that involve pattern recognition, logical reasoning and picking out irregularities in data or arguments
Your might be right, but you're still from tumblr

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

Then go to reddit.

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

One of my favorite videos ever

Attached: 1512179579211.gif (1.88 MB, 500x370)

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

stay on /co/ then my dude

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

Attached: 1487241362305.jpg (615 KB, 1366x1656)

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

So should I go to tumblr, Reddit or /co/? Make up your mind, /pol/tards.

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

I still don't fully understand that after reading and watching deathly hallows several times.

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

same thing tbqh, whichever you prefer

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

doesn't matter really

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

This is so cringey

William Campbell
William Campbell

Then I think I'll stay here and you fuck off back to /pol/.

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

Ummmm sweetie.... you're on /pol/ right now

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

Okay, but you're the only one who's going to get nigger triggered like a trigger nigger.

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

The opening 30 second skit thing? Yeah, that was bad. But it's irrelevant to the point. It's just an opening skit (and that doesn't continue in the rest of the video.)

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

You wish.
You are the ones who got mad because I shat on your meme image though.

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

Same here, read the book and watched the movie many times but it's still not clear. There's a list of things that can destroy a horcrux but Avada Kedavra isn't one of them so it makes zero sense.

John Martinez
John Martinez

The creator itself can destroy the Horrocrux if he wants to and Harry is the only human Horrocrux we have ever heard of.
As to why he didn't stay dead, no idea, plot armor I guess.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

"No!"

Elijah Powell
Elijah Powell

Avada Kedavra isn't one of them

It is when Voldemort himself casts it.

Voldermort was also a horcrux.

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

/lit/ are not autistic elites. /sci/ are unironically autistic elites.

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

ywn rape cho chang

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

t. chemist

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

No, he wasn't. An horrocrux is created when you put part of your soul inside something else, whatever remained of Voldemort's soul inside him was always there.

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

Yes well done, Death. Well done.

HOWEVER

Attached: Dumbledore.jpg (47 KB, 320x240)

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

I always wondered if Harry was going to die, I couldn't see how else it could end when its obvious he is life bonded to Voldemort. She conveniently introduced the resurrection stone and then made it useless by making them shades rather than real people. So she just had him Jesus revive, it's just so unsatisfying.

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

Voldemort is a horcrux. His original body was destroyed. They created a new body and attached his soul to it. He is a horcrux.

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

house points are won through exceptional uses of magic, Slytherin are all pureblood who grow up in magic households. They'd know more about magic getting into hogwarts so they can do more impressive work. We find out that parents can allow their kids to practice magic at home so im sure some older pure blooded families like the Malfoys had their wands way before 11

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

Because Rowling is a hack.
Nabokov was right all along, happy endings are a shitty meme.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

tfw I really loved it when the books were delving into the pureblood families, revealed they were dying out and all the current ones are basically related to each other, bar the Weaselys.

tfw mad when Black died and Rowling dropped all that shit.

tfw even madder that Harry had a 2 way mirror the entire time and didn't even bother with it because he didn't know.

I was seriously pissed off about the last one.

Carson Long
Carson Long

I hate /lit/ for being autistic elitists
aka you probably tried to make a thread about graphic novels or something on /lit/ and got btfo into leaving.

/lit/ can recognize the value of humanities + STEM knowledge working in tandem more than other boards can. they're not that elitist in comparison to /sci/ for example. they're arrogant yet paradoxically clueless when it comes to fine culture. a dangerous mix.

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

she screwed us out of a satisfying ending because she was an amateur author who happened upon the story of a generation and wouldn't let others control her creation but after 18+ years she cant decide the ethnicity of her self-insert. When the story became popular she wrote average writing because she had to get them out on schedules

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

haha those look really boring lol

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

every time

Attached: 9b5.jpg (99 KB, 768x576)

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

Let me list the reasons:

1) Flying the ring would have done nothing but save time. Time was not important. The Fellowship wasn't racing against the clock until Aragorn goaded Sauron on with the Palantir, driving him to launch his campaign against Gondor early. Frodo had the ring for decades before he beginning his journey to Mordor. The Fellowship took an entire month's vacation in Lothlorien during the middle of their trip. It had been almost three thousand years since the wizards arrived in Middle-earth to deal with Sauron. Time didn't matter.

2) The ring couldn't just be destroyed by lava. It couldn't be destroyed in the caldera for the same reason Frodo didn't just chuck it into the first lava flow he came across. The ring could only be unmade where it was made, Sauron's subterranean forge.

3) Although the forge itself was not sealed off Sauron kept Mt. Doom protected by an army.

4) The only chance the Fellowship had of success rested on the fact that Sauron did not believe his enemies would try to destroy his ring. He believed that its temptation was impossible to overcome (and he was in fact correct for thinking so). To keep him from knowing Gandalf's true intentions it was utterly imperative that Sauron be given no indication of the ring's true destination. Sauron thought that Aragorn took the ring with him to Gondor. If he had any reason to believe that the ring was approaching his own borders he would have kept a better watch on the forge.

