Justice League vs The Suicide Squad! Who would win?

did you see this comic where they fight?! youtube.com/watch?v=MNlFAJDbilk

I aint clickin' that shit

Such a dumb premise. The Suicide Squad shouldn't even be in the same sentence with the Justice League.

they did work together during Janus Directive, didnt they?

>we need a girl
>harley quinn's a girl
>what's she do?
>the joker
>no, no, what's her power?
>ptsd and staying in an abusive relationship
>you're fired
>wait, look at her tits though
>i hate you

No, that was a crossover between Checkmate/SS/Captain Atom.

>what's she do?
>the joker

Perfect.

"The Suicide Squad does missions that the Justice League would never do."

>you're fired
Can I go to your universe?

But the Suicide Squad is spec ops. Boomer and Deadshot are not particularly spectacular in terms of powers and abilities, but they have roles on the team. Harley is a skilled acrobat, hand-to-hand fighter and spent years rigging traps and schemes for the Joker.

I mean, we all know the REAL reason she's on the team, but she doesn't exactly stick out on a team whose members have included Slipknot, Punch & Jewelee, Javelin, and various other low-tier no-name criminals as cannon fodder. Not to mention other one-note members like Count Vertigo, Platique, and Nemesis who have pretty limited skills that fill a niche.

The original series crossed over with JL. I don't see a problem here.

You really think people on Sup Forums have read Legends?

Keyword: Shouldn't. And comparing a stealth launch event to an event advertised as a fight isn't comparable.

Killer Frost took out the whole JL singlehandedly.

Yeah, but she'll never be used as cannon fodder.

Her power is OP

Yeah but she's an Endless so its okay

I still think one of the best SS story is in justice league unlimited where they have to infiltrate the watchtower

That's stupid.

She's a strong girl

She was supercharged by Superman's boundless solar powered life energy

I remember when that first came out and I didn't even realise it was Task Force X until many years later. Then again, I was pretty casual back then.
Also, Assault on Arkham was pretty good. My father wanted to go see the Suicide Squad DCEU movie, but I knew it was trash so I showed him Assault on Arkham instead. He liked it.

Actually a decent event, but a stupid "everyone in the world is now under attack" climax.
The ending was good.

I liked the premise, but I do think that if Suicide Squad movie had been better, they would have inevitably done a JL vs SS movie one day.

>She was supercharged by Superman's boundless solar powered life energy
Even then she should have gotten FLASH'D or Batman Rick's up a science device to stop her.