Attached: Black-Rider-and-the-Gaffer---Stephen-Hickman.jpg (472 KB, 1200x1083)

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Everything about the last book's ending was already terrible, and then she stuck the 19 years later bit on at the end and made it even worse.

I guess it's difficult to write a satisfying ending to a 7 book long series, but if she really planned it out from the start like she claims then she did a shit job and should've thought up a better ending as she spent all those years writing up to it.

James Lopez
James Lopez

Attached: calle-borjesson-teir-list.jpg (2.21 MB, 1400x2650)

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

Well now that someone's brought up Christopher Tortellini I have to post this:

*Ardwen - Arwen
*Isenstar - Isengard
*Mithrim - Mithrim or mithril
*Angrenost - Angrenost
*Morgothal - Morgoth
*Elessari - Elessar
*Furnost - Fornost
*Hadarac - Harad
*Melian - Melian
*Vanilor - Valinor
*Eridor - Eriador
*Imiladris - Imladris
*Undin - Fundin/Udun
*Gil'ead - Gil'Galad
*Ceranthor - Caranthir
*Isidar - Isiludir
*Oromis- Orome
*Eragon- Aragorn

Mason James
Mason James

but if she really planned it out from the start like she claims
She didn't.
Even if she planned it from the start, there's absolutely no way she didn't deviate from the original idea in all the years she spent putting it into written words.

The problem when writing sagas is that when you want to change something after already having entries published you have to make it fit into what's already set, and in the end it becomes a convoluted mess.

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

Voldemort used Harry's blood for his resurrection spell so Harry was tethered to life, just like Voldemort was tethered to life. Harry had Voldemort's Horcrux, Voldemort had Harry's blood. Harry sacrificing himself cast the same protection his mother did to him, which caused Voldemort to destroy only his soul that was cast into Harry. Harry invoked the charm + the blood Voldemort used and so Harry is alive.

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

im sure she did have a plan from the beginning, a happy ending. everything else in her story built away from harry living the second she soul bonded our hero to the ultimate villain harry should have stayed dead when he martyred himself leave in kings cross but move it to the very end and after the battle have Ron/Hermione grab the resurrection stone and they do their goodbyes

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

asoiaf > hp

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

do wizards have to pay taxes?
how does the ministry finance itself?

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

Harry sacrificing himself cast the same protection his mother did to him
How though? I only know how Harry's sacrifice kept everyone at Hogwarts safe, but how did it keep him safe? Lily sacrificed herself but she still died

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

there's a limit to how many deus ex machina shit you can put in your book, even if it's about wizards
dude you can sacrifice yourself and make hundreds of people inmortal lmao
dude you can sacrifice yourself but still survive thanks to this macguffin and conveniently the protection spell will still apply

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

There is a government, there is a jewish bank, they definitely pay tax.

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

Hermione was sitting alone by the fire in the common room studying for her charms exam when Harry and Ron came down from the boys dormitory.
"Hermione? What are you doing up at this hour?" asked Harry.
"Studying of course. I should ask you the same question." replied Hermione.
"Harry and I were about to see what Snape was doing on the third floor." said Ron, but just as those words came from his mouth a noise came from the direction of the armchair Hermione was sitting in, its source was unmistakable.
"Hermione...did you...did you just fart?" asked Harry.
"No, of course not, I mean...okay I farted. I had a very questionable tart at lunch and it has given me grief all day. Can we not make a big deal of this?" a very red faced Hermione asked as she sank in her chair. Just then a stench came to Harry and Ron's noses.
"Bloody hell Hermione!" Ron gasped as he plugged his nose and fanned the air.
"Oh come off it Ron, it was just a fart!" Shouted Hermione in a mixture of anger and embarrassment.

Attached: 110910-Hermione-5-400-0.jpg (19 KB, 276x276)

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Attached: gay.jpg (138 KB, 1167x767)

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

muh dick

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

Dunno how old this article is but she totally did a U-turn on that one by confirming Dumble's sexuality will not be discussed or acknowledged in any way, which is a good thing because only vocal social media retards wanted that in the first place and I've been drinking their delicious tears ever since

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

Remember that scene in the Sorcerer's Stone when they push the wand up inside the troll's nose and it sinks in and becomes stuck inside the warm, snug, sticky confines of his nostril? I always wondered what if instead of all of that it was Ron shoving his wand into the troll's wide, drippy, cum-slick urethra, just nestling it nice and deep inside the troll's fat, filthy, sore-covered penis, letting it wriggle in a little before only sticking out maybe an inch or two. I think that's really what JK Rowling meant when she wrote about all the chamber of secrets stuff

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

Remember that scene in the Sorcerer's Stone
nope

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

oh

Attached: 1488895491762.png (343 KB, 1000x1000)

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

I was kinda hoping for more to be honest, also it'd be better if the smell was described

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

it was pungent with a hint of old parchment.

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

I was hoping for rotten eggs and mould but I can work with this

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